Elvis At Stax - Legacy
Einklappen
X
-
Gibt es die DeLuxe irgendwo untzer 29,99 Euro zu schießen? Jetzt wo Rader die längeren TAkes gefunden hat schließe ich diese Lücke in der LEgacy Reihe natürlich doch. Wäre sonst die erste aus der Reihe, die ich nicht gehabt hätte...ach egal: JEORDERT !Zuletzt geändert von TheKing; 25.07.2013, 19:42Ohne Worte!- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Das Cover sah ja zunächst etwas unerfreulich aus..es wurde ja auch von vielen kritisiert, aber Deine Rückmeldungen Helmut machen Mut!
Und wieder hast DU der deutschen Schallplatten und Musikwirtschaft einen Umsatzzuwachs beschert!
Ohne Worte!- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Da ist, anders als auf der Box, auch nichts Neues drauf. :)
Was mich aber verblüfft, ist die Tatsache, dass auf der Einzel-CD 12 Outtakes zu finden sind (alle von der Box), dazu noch 5 Master.
Wann gab es das zum letzten Mal auf RCA/Sony? Das kann nur bedeuten, dass man neue Käuferschichten erreichen will.
Früher hieß es immer, Outtakes sind nur für uns, die Spezis, auf keinen Fall aber was für die breite Masse. Man denkt da scheinbar neu nach, will neue Wege gehen.
Das Magazin - www.goldenboyelvis.de- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Also ich glaube nicht das da was neues drauf zu finden ist das wir noch nicht haben!!!
•Disc 1: The R&B and Country Sessions – The Outtakes: 17 tracks
•Disc 2: Part 1 – The Pop Sessions – The Outtakes: 10 tracks
•Disc 2: Part 2 – The July 1973 Masters: four single sides and six album tracks, and
•Disc 3: The December 1973 Masters: seven single sides and 11 album tracks.
ELVIS AT STAX: DELUXE EDITION by ELVIS PRESLEY
(RCA/Legacy 88883 72418 2)
Disc 1: The R&B and Country Sessions – The Outtakes: Selections –
1. I Got A Feelin' In My Body - take 1 (I)
2. Find Out What's Happening - takes 8-7 (B)
3. Promised Land - take 4 (I)
4. For Ol' Times Sake - take 4 (I)
5. I've Got A Thing About You, Babe - take 14 (I)
6. It's Midnight - take 7 (F)
7. If You Talk In Your Sleep - take 5 (J)
8. Loving Arms - take 2 (I)
9. You Asked Me To - take 3A (F)
10. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues - take 8 (I)
11. Talk About The Good Times - take 3 (I)
12. There's A Honky Tonk Angel - take 1 (I)
13. She Wears My Ring - take 8 (I)
14. Three Corn Patches - take 14 (I)
15. I Got A Feelin' In My Body - take 4 (J)
16. If You Don't Come Back - take 3 (I)
17. Promised Land - take 5 (H)
Disc 2: Part 1 – The Pop Sessions – The Outtakes: Selections –
1. Mr. Songman - take 2 (F)
2. Your Love's Been A Long time Coming - take 4 (I)
3. Spanish Eyes - take 2 (I)
4. Take Good Care Of Her - takes 1,2,3 (D)
5. It's Diff'rent Now (unfinished recording) (G)
6. Thinking About You - take 4 (I)
7. My Boy - take 1 (D)
8. Girl Of Mine - take 9 (I)
9. Love Song Of The Year - take 1 (F)
10. If That Isn't Love - take 1 (I)
Part 2 – The July 1973 Masters:
11. Raised On Rock (Hot 100 #41, country #42) (A)
12. For Ol' Time Sake (charts same as track 11) (A)
13. I've Got A Thing About You Baby (Hot 100 #39, country #4) (C)
14. Take Good Care Of Her (charts same as track 13) (C)
15. If You Don't Come Back (A)
16. Three Corn Patches (A)
17. Girl Of Mine (A)
18. Just A Little Bit (A)
19. Find Out What's Happening (A)
20. Sweet Angeline (A)
Disc 3: The December 1973 Masters: Selections –
1. Promised Land (Hot 100 #14, country #9) (E)
2. It's Midnight (charts same as track 1) (E)
3. If You Talk In Your Sleep (Hot 100 #17, country #6) (E)
4. Help Me (charts same as track 3) (E)
5. My Boy (Hot 100 #20, country #14) (C)
6. Thinking About You (charts same as track 5) (E)
7. Mr. Songman (Hot 100 #35, country #11) (E)
8. I Got A Feelin' In My Body (C)
9. Loving Arms (C)
10. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues (C)
11. You Asked Me To (E)
12. There's A Honky Tonk Angel (Who Will Take Me Back In) (E)
13. Talk About The Good Times (C)
14. She Wears My Ring (C)
15. Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming (E)
16. Love Song Of The Year (E)
17. Spanish Eyes (C)
18. If That Isn't Love (C)
Album source index:
A – from Raised On Rock/For Ol' Times Sake LP (RCA APL1-0388, released October 1973)
B – from Raised on Rock CD (FTD 86971 28432, released July 2007)
C – from Good Times LP (RCA CPL1-0475, released March 1974)
D – from Good Times CD (FTD 50602 09750 0 3, released December 2012)
E – from Promised Land LP (RCA APL1-0873, released January 1975)
F – from Promised Land CD (FTD 50602 09750 1 9, released December 2011)
G – from Walk a Mile in My Shoes – The Essential '70s Masters 5-CD box set (RCA 7863-66670-2, released October 1995)
H – from Platinum - A Life In Music 4-CD box set (RCA 67469, released July 1997)
I – from Rhythm and Country CD (RCA 07863-67672-2, released August 1998)
J – from Today, Tomorrow and Forever 4-CD box set (RCA 07863-65115-2, released June 2002)
__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__- Übersetzen
Kommentar




Kommentar