
A new volume in the An Alternate Anthology series. Volume 7 contains 26 tracks including alternate recordings from the 50's, 60's and 70's in the best possible sound. As always this compilation contains some hard to find tracks and of course we offer a nice compilation for listening pleasure. You surely enjoy this volume of Tiger Man.
TRACKS:
1. Blueberry Hill (alternate take 1 & 4) ; 2. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (alternate take 14) ; 3. King Of The Whole Wide World (alternate take 7 & 8) ; 4. Mama (original extended master) ; 5. She's A Machine (undubbed master) ; 6. If I Can Dream (vocal overdub, false start take 1 - soundtrack session take 4) ; 7. Don't Cry Daddy (alternate mix) ; 8. My Little Friend (original album master for "Almost In Love") ; 9. After Loving You (alternate mix) ; 10. Without Love (alternate mix) ; 11. Change Of Habit (undubbed alternate master) ; 12. Let Us Pray (alternate master) ; 13. What'd I Say (live version) ; 14. That's All Right (live version) ; 15. Snowbird (undubbed master) ; 16. Blue Suede Shoes (live version) ; 17. I'm Leavin' (unedited undubbed master) ; 18. He Is My Everything (unedited undubbed master) ; 19. There Is No God But God (unedited undubbed master) ; 20. The First Time Ever Is Saw Your Face ; 21. What Now My Love (live, original mix) ; 22. I Got A Thing About You Baby (remixed version for "This Is Elvis") ; 23. Promised Land (unedited take 5) ; 24. Fever (live version / August 30, 1974)*** ; 25. If You Love Me (Let Me Know) (June 2, 1975)*** ; 26. Portrait Of My Love (informal recording)
***new source/much better sound.
Quelle: www.elvis-collectors.com








Kommentar