Elvis Presley And Elvis

Einklappen
X
 
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Herbi
    Board-Legende

    • 27.07.2003
    • 25087

    #1

    Elvis Presley And Elvis



    Here is the cover art for the UK Hallmark reissue of Elvis' first two albums on one single disc. This reissue is due February 12, 2007.

    Track listing

    Blue Suede Shoes - I'm Counting On You - I Got A Woman - One Sided Love Affair - I Love You Because - Just Because - Tutti Frutti - Tryin' To Get To You - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You) - I'll Never Let You Go - Blue Moon - Money Honey - Rip It Up - Love Me - When My Blue Moon Turn To Gold Again - Long Tall Sally - First In Love - Paralyzed - So Glad You`re Mine - Old Shep - Ready Teddy - Anyplace Is Paradise - How`s The World Treating Me - How Do You Think I Feel.

    Quelle: www.elvisnews.com

    __Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
Lädt...