Tracklisting for the new From Elvis In Nashville set.
1 Only Believe
2 Bridge Over Troubled Water
3 This Is Our Dance
4 The Sound of Your Cry
5 Just Pretend (Takes 1-2)
6 Cindy, Cindy
7 Cindy, Cindy (Take 1)
8 Snowbird (Take 1)
9 Jam 2 (Tiger Man)
10 Faded Love (Take 3)
11 It's Your Baby, You Rock It
12 You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (Rehearsal)
13 If I Were You (Take 5)
14 Stranger In the Crowd
15 Only Believe (Take 3)
16 When I'm Over You
17 The Fool
18 Little Cabin On the Hill (Take 1)
19 Mary In the Morning
20 Snowbird
21 Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
22 Where Did They Go, Lord
23 Patch It Up (Take 1)
24 Got My Mojo Working / Keep Your Hands Off of It
25 I've Lost You (Take 1)
26 A Hundred Years from Now
27 Sylvia (Take 9)
28 Tomorrow Never Comes (Takes 10-11)
29 Patch It Up
30 Tomorrow Never Comes
31 It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing) (Takes 1-2)
32 How the Web Was Woven (Take 1)
33 Jam 3 (I Didn't Make It On Playing Guitar)
34 Mary In the Morning (Takes 3-4)
35 Funny How Time Slips Away
36 There Goes My Everything (Take 1)
37 Bridge Over Troubled Water (Rehearsal, Take 1)
38 I'll Never Know
39 Make the World Go Away
40 If I Were You
41 I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
42 Life
43 You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
44 Rags to Riches (Take 2)
45 Faded Love
46 The Next Step Is Love
47 Love Letters (Take 1)
48 Sylvia
49 The Fool (Take 1)
50 Twenty Days and Twenty Nights (Takes 5,6 & 8)
51 Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On
52 Stranger In the Crowd (Takes 1-5)
53 I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago
54 I Really Don't Want to Know
55 It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing)
56 I've Lost You
57 A Hundred Years from Now (Take 1)
58 Just Pretend
59 The Sound of Your Cry (Take 3)
60 It's Your Baby, You Rock It (Take 3)
61 Faded Love (Rehearsal, Country Version)
62 How the Web Was Woven
63 Patch It Up (Take 9)
64 Opening Jam (Mystery Train)
65 I'll Never Know (Take 3)
66 There Goes My Everything
67 Life (Take 2)
68 Heart of Rome (Take 1)
69 Rags to Riches
70 Heart of Rome
71 The Next Step Is Love (Takes 3-6)
72 Little Cabin On the Hill
73 Love Letters
74 Where Did They Go, Lord (Takes 2-3)
1 Only Believe
2 Bridge Over Troubled Water
3 This Is Our Dance
4 The Sound of Your Cry
5 Just Pretend (Takes 1-2)
6 Cindy, Cindy
7 Cindy, Cindy (Take 1)
8 Snowbird (Take 1)
9 Jam 2 (Tiger Man)
10 Faded Love (Take 3)
11 It's Your Baby, You Rock It
12 You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (Rehearsal)
13 If I Were You (Take 5)
14 Stranger In the Crowd
15 Only Believe (Take 3)
16 When I'm Over You
17 The Fool
18 Little Cabin On the Hill (Take 1)
19 Mary In the Morning
20 Snowbird
21 Twenty Days and Twenty Nights
22 Where Did They Go, Lord
23 Patch It Up (Take 1)
24 Got My Mojo Working / Keep Your Hands Off of It
25 I've Lost You (Take 1)
26 A Hundred Years from Now
27 Sylvia (Take 9)
28 Tomorrow Never Comes (Takes 10-11)
29 Patch It Up
30 Tomorrow Never Comes
31 It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing) (Takes 1-2)
32 How the Web Was Woven (Take 1)
33 Jam 3 (I Didn't Make It On Playing Guitar)
34 Mary In the Morning (Takes 3-4)
35 Funny How Time Slips Away
36 There Goes My Everything (Take 1)
37 Bridge Over Troubled Water (Rehearsal, Take 1)
38 I'll Never Know
39 Make the World Go Away
40 If I Were You
41 I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
42 Life
43 You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
44 Rags to Riches (Take 2)
45 Faded Love
46 The Next Step Is Love
47 Love Letters (Take 1)
48 Sylvia
49 The Fool (Take 1)
50 Twenty Days and Twenty Nights (Takes 5,6 & 8)
51 Whole Lot-ta Shakin' Goin' On
52 Stranger In the Crowd (Takes 1-5)
53 I Was Born About Ten Thousand Years Ago
54 I Really Don't Want to Know
55 It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing)
56 I've Lost You
57 A Hundred Years from Now (Take 1)
58 Just Pretend
59 The Sound of Your Cry (Take 3)
60 It's Your Baby, You Rock It (Take 3)
61 Faded Love (Rehearsal, Country Version)
62 How the Web Was Woven
63 Patch It Up (Take 9)
64 Opening Jam (Mystery Train)
65 I'll Never Know (Take 3)
66 There Goes My Everything
67 Life (Take 2)
68 Heart of Rome (Take 1)
69 Rags to Riches
70 Heart of Rome
71 The Next Step Is Love (Takes 3-6)
72 Little Cabin On the Hill
73 Love Letters
74 Where Did They Go, Lord (Takes 2-3)




Kommentar