** Elvis Studio Sessions '56 **

Einklappen
X
 
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Dark Moon
    Posting-Legende

    • 18.08.2012
    • 6288

    #1

    CD andere: ** Elvis Studio Sessions '56 **




    ** Elvis Studio Sessions '56 **

    Memphis Recording Service will release a Limited Edition 3CD / book entitled 'Elvis Studio Sessions '56' on June 16th. The set pays tribute to Elvis' first recordings made for the RCA label in 1956. The 172-page book focuses on each of Elvis' studio recording sessions during his first year of national stardom - from the first one in January, held in Nashville, then later in New York, before finishing his final session of the year in Hollywood in September. The full and comprehensive text is complemented by rare and previously unseen photographs and pieces of documentation.

    The 3 CDs contain the complete archival master and session studio recordings of Elvis from 1956, along with bonus interviews. All 90 tracks have been remastered and restored to their original sound quality. Also for the first time on CD is the complete ‘The Truth About Me' from an original US 45rpm flexi-disc. Although this has been claimed complete by FTD and other past official releases, they all had a missing sentence that was on the original disc. Included also are all the out-takes from this interview. Soon available in pre-order from Essential Elvis UK

    ** CD1

    THE 1956 RCA STUDIO MASTERS

    I Got a Woman

    Heartbreak Hotel

    Money Honey

    I'm Counting on You

    I Was the One

    Blue Suede Shoes

    My Baby Left Me

    One-Sided Love Affair

    So Glad Your Mine

    I'm Gonna Sit Right Down & Cry

    Tutti Frutti

    Lawdy, Miss Clawdy

    Shake, Rattle & Rol

    Don Davis Interview March 1956

    I Want You, I Need You, I Love You

    Hound Dog

    Don't Be Cruel

    Anyway You Want Me

    Playing For Keeps

    Love Me

    How Do You Think I Feel

    How's The World Treating You

    Paralyzed

    When My Blue Moon Turns to Gold Again

    Long Tall Sally

    Old Shep

    Too Much

    Anyplace Is Paradise

    Ready Teddy

    First in Line

    Rip It Up

    The Truth About Me (ORIGINAL US 45RPM INTERVIEW FLEXIDISK)

    ** CD2

    MOVIE SOUNDTRACK MASTER RECORDINGS

    01) Love Me Tender (Matson/Presley) 02:41

    02) Let Me (Matson/Presley) 02:07

    03) Poor Boy (Matson/Presley) 02:12

    04) We're Gonna Move (Matson/Presley 02:28

    05) Love Me Tender (End Title Movie Version) (Matson/Presley) 01:07

    MOVIE SOUNDTRACK OUTTAKES (STEREO)

    06) We're Gonna Move (Take 4) (Matson/Presley) 02:49

    07) We're Gonna Move (Take 9) (Matson/Presley) 02:47

    STUDIO OUTTAKES & SESSIONS

    08) I Got a Woman (Unknown Take)

    09) I Got a Woman (Incomplete Unknown Take)

    10) Heartbreak Hotel (Incomplete Take 4)

    11) Heartbreak Hotel (Take 5)

    12) Heartbreak Hotel (Take 6)

    13) Money Honey (Incomplete Take 10)

    14) I'm Counting on You (FS Take 1a & 1b)

    15) I'm Counting on You (Incomplete Take 2 Dry Version)

    16) I'm Counting on You (Unknown Incomplete Take)

    17) I'm Counting on You (Take 13)

    18) I'm Counting on You (Incomplete Take 14)

    19) I Was the One (Takes 1 & 2)

    20) I Was the One (Take 3)

    21) I Was the One (Take 7)

    22) I Was the One (Incomplete Unknown Take)

    23) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 1)

    24) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 3)

    25) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 4)

    26) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 5)

    27) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 6)

    28) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Incomplete Take 7)

    29) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Incomplete Take 8 & Take 9)

    30) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (Take 10)

    31) Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (FS Take 11 & Take 12)

    BONUS TRACKS:

    MOVIE SOUNDTRACK MASTER RECORDINGS (STEREO VERSIONS)

    32) Love Me Tender

    33) Let Me

    34) Poor Boy

    35) We're Gonna Move

    ** CD3

    STUDIO OUTTAKES & SESSIONS (CONTINUED)

    01) Shake Rattle & Roll (FS Take 1, Take 2, FS Take 3)

    02) Shake Rattle & Roll (FS Take 5, FS Take 6, Take 7)

    03) Shake Rattle & Roll (Take 8)

    04) Shake Rattle & Roll (FS Take 9, FS Take 10, FS Take 11)

    05) Shake Rattle & Roll (Take 12)

    06) Shake Rattle & Roll (Take 12 Unedited Un-dubbed Master)

    07) Shake Rattle & Roll (Take 12 Edit Un-dubbed Master)

    08) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 3)

    09) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 4)

    10) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 13)

    11) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Incomplete Take 14)

    12) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 15)

    13) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 16)

    14) I Want You, I Need You, I Love You (Take 17)

    15) Old Shep (Take 5)

    16) Rip It Up (FS on Takes 10, 11, 12, 13, Take 14)

    17) Rip It Up (Take 15)

    18) Rip It Up (Take 16

    19) Rip It Up (Take 17

    20) Rip It Up (LFS Take 18

    THE TRUTH ABOUT ME (INTERVIEW OUTAKES)

    21) The Truth About Me (Take 3)

    22) The Truth About Me (Take 2)

    23) The Truth About Me (Take 1)
  • King77
    Board-Legende

    • 04.08.2007
    • 14925

    #2
    Wie oft sollen sich die Fans das Song Material noch kaufen.

    Kommentar

    • Digger
      Foren-Profi

      • 01.01.2006
      • 471

      #3
      Wenn ich d a s schon lese...
      "All 90 tracks have been remastered and restored to their original sound quality"
      Was ein Bullshit . Sowas kriegen die hin ohne Original Bänder? Respekt!!! Aber es werden sicher genug Fans glauben und ihr Geld dafür ausgeben....

      Am Ende wird alles gut. Und wenn es nicht gut ist, ist es noch nicht das Ende. -Oscar Wilde-

      Kommentar

      • King77
        Board-Legende

        • 04.08.2007
        • 14925

        #4
        Wie immer halt beim MRS Label alles bekannt u. ein wenig an den Reglern verschlimmbessert.

        Kommentar

        Lädt...