Elvis - I've Got A Feeling In My Body (Tommie Sunshine & Wuki Remix); weiss nicht sicher ob der link functioniert. Steht auf soundcloud und der link findet man auch bei Elvismatters!
[ame]http://soundcloud.com/tommiesunshine/elvis-ive-got-a-feeling-in-my-body-tommie-sunshine-wuki-remix-full-audio-out-now[/ame]
Recordproducer, remixer and DJ Tommie Sunshine has remixed Elvis' gospel track "I've Got A Feelin' in My Body." "Working with the original recording session of Elvis Presley is nothing short of a psychedelic experience," Sunshine said. "Hearing his vocals by themselves was a window into how incredible of a singer he truly was." Sunshine worked with Denver, Colorado-based producer Wuki for the remix. Sunshine honored the song's original smooth STAX groove and added in a fresh electronic dance music sound.**
[ame]http://soundcloud.com/tommiesunshine/elvis-ive-got-a-feeling-in-my-body-tommie-sunshine-wuki-remix-full-audio-out-now[/ame]
Recordproducer, remixer and DJ Tommie Sunshine has remixed Elvis' gospel track "I've Got A Feelin' in My Body." "Working with the original recording session of Elvis Presley is nothing short of a psychedelic experience," Sunshine said. "Hearing his vocals by themselves was a window into how incredible of a singer he truly was." Sunshine worked with Denver, Colorado-based producer Wuki for the remix. Sunshine honored the song's original smooth STAX groove and added in a fresh electronic dance music sound.**







Kommentar