Laut FECC-Forum soll das die "official tracklist" sein:
Elvis: A Boy From Tupelo [Follow That Dream, 2012]
Disc 1: MRS Acetates, The Sun Masters & The RCA Masters
01 My Happiness 2:33
02 That's When Your Heartaches Begin 2:52
03 I'll Never Stand in Your Way 2:04
04 It Wouldn't Be the Same (Without You) 2:09
05 Harbor Lights 2:38
06 I Love You Because 2:43
07 That's All Right [45 RPM Master] 2:00
08 Blue Moon of Kentucky (45 RPM Master] 2:07
09 Blue Moon 2:44
10 Tomorrow Night 3:01
11 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') 2:27
12 I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine 2:32
13 Just Because 2:34
14 Good Rockin' Tonight 2:15
15 Milkcow Blues Boogie 2:39
16 You're a Heartbreaker 2:13
17 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone [Slow Version] 2:43
18 Baby Let's Play House 2:19
19 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 2:38
20 I Forgot to Remember to Forget 2:31
21 Mystery Train 2:30
22 Tryin' to Get to You 2:36
23 When It Rains It Pours 2:06
24 That's All Right 1:59 [RCA single version]
25 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:05 [RCA single version 78 RPM Master]
26 I Love You Because 2:45 [RCA LP version – spliced from takes 3 & 5]
27 Tomorrow Night 2:56 [RCA LP version – overdubbed and slowed down]
Tracks 1-2: Self-financed demo recorded July, 1953 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 1-2: Digital transfer of acetate.
Tracks 3-4: Self-financed demo recorded January 4, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 3-4: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition.
Track 5 possibly recorded July 5, 1954.
Tracks 6-7 recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 5-6: Original SUN tapes.
Source for track 7: 45 rpm SUN single (plastic).
Track 8: Recorded July 7, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 8: 45 rpm SUN single (plastic).
Track 9: Likely recorded between August 15 and 19, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 9: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 10-14 likely recorded between September 12-16, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 10, 11, 13 and 14: RCA reference tapes (30 ips)
Source for track 12: Digital transfer of SUN tape, with repairs from a digital transfer of a tape copy.
Tracks 15-16 recorded either mid-November or mid-December 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 15-16: 78 rpm SUN single (shellac).
Track 17 Recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
The reel has March 5 written on it, but Elvis was at the Louisiana Hayride that day.
Source for track 17: Original SUN tape.
Track 18 likely recorded between January 30 and February 4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
“I Got a Woman†and “Tryin' to Get to You†were also recorded, but have been lost.
Source for track 18: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Track 19 likely recorded mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 19: RCA reference tape (30 ips), with first part of ending from RCA tape copy (15 ips) and last part of ending from digital transfer of the RCA EPA-965 production master tape.
Tracks 20-22 recorded mid-July, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 20: SUN tape copy.
Source for track 21: SUN tape copy, with ending from digital transfer of 78 rpm RCA single.
Source for track 22: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Track 23 recorded November 1-4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 23: Original SUN (vocal channel) slapback tape.
Elvis' 1957 re-recording of the song was released under the title “When It Rains, It Really Poursâ€
Source for track 24: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Source for track 25: 'Elvis at Sun' master, derived from digital transfer of 78 RPM SUN single (shellac).
Track 26: Steve Sholes' original notes have these takes as 2 & 4
Source for track 26: RCA master tape.
Source for track 27: 1965 RCA work part tape for the “Elvis for Everyone†LPM-3450 production master tape.
Disc 2: The Sun Studio Sessions
01 Harbor Lights (takes 1-2, level adjustments) 0:33
02 Harbor Lights (take 3/M) 2:53
03 Harbor Lights (take 4) 2:38
04 Harbor Lights (takes 5-6) 1:23
05 Harbor Lights (take 7) 2:25
06 Harbor Lights (take 0:26
07 I Love You Because (take 1) 0:23
08 I Love You Because (take 2) 3:28
09 I Love You Because (take 3) 3:36
10 I Love You Because (take 4) 0:40
11 I Love You Because (take 5) 3:28
12 That's All Right (takes 1-2) 0:20
13 That's All Right (take 3) 1:58
14 Dialogue 0:20
15 Blue Moon of Kentucky (slow tempo outtake) 1:08
16 Blue Moon (takes 1-3) 0:38
17 Blue Moon (take 4) 2:59
18 Blue Moon (take 5) 3:25
19 Blue Moon (takes 6-7) 0:53
20 Blue Moon (take 3:01
21 Blue Moon (take 9/M) 2:44
22 Dialogue fragment (before “Tomorrow Nightâ€) 0:11
23 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') (incomplete take) 0:49
24 Good Rockin' Tonight (fragment from vocal slapback tape) 0:10
25 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine (takes 1-2) 1:13
26 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine (take 3/M) 2:35
27 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 1) 3:00
28 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 2) 2:51
29 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 3) 2:51
30 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 4) 0:10
31 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 5/M) 2:40
32 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 6) 2:40
33 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 7) 1:35
34 How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape, rehearsal + take 1) 3:17
35 How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape, rehearsals) 1:14
36 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 1) 1:37
37 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 2 - rehearsal) 2:12
38 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, takes 3-4) 2:14
39 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 5/M) 2:02
40 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 6-7) 1:40
41 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 1:40
Tracks 1-6 possibly recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 1-6: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 7-13 recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 7-13: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 14-15 likely recorded July 7, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 14-15: Digital transfer of SUN tape.
Tracks 16-21 likely recorded between August 15 and 19, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 16-21: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 22-26 likely recorded between September 12 and 16, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 22: RCA reference tape (30 ips) for “Tomorrow Nightâ€.
Sources for tracks 23-26: Digital transfers of SUN tapes (also see source note for Disc 1, track 12).
Tracks 27-33 recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
The reel has March 5 written on it, but Elvis was at the Louisiana Hayride that day.
Source for tracks 27-33: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 34-35 recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 34-35: Digital transfer of SUN (guitar channel) slapback tape.
Tracks 36-41 recorded between November 1-4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 36-41: Original SUN (vocal channel) slapback tape.
Disc 3: Live & Radio Performances
01 That's All Right 2:52
02 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:23
03 Shake, Rattle and Roll 2:24
04 Fool, Fool, Fool 1:59
05 Hearts of Stone 2:02
06 That's All Right 1:52
07 Tweedlee Dee 2:51
08 Shake, Rattle and Roll 2:23
09 KSIJ Radio commercial with DJ Tom Perryman 0:16
10 Money Honey 2:43
11 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:04
12 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine 2:33
13 That's All Right 1:54
14 Tweedlee Dee 2:15
15 Money Honey 2:17
16 Hearts of Stone 1:37
17 Shake, Rattle and Roll 1:39
18 Little Mama 2:03
19 You're a Heartbreaker 2:06
20 Good Rockin' Tonight 2:36
21 Baby Let's Play House 2:22
22 Blue Moon of Kentucky 1:47
23 I Got a Woman 3:03
24 That's All Right 2:17
25 Tweedlee Dee 2:47
26 Interview with Mae Boren Axton 3:19
27 That's All Right 2:37
28 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 3:16
29 Baby Let's Play House 3:19
30 Maybellene 3:09
31 That's All Right 2:49
32 Interview with Bob Neal 5:31
Tracks 1-2 recorded at Louisiana Hayride debut, Shreveport, Louisiana, October 16, 1954.
Source for tracks 1-2: RCA reference tape copy.
Tracks 3-4 recorded at KDAV Radio, Lubbock, Texas, January 6, 1955.
Source for tracks 3-4: Digital transfer of acetate.
Tracks 5-7 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, January 15, 1955.
Source for tracks 5-7: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition.
Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Track 8 recorded at WJOI Radio, Florence, Alabama January 19, 1955.
Source for track 8: Digital transfer of acetate in poor condition.
Track 9 recorded at KSIJ Radio, Gladewater, Texas, 1955.
Source for track 9: Digital transfer.
Tracks 10-13 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, January 22, 1955.
Source for tracks 10-13: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition. Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Tracks 14-19 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, March 5, 1955.
Source for tracks 14-19: Digital transfer of fragments of acetate in very poor condition (which was destroyed in the process). Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Tracks 20-24 likely recorded at the Eagles' Hall, Houston, Texas, March 19, 1955. Track 21 could be from a different performance the same week.
Source for tracks 20-24: RCA reference tape copy.
Track 25 recorded at Gladewater High School, Gladewater, Texas, April 30, 1955.
Source for tracks 25: RCA reference tape copy.
Track 26 recorded at motel in Jacksonville, Florida on either May 12 or July 28, 1955.
Source for track 26: Digital transfer of 1981 BBC broadcast tape copy.
Track 27 recorded at the Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Festival, Meridian, Mississippi, May 26, 1955.
Source for track 27: Broadcast tape.
Track 28 recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, July 2, 1955.
Source for track 28: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition. Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performance.
Tracks 29-31 recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, August 20, 1955.
Source for tracks 29-31: RCA reference tape copies.
Track 32 recorded at WMPS Radio, Memphis Tennessee, between August 29-31, 1955.
Source for track 32: Digital transfer
Quelle: FECC-Forum
Elvis: A Boy From Tupelo [Follow That Dream, 2012]
Disc 1: MRS Acetates, The Sun Masters & The RCA Masters
01 My Happiness 2:33
02 That's When Your Heartaches Begin 2:52
03 I'll Never Stand in Your Way 2:04
04 It Wouldn't Be the Same (Without You) 2:09
05 Harbor Lights 2:38
06 I Love You Because 2:43
07 That's All Right [45 RPM Master] 2:00
08 Blue Moon of Kentucky (45 RPM Master] 2:07
09 Blue Moon 2:44
10 Tomorrow Night 3:01
11 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') 2:27
12 I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine 2:32
13 Just Because 2:34
14 Good Rockin' Tonight 2:15
15 Milkcow Blues Boogie 2:39
16 You're a Heartbreaker 2:13
17 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone [Slow Version] 2:43
18 Baby Let's Play House 2:19
19 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 2:38
20 I Forgot to Remember to Forget 2:31
21 Mystery Train 2:30
22 Tryin' to Get to You 2:36
23 When It Rains It Pours 2:06
24 That's All Right 1:59 [RCA single version]
25 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:05 [RCA single version 78 RPM Master]
26 I Love You Because 2:45 [RCA LP version – spliced from takes 3 & 5]
27 Tomorrow Night 2:56 [RCA LP version – overdubbed and slowed down]
Tracks 1-2: Self-financed demo recorded July, 1953 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 1-2: Digital transfer of acetate.
Tracks 3-4: Self-financed demo recorded January 4, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 3-4: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition.
Track 5 possibly recorded July 5, 1954.
Tracks 6-7 recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 5-6: Original SUN tapes.
Source for track 7: 45 rpm SUN single (plastic).
Track 8: Recorded July 7, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 8: 45 rpm SUN single (plastic).
Track 9: Likely recorded between August 15 and 19, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 9: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 10-14 likely recorded between September 12-16, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 10, 11, 13 and 14: RCA reference tapes (30 ips)
Source for track 12: Digital transfer of SUN tape, with repairs from a digital transfer of a tape copy.
Tracks 15-16 recorded either mid-November or mid-December 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Sources for tracks 15-16: 78 rpm SUN single (shellac).
Track 17 Recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
The reel has March 5 written on it, but Elvis was at the Louisiana Hayride that day.
Source for track 17: Original SUN tape.
Track 18 likely recorded between January 30 and February 4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
“I Got a Woman†and “Tryin' to Get to You†were also recorded, but have been lost.
Source for track 18: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Track 19 likely recorded mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 19: RCA reference tape (30 ips), with first part of ending from RCA tape copy (15 ips) and last part of ending from digital transfer of the RCA EPA-965 production master tape.
Tracks 20-22 recorded mid-July, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 20: SUN tape copy.
Source for track 21: SUN tape copy, with ending from digital transfer of 78 rpm RCA single.
Source for track 22: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Track 23 recorded November 1-4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 23: Original SUN (vocal channel) slapback tape.
Elvis' 1957 re-recording of the song was released under the title “When It Rains, It Really Poursâ€
Source for track 24: RCA reference tape (30 ips).
Source for track 25: 'Elvis at Sun' master, derived from digital transfer of 78 RPM SUN single (shellac).
Track 26: Steve Sholes' original notes have these takes as 2 & 4
Source for track 26: RCA master tape.
Source for track 27: 1965 RCA work part tape for the “Elvis for Everyone†LPM-3450 production master tape.
Disc 2: The Sun Studio Sessions
01 Harbor Lights (takes 1-2, level adjustments) 0:33
02 Harbor Lights (take 3/M) 2:53
03 Harbor Lights (take 4) 2:38
04 Harbor Lights (takes 5-6) 1:23
05 Harbor Lights (take 7) 2:25
06 Harbor Lights (take 0:26
07 I Love You Because (take 1) 0:23
08 I Love You Because (take 2) 3:28
09 I Love You Because (take 3) 3:36
10 I Love You Because (take 4) 0:40
11 I Love You Because (take 5) 3:28
12 That's All Right (takes 1-2) 0:20
13 That's All Right (take 3) 1:58
14 Dialogue 0:20
15 Blue Moon of Kentucky (slow tempo outtake) 1:08
16 Blue Moon (takes 1-3) 0:38
17 Blue Moon (take 4) 2:59
18 Blue Moon (take 5) 3:25
19 Blue Moon (takes 6-7) 0:53
20 Blue Moon (take 3:01
21 Blue Moon (take 9/M) 2:44
22 Dialogue fragment (before “Tomorrow Nightâ€) 0:11
23 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') (incomplete take) 0:49
24 Good Rockin' Tonight (fragment from vocal slapback tape) 0:10
25 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine (takes 1-2) 1:13
26 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine (take 3/M) 2:35
27 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 1) 3:00
28 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 2) 2:51
29 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 3) 2:51
30 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 4) 0:10
31 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 5/M) 2:40
32 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 6) 2:40
33 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (slow version, take 7) 1:35
34 How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape, rehearsal + take 1) 3:17
35 How Do You Think I Feel (guitar slapback tape, rehearsals) 1:14
36 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 1) 1:37
37 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 2 - rehearsal) 2:12
38 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, takes 3-4) 2:14
39 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 5/M) 2:02
40 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 6-7) 1:40
41 When It Rains It Pours (vocal slapback tape, take 1:40
Tracks 1-6 possibly recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 1-6: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 7-13 recorded July 5, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 7-13: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 14-15 likely recorded July 7, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 14-15: Digital transfer of SUN tape.
Tracks 16-21 likely recorded between August 15 and 19, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 16-21: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 22-26 likely recorded between September 12 and 16, 1954 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for track 22: RCA reference tape (30 ips) for “Tomorrow Nightâ€.
Sources for tracks 23-26: Digital transfers of SUN tapes (also see source note for Disc 1, track 12).
Tracks 27-33 recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
The reel has March 5 written on it, but Elvis was at the Louisiana Hayride that day.
Source for tracks 27-33: Original SUN tape.
Tracks 34-35 recorded between mid-November 1954 and mid-April 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 34-35: Digital transfer of SUN (guitar channel) slapback tape.
Tracks 36-41 recorded between November 1-4, 1955 at Sun Studio, Memphis.
Source for tracks 36-41: Original SUN (vocal channel) slapback tape.
Disc 3: Live & Radio Performances
01 That's All Right 2:52
02 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:23
03 Shake, Rattle and Roll 2:24
04 Fool, Fool, Fool 1:59
05 Hearts of Stone 2:02
06 That's All Right 1:52
07 Tweedlee Dee 2:51
08 Shake, Rattle and Roll 2:23
09 KSIJ Radio commercial with DJ Tom Perryman 0:16
10 Money Honey 2:43
11 Blue Moon of Kentucky 2:04
12 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine 2:33
13 That's All Right 1:54
14 Tweedlee Dee 2:15
15 Money Honey 2:17
16 Hearts of Stone 1:37
17 Shake, Rattle and Roll 1:39
18 Little Mama 2:03
19 You're a Heartbreaker 2:06
20 Good Rockin' Tonight 2:36
21 Baby Let's Play House 2:22
22 Blue Moon of Kentucky 1:47
23 I Got a Woman 3:03
24 That's All Right 2:17
25 Tweedlee Dee 2:47
26 Interview with Mae Boren Axton 3:19
27 That's All Right 2:37
28 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone 3:16
29 Baby Let's Play House 3:19
30 Maybellene 3:09
31 That's All Right 2:49
32 Interview with Bob Neal 5:31
Tracks 1-2 recorded at Louisiana Hayride debut, Shreveport, Louisiana, October 16, 1954.
Source for tracks 1-2: RCA reference tape copy.
Tracks 3-4 recorded at KDAV Radio, Lubbock, Texas, January 6, 1955.
Source for tracks 3-4: Digital transfer of acetate.
Tracks 5-7 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, January 15, 1955.
Source for tracks 5-7: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition.
Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Track 8 recorded at WJOI Radio, Florence, Alabama January 19, 1955.
Source for track 8: Digital transfer of acetate in poor condition.
Track 9 recorded at KSIJ Radio, Gladewater, Texas, 1955.
Source for track 9: Digital transfer.
Tracks 10-13 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, January 22, 1955.
Source for tracks 10-13: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition. Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Tracks 14-19 likely recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, March 5, 1955.
Source for tracks 14-19: Digital transfer of fragments of acetate in very poor condition (which was destroyed in the process). Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performances.
Tracks 20-24 likely recorded at the Eagles' Hall, Houston, Texas, March 19, 1955. Track 21 could be from a different performance the same week.
Source for tracks 20-24: RCA reference tape copy.
Track 25 recorded at Gladewater High School, Gladewater, Texas, April 30, 1955.
Source for tracks 25: RCA reference tape copy.
Track 26 recorded at motel in Jacksonville, Florida on either May 12 or July 28, 1955.
Source for track 26: Digital transfer of 1981 BBC broadcast tape copy.
Track 27 recorded at the Jimmie Rodgers Memorial Festival, Meridian, Mississippi, May 26, 1955.
Source for track 27: Broadcast tape.
Track 28 recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, July 2, 1955.
Source for track 28: Digital transfer of acetate in very poor condition. Some parts duplicated and edited to create near-complete performance.
Tracks 29-31 recorded at the Louisiana Hayride, Shreveport, Louisiana, August 20, 1955.
Source for tracks 29-31: RCA reference tape copies.
Track 32 recorded at WMPS Radio, Memphis Tennessee, between August 29-31, 1955.
Source for track 32: Digital transfer
Quelle: FECC-Forum


Waren diese Angaben völlig falsch und sind nun in die ersten Takes eingeflossen?



Kommentar