Happy Birthday, Elvis
Einklappen
X
-
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danke für all die schöne Zeit die du mir beschert und mich dadurch so glücklich machst!!!
Ich vermisse dich so sehr!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrZEQTRc58&feature=related"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELVIS PRESLEY THE FANS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY 2012 - YouTube[/ame]I was raised on rock, I got rhythm in my soul
I was born to love the beat...I was made for rock and roll
- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Alle Jahre wieder
Happy Birthday, Elvis!
"There’s a party in my belly. And ten thousand bubbles are on the guest list."
Coca Cola- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
I'll remember you...
always in my heart, always on my mind...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zem0Q6LLC10"]Elvis Presley - I'll Remember You ( Hawaii Rehearsal Concert 1973 ) - YouTube[/ame]"Wenn zwei Knaben jeder einen Apfel haben und sie diese Äpfel tauschen, hat am Ende auch nur jeder einen. Wenn aber zwei Menschen je einen Gedanken haben und diese tauschen, hat am Ende jeder zwei Gedanken." (Platon)- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Happy birthday, Elvis und ein Hallo an alle.
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Noch ein schönes Lied von Roy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shCrLisAY-s"]Roy Orbison Hound Dog Man. - YouTube[/ame]If it's illegal to Rock and Roll, throw my ass in jail!~Kurt Cobain~
- Übersetzen
Kommentar
-
Happy Birthday Elvis
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUOQGPjheFs"]Elvis Presley-Memories - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zem0Q6LLC10"]Elvis Presley - I'll Remember You ( Hawaii Rehearsal Concert 1973 ) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgb4kqV7OIU&feature=related"]Elvis Presley-If I Can Dream - (STEREO) Unreleased version With Chorus - Belinda - YouTube[/ame]- Übersetzen
Kommentar













Kommentar