Wenn dies dein erster Besuch ist, lese unbedingt die FAQ, indem du auf den Link klickst. Möglicherweise musst du dich registrieren, bevor du Beiträge verfassen kannst: Klicke auf den Registrierungslink oben, um fortzufahren. Um mit dem Anzeigen von Nachrichten zu beginnen, wählen aus der Auswahl unten das Forum aus, das du besuchen möchten. Nur registriert Besucher können alles sehen. Die Registrierung ist kostenlos.
DVD "Elvis: Up Close And Personal With Sonny West"
DVD "Elvis: Up Close And Personal With Sonny West"
Due for release from Ryko Distribution on June 24, 2008 is the DVD "Elvis: Up Close and Personal with Sonny West". The DVD has a running-time of 120 minutes.
Actually, I recently bought this DVD and it is basically a one man show where Sonny comes out in front of the audience and tells several stories about his time with Elvis.
Personally, I thought it was very well done....there were some GREAT stories including one where Elvis tried to call a taxi cab, which is HILARIOUS!!!!
Overall, I thought it was a very poignant DVD with some stories that I had never heard before. There is also a section where you see Sonny during a meet and greet after the show, along with quite a bit of backstage footage as he prepares for the show.
While the DVD is a little pricey, I personally thought it was well worth it!
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00177Y9RU?ie=UTF8&tag=elvisnewscom&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00177Y9RU"]Amazon.com: Elvis: Up Close and Personal: Elvis Presley, William F. Williams: Movies & TV[/ame]
Danke, aber bin noch nicht uberzeugt ob man das teil wirklich haben muss. Glaube schon die stories sind interessant, aber ob da wirklich al die unausgegeben foto's drauf stehen . Vielleicht doch mahl anschauen burroughs
Kommentar