Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 23.06.2008, 11:44
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Vor 50 Jahre

http://www.elvispresley.dk/aviva/media/j-d-presley.jpg

50 years ago: June 23, 1958

Elvis Presley's 62-year-old grandfather has signed a recording contract in Louisville, Ky. Legacy Records, Inc., made it known last night that Jesse Presley, who lives in Louisville, is now its "property." Shown a United Press International Telephoto of Jesse, relatives here said, "Yep, that's Elvis' grandpa." And then added, "Well, I'll be doggone." Grandfather Jesse, however, will turn his back on rock and roll and sing out with songs he learned in the cotton fields of Mississippi, the record company said. The grandfather said, "I don't want to ride in on Elvis. I want to make it on my own." Elvis heard it and said to Vernon, "Lord, if anyone hears that...they'll put us away for good, Daddy."

Grandpa Jesse also appeared on CBS television series, I've Got A Secret on July 9, 1958 singing The Billy Goat song.

Elvis performed for employees of the Phillip Morris company at a private party they were having on 12/8/55 at the Rialto Theater in Louisville. The Jefferson County National Guard Armory was the site of an 11/25/56 performance. He stayed at the Seal Bark Hotel. Elvis visited his grandfather Jesse D. Presley at his job in the Pepsi bottling plant in Louisville, KY. where Elvis buys Jesse a white '57 Ford Fairlane. And again in 1971 when Elvis appeared at Freedom Hall. His grandfather died on 3/19/73 and is buried in Louisville. Elvis toured there again performing at Freedom Hall on 6/26/74, 7/23/76 and 5/21/77.

Permission is granted to reproduce this story as long as elvisunlimited.com is given proper credit.
Alt Alt 23.06.2008, 11:44
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Antwort

Stichworte
jahre