Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 06.04.2008, 15:11
Benutzerbild von andy_m
andy_m andy_m ist offline
Board-Legende

andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%
Where have all the Elvis Acetates gone??

Habs vor einiger Zeit im Internet gefunden.
Sehr Interessante Geschichte.
Wenn man nur da dran kommen könnte
Siehe LITTLE MAMA unreleased SUN Track in privatem Besitz. Noch NIE irgendwo erschienen

Paul E. Dowling (www.worldwideelvis.com wrote:
The "2nd to none" disc will contain the different version of ROUSTABOUT (written by Blackwell-Scott as "I'm A Roustabout") wich is a totaly different song. We had heard a few lines of it around 1978 or 79 on an ACETATE that was beeing offered around Memphis. If any of you were into Elvis back than I'm sure you'll recall that Vester or someone threw away all kinds of Elvis ACETATES but Fans grabbed them and they were circulating all over Memphis especialy around the HICKORY LOUNGE (was bzw wo zur Hölle ist das denn ).
Some were sold to bootleggers or just kept by Collectors to sell later....
Among these were: YOU'RE THE BOSS; LEAVE MY WOMAN ALONE as well as I'M A ROUSTABOUT plus some CLAMBAKE songs (the same titles as released BUT totaly different songs as they were written by totally different writers!) (PS ein Kumpel von mir hat Outtakes bzw andere Versionen von CLAMBAKE in Memphis mit eigenen Ohren gehört!)
And, without giving his full name, a "M" Reeve claimed to have bought 6 or 7 titles recorded for "WORLD'S FAIR" and supposedly these were totaly different songs. They haven't appeared in all these years but neither had "I'M A ROUSTABOUT" til recently so there is hope!!

Geändert von andy_m (06.04.2008 um 15:14 Uhr)
Alt Alt 06.04.2008, 15:11
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 06.04.2008, 15:33
gast-20111607
Gast

Es sollen ja auch noch zig Azetatpressungen in den Schränken der Graceland Archive verstaut sein - na ja, die werden wahrscheinlich niemals mehr die Sonne sehen... ...aber als Sammler benötigt man ja eh teilweise einen äußerst langen Atem...
Alt 06.04.2008, 15:43
Benutzerbild von praytome
praytome praytome ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%
die acetate in graceland sind letztes jahr gesichtet und gehört und archiveirt worden

war nichts interessantes dabei...
Alt 06.04.2008, 15:55
Benutzerbild von andy_m
Board-Legende

Themenstarter

andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%
In 1999, EPE put up so many Elvis ACETATES from Graceland archives for auction in Las Vegas.
Here are list from "The official Auction Catalogue"

PS WOW was für feine Sachen da verkauft wurden

A136: "Hound Dog / Dont be cruel ACETATE

A147: 4 ACETATES from the film "Love Me Tender", incl. the songs: "Love Me Tender," "There's A Leak IN This Old Building," "Poor Boy," "We're Gonna Move" and "Let Me".
PS "Theres a Leak in this old building" is an Original song song of "We#re gonna move", Elvis might have recorded it with different arrangement.

A195: 5 ACETATES contains the song"King Creole." Second Acetate contains the songs "Lover Doll" and "Dixiland Rock"(Presto), Third Acetate contains the songs "King Creole" and New Orleans." Presto) Fourth Acetate contains the song "Dixiland Rock"(Associated Recording) Fifth Acetate contains the song "Heard Headed Woman" (Allegro).

A234: Elvis SAILS Acetate

B22: Acetate of "Rubberneckin" and "Don't cry Daddy"

B25: Acetate contains the "Flaming Star" Vinyl Album

B35 Two-sided Acetate of "G.I. Blues" Soundtrack

B43: Acetates of "Blue Hawaii"

B63: Acetate of "I Gotta Know" and "Are you lonesome tonight"

B64: Acetate of "Surrender" and "Lonely Man"

B72: 6 Acetates incl. "In my way," "Lonely Man" "Forget me never" "Wild in the country" "Presley and Guitar" and "Presley with orchester and vocal group". Most are Two-sided.

B81: Acetate of "Kissin Cousins" contains "Catching on fast" "Kissin Cousins" "Once is enough" "One Boy, Two little girls" "Smokey mountain Boy" and "There's Gold in the mountain"

B82: Acetates of "Kid Galahad"

B83: Thre Acetates of "Follow That Dream" incl. the songs "WHISTLING TUNE" "Sound Advice" and "Follow That Dream"

B84: Five Acetates of "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS", first acetate is "Because of Love (Recorded at associated recording studio)". second Acetate has the songs "Sonf of the shrimp" and "The walls have ears"(Radio Recorders). Third Acetate has the song "Girls"(Associated Recording Studio). Fourth Acetate has the songs "Coming in loaded" and I don't want to"(Radio Recorders). Fifth Acetate has the songs "Earth Boy"(Picture Version" and "Earth Boy"(Alternate Version).

B92: Acetate of an Elvis Christmas Radio Program from 1968,

B115: 32 Fun in Acapulco Acetatesincl. "Allegro" "The Bullfighter was a Lady" "MALAGUENA" "Fun in Acapulco" "I think I'm gonna like it here" "Bossa Nova Baby" "Vino Dinero Y Amor" "Guadalajara" "El Toro" "Mexico" and "You cant say No in Acapulco"

B116: FOUR Acetates "It happened to the worlds fair" containing "Broken Heart for sale" "REMIND ME OF YOU" "Take me to the fair" "THE BRIGHT NEW WORLD OF TOMORROW" "Beyond the bend" "I'm falling in love tonight" "A world of our own" "Cotton candy land" etc..

B156: 15 Acetates of the songs for "Viva Las Vegas" incl. "Today, Tomorrow and Forever" "What'd I say" "If you think I don't need you" "I need somebody to lean on" "Climb" "Santa Lucia" and "Viva Las Vegas"

B157: 17 (33 1/3 rpm) Acetates incl. "Roustabout" "One track heart" "Big love big heartache" "Ther's a brand new day on the horizon" "Wheels on my heels" "Poison Ivy League" "Little Egypt" "Its Carnival Time" "Its a wonderful world" "Carny Town" "SHOUT IT OUT" and "Hard knocks"
PS is SHOUT IT OUT originaly written for ROUSTABOUT??????????

etc etc to be continued

Geändert von andy_m (06.04.2008 um 16:21 Uhr)
Alt 06.04.2008, 15:58
Benutzerbild von andy_m
Board-Legende

Themenstarter

Zitat:
Zitat von praytome Beitrag anzeigen
die acetate in graceland sind letztes jahr gesichtet und gehört und archiveirt worden

war nichts interessantes dabei...
Viele wurden Ende der 70s verscheuert
Gibt so einige Sammler die zu der Zeit zugeschlagen haben
Auf alle Fälle schlummern noch einige Schätze in PRIVATEN Händen
Alt 06.04.2008, 16:03
gast-20111607
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von andy_m Beitrag anzeigen
Auf alle Fälle schlummern noch einige Schätze in PRIVATEN Händen
Na ja, wie du schon schreibst: In privater Hand, dazu werden die meisten Azetate wohl nicht so grundlegend anders klingen als die regulären Master - echte Unterschiede dürften wohl eher selten vorkommen.

Macht wahrscheinlich auch keinen Sinn, den Kram groß zu veröffentlichen, weder offiziell, noch inoffiziell.

Alt 06.04.2008, 16:16
Benutzerbild von andy_m
Board-Legende

Themenstarter

Puhh weiter gehts

B158: Three Acetates contain "Almost in Love" "Edge of reality" "Wonderful world" " A little less conversation"

B159: One-sided "SPEEDWAY" Acetate.

B179: "Girl Happy" Acetate contains. "Do not disturb" "Startin tonight" "Do the clam" "Girl Happy" "I gotta find my baby" "Spring Fever" "Cross my heart" "Wolf Call" and many more with a total of 25 singles.

B180: 19 Acetates from the film "Harum Scarum" incl. "HARUM SCARUM" "My desert serenade" "Go east young man" "wisdom of the ages" "Golden coins" "So close yet so far" "Hey little girl" "Shake that tambourine" "Kismet" "Harem Holiday" "Mirage" and "Animal instinct."
PS ARE HARUM SCARUM and HAREM HOLIDAY the same songs??????

B181: "Paradise Hawaiian Style" Acetates contain 22 songs!! "Scratch my back" "A dogs life" "Drums of the island" "Datin" "Stop where you are" "HAWAIIAN PARADIESE" "This is my heaven" "Queenee Wahine's Papaya" "Sand Castle" "Hawaii USA" "House of sand" etc etc
PS ARE "HAWAIIAN PARADIESE and "HAWAII USA" the same song????

B182: "Tickle Me ACETATES incl. "I feel that I've known you forever" "FOUNTAIN OF LOVE" "LOVE ME TONIGHT" "Easy Question" "Night Rider" "SOMETHING BLUE" etc etc
PS Elvis didn't sing: "FOUNTAIN OF LOVE" "LOVE ME TONIGHT" and "SOMETHING BLUE" in the FILM.

B187: Acetate of "If every day was like christmas"

B210: "Frankie and Johnny" Acetates (mostly 33 1/3 rpms) incl. "Cheasy" "Shout it out" "WHAT EVERY WOMAN KNOWS" "When the saints...." "Frankie and Johnny" "Hard Luck" "Petuina" "EVERYBODY COME" "Look out broadway" "Beginners luck" "Everybody come aboard" "Please don't stop loving me" "Shout it out" "Come along" "What every woman lives for" and SOME untiteld selections under "Elvis Presley"
PS ARE "What every woman knows" and "EVERYBODY COME" mis-written for "What every woman lives for" and "Everybody come aboard"??????

B213: "Spinout" Acetates contain: "All that I am" and "Spinout" on one side and UNTITLED song on the second side!!

B214: Five Acetates for "Double Trouble"

B215: One "Double Trouble Acetate"

etc etc etc

Interessant wirds bei gleichen Titeln, die vieleicht von anderen Songschreibern stammen und total andere Lieder sind. Trotz Titelgleichheit bzw Ähnlichkeit

Geändert von andy_m (06.04.2008 um 16:18 Uhr)
Alt 06.04.2008, 16:41
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%
...alles wirklich sehr interessant !! ...was da wohl noch alles so herumliegt das wir vielleicht nie sehen und hören werden !!

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__
Antwort

Stichworte
acetates, gone, have, where