Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Benutzerliste
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis: Dies & Das.... > Seine Familie
Seine Familie Alles über Elvis' Familie, Freunde und Bekannte.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 23.03.2006, 14:24
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Noch ein Buch von Priscilla?

5th April Harrods
Priscilla Presley Launches a New Range of Bedlinen

Priscilla Presley is a true renaissance lady. The original Rock Chic, Actress, Writer and now designer of a range of exquisite homewares. On 5th April, Harrods is delighted to welcome her to the store to personally launch her new bedlinens.

We are very excited about your new range of homewares. How did you get involved in this area?
Since I was young, I have appreciated the beauty and softness of fine fabrics. I feel quality bedding makes a difference in your quality of sleep. So it has always been a dream to one day develop and design my own line. This dream became a realisation when I was introduced to Bruno Schiavi and we started creating. I’m happy to say the line is now a reality.

How do you develop ideas?
Everywhere I look I see designs – in iconic objects, antique fabrics… It can be anything from the simplistic to something completely creative and new. Mixtures of texture and colours, and this is where Bruno comes in. We both developed and created the line together and we have found that our appreciation and tastes are very similar.

Have you always had a flair for furnishings?
Absolutely. I had the opportunity to go into many homes during my married years when I was very young, and would ask myself what worked – and what didn’t! I started collecting fabrics and objets d’art very early, always keeping in mind that one day, I would like to develop a line of my own.

Three fragrances, jewellery, producer, model, actress, writer, designer... what next?
Right now, I am enjoying creating and developing this line, and am having a lot of fun with Bruno. It seems to satisfy my passion and thirst for entrepreneurial adventure. And I feel that we have a wonderful product to offer in terms of luxury and affordability. Hopefully, your customers will enjoy using my bedlinens as much as we are enjoying creating it.

You are especially remembered for Dallas in the 1980s. Did you know how huge it was going to be?
Never! I walked in very blindly. All I could think the first week was, “How am I going to get through all this dialogue?” as there were no rehearsals. It was one walk-through and you were on! It was a great experience and I made lifelong friends.

How do you balance a career and family?
I know what my priorities are: my family comes first. It’s a constant effort to maintain a balance, but I try to make sure that when I’m traveling, I’m not away too long. I put in quality time and I am home more often than not. It’s about being constantly aware.

How do you deal with the huge pressures of life in the public eye?
It’s an ongoing thing, but you never get used to it. You know you have to be in the public eye, but it’s always liberating to covet the private moments away from the limelight. I think rumours are the most difficult to deal with. I stay away from the tabloids and sensational magazines, and find that what you don’t know can’t hurt you.

As founder of Elvis Presley Enterprises, how important is it to keep the King’s memory alive?
Obviously, it is very important to me. I had a very special relationship with Elvis – and he gave so much to his fans and rock ’n’ roll that his memory deserves to live on. He was a true inspiration for many. It’s the least I can do.

Is it important to tell your side of the story after so many Elvis biographies written by outsiders?
I don’t have a lot of respect for biographers. I’ve read many books about Elvis by people with other agendas and I find that there are so many discrepancies. I feel after my first book that I have more that I could share with the public and am definitely thinking about writing my memoirs.

What is your overall philosophy in life?
Be a leader, take charge of your life, realise your dreams and don’t listen to anything that will kill your passion.
Alt Alt 23.03.2006, 14:24
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 23.03.2006, 14:33
MissClawdy
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von Priscilla
Be a leader, take charge of your life, realise your dreams and don’t listen to anything that will kill your passion.
Genial, ob ihr das Ron Hubbard beigebracht hat im letzten Dianetik-Seminar?

Geändert von MissClawdy (23.03.2006 um 14:52 Uhr)
Alt 23.03.2006, 16:08
Benutzerbild von Flamingstar
Flamingstar Flamingstar ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Flamingstar Renommee-Level 0,4%
Wieso will sie noch ein Buch rausbringen? Vielleicht nach Elvis und ich kommt jetzt "ich und Elvis"?
Alt 23.03.2006, 16:12
Lexa
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von Flamingstar
"ich und Elvis"?
Das war doch schon das Thema vom letzten Buch.

Kommt ganz drauf an, wie viel Cilla immer für ihre psychologischen Seminare blechen muss, falls sie solche besucht...da wird's vielleicht noch jede Menge von Büchern von ihr geben.

Zitat:
So einen Satz würde ihr wahrscheinlich ein normaler Psychologe auch sagen, wenn sie ein geringes Selbstbewusstsein sein hätte...und das würde wahrscheinlich auch weniger kosten.
Alt 23.03.2006, 16:13
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende
Themenstarter

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Zitat:
Zitat von Flamingstar
Wieso will sie noch ein Buch rausbringen? Vielleicht nach Elvis und ich kommt jetzt "ich und Elvis"?
Oder mein leben als Elvis-witwe
Alt 24.03.2006, 09:22
Benutzerbild von dotore
dotore dotore ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

dotore Renommee-Level 0,4%
Zitat:
Zitat von Lexa
Das war doch schon das Thema vom letzten Buch.

Kommt ganz drauf an, wie viel Cilla immer für ihre psychologischen Seminare blechen muss, falls sie solche besucht...da wird's vielleicht noch jede Menge von Büchern von ihr geben..
Die Bücher, die sie von Elvis erhalten hatte und nicht lesen wollte waren günsitger. Schieben wir es vielleicht einfach auf ihr seinerzeit jugendliches Alter, dass sie sich damit nicht beschäftigen wollte.
Alt 24.03.2006, 11:53
MissClawdy
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von dotore
Die Bücher, die sie von Elvis erhalten hatte und nicht lesen wollte waren günsitger. Schieben wir es vielleicht einfach auf ihr seinerzeit jugendliches Alter, dass sie sich damit nicht beschäftigen wollte.
Das hat mit lesen wollen nichts zu tun. Weißt du eigentlich wie schwer wir Frauen es haben? Hast du jemals versucht, mit einem Stapel Bücher unterm Arm den ganzen Tag Shoping zu machen?
Alt 03.05.2012, 19:08
Kabuki Kabuki ist offline
Schnupperuser

Kabuki Renommee-Level 0,4%
Welche Bücher hat Elvis ihr denn gegeben zum Lesen...??
Alt 10.05.2012, 23:28
PatrickVaals PatrickVaals ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%
Ganz viele sprituellen bucher die Elvis von und mit Larry Gellar gelesen hat.
Alt 04.09.2014, 18:13
Benutzerbild von Tafka S.
Tafka S. Tafka S. ist offline
Posting-Legende

Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%
Zitat:
Zitat von Flamingstar Beitrag anzeigen
Wieso will sie noch ein Buch rausbringen?
Nun, vielleicht deshalb, weil ihr erstes Buch nicht gerade sehr ausführlich und in vielen Kapiteln eher oberflächlich gehalten ist. Und das, wo sie doch mehr als zehn Jahre lang mit ihm zusammen gelebt hat.
Antwort

Stichworte
buch, priscilla

Themen-Optionen