Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 19.06.2007, 01:19
Andylon Lensen Andylon Lensen ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt

Andylon Lensen Renommee-Level 0,4%
Tracking List for FTD Raised On Rock & Easy Come, Easy Go July 1, 2007.

Tracking List for FTD Raised On Rock & Easy Come, Easy Go July 1, 2007.

Andylon Lensen talked personally to Ernst Jorgensen last week Friday and explained why the tracking list for the FTD "Raised On Rock" & "Easy Come, Easy Go" will be announced on the release date July 1, 2007.

We recieved in the past hundreds of e-mails, many times because of rumors were spread or fabricated. We got tired of this, not to mention answering them if I had time - I mean lost time.

And in the future it will be our policy to continue this with albums that are known by fans as the concept is crystal clear.

On the regular Ftd " I Sing All Kind" - this is such a "Special" release, this needed detailed information upfront for the fans.

The "Sun Project" well Andylon, I wish I could say; This will be a Christmas release for 2007, but I am afraid this will not happen.

There is so much work I am focused on the last couple of weeks with the 30th Annv and next to that, I also have a lot of time spent now on the in-house for SONY/BMG... many things seems to change in the future for the music industry.

On the Sun... I really need like 8 weeks spending solely writing and being day and night focused without being distracted to finish this project.

But I can say you this; It's people like you and many,many others who helped me with rare/unpublished photo's and other information with this project, when it is finished it will be mind blowing...

Gotta go Andylon, talk to you later...

2007/06/18 Ernst Jorgensen - Andylon Lensen - FTD / www.epgold.com
Alt Alt 19.06.2007, 01:19
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Antwort

Stichworte