Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 28.07.2007, 01:30
danijela danijela ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt

danijela Renommee-Level 0,4%
The Elvis F.A.Q.......

hab vorhin beim stöbern im internet folgendes endeckt....habt ihr es schon gelesen.....
die farge unter nr.6 ...ok davon habe ich gehört. aber die anderen fragen

The Elvis F.A.Q. by Ken Goldstein

Frequently, when I travel around the country, I am barraged by questions about my association with Elvis Presley. Well, not so much about my association with Him, but just about Him. They don't really seem to care that much about me.
Be that as it may, I thought it would be helpful if I compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions (F.A.Q.) that I get regarding the King.
  1. Is Elvis still alive? And if so, where is he living?
    Elvis is alive and well and sharing a mobile home with Jim Morrison in a trailer park in Spokane, WA. They're often seen at the local Circle K where they purchase two pounds of bacon every morning.
  2. Is Michael Jackson really the Love Child of Elvis and Diana Ross?
    No, that's a common misunderstanding. The famous Love Child that Diana sang of, and Elvis fathered, was actually Gary Coleman of Diff'rent Strokes fame. Michael Jackson was the love child of Lena Horne and President Eisenhower.
  3. Is it true that Colonel Parker was an illegal alien and that that's why Elvis never played internationally after hooking up with the Colonel? (Parker supposedly couldn't have gotten a passport)
    Yes, it's true that the Colonel was an illegal alien. Many have pointed out his 25+ years of US residency would have qualified him for a passport. But that's only for immigrants from this planet. Let's just say that Parker arrived at Roswell, NM, in the early '40's and leave it at that.
  4. What about the Colonel's famous secret "original recipe" for southern fried chicken?
    The highly guarded "eleven herbs and spices" can now finally be revealed: flour, salt, pepper, flour, salt, pepper, flour, salt, pepper, flour, and the drippings of two pounds of bacon.
  5. Could Elvis really act? What was the point of all those movies?
    Could Elvis act? Go rent "Change of Habit" starring Elvis and Mary Tyler Moore, then see if you need to ask that question. (No punch line here, I just really like that movie).
  6. Is there really a pretty little thing, waiting for the king, down in the Jungle Room?
    The Graceland Jungle Room was known as the place where all sorts of sex acts would take place. Elvis' staff would comb Memphis looking for the best looking "participants" to invite to private parties taking place there. Elvis however, did not participate. He would sit in the next room, watching through a one-way mirror, eating peanut butter and bacon sandwiches with his "special friend," Doug.
  7. What's all this I keep hearing about the "Memphis Mafia?" Is any of it true?
    The stories of the "Memphis Mafia" are all very exaggerated. Even the films that were loosely based on it blew things all out of proportion, despite Al Pacino's excellent portrayal of the young Elvis, and James Caan's fascinating turn at the old Elvis. Even with the short-comings of the films, reality-wise, Marlon Brando's lovingly complex vision of Colonel Parker stands out as one of his finest roles. One thing the film got right: Elvis was known to say things like, "Leave the gun. Take the canolis."
  8. How did He get His hair all 'poofy' like that?
    A daily procedure that involved two pounds of bacon and the help of his gay lover. Believe me, you don't want more detail on this one.
  9. What about that thing with his lip?
    Elvis' one-sided sneer is a trademark of Graceland Partners, Inc., and considered a trade secret. I'd love to tell you about, but I'm under court orders not to.
  10. Is it true that after Lisa Marie was born, Elvis refused to make love to Pricilla because she was now a mother?
    Yuck! That's disgusting. You can't have sex with a Mommy. That's just plain sick.
  11. Why is an "A" missing from his tombstone?
    Many people believe that's because the Colonel was illiterate. But that's actually got nothing to do with it. Aaron on Elvis' grave is spelt with two A's. It is His birth certificate that has only one A, so it was his mother that was illiterate in this case. And whoever asked this question is obviously no Elvis fan or you would have known that.
  12. Could 50,000,000 Elvis fans possibly be wrong?
    No way, man.
  13. What is the plural of Elvis? If I see several Elvis impersonators, is it Elvises?
    I'm very glad you asked. I've checked with several grammar experts, and they all agree: The plural of Elvis is Elvii.
  14. Did he really have a twin brother? What ever happened to his sister? Will this thing on my face ever clear up?
    I'm sorry, that's all the time we have today. Come back next week for another installment of the Elvis F.A.Q.
Alt Alt 28.07.2007, 01:30
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 28.07.2007, 01:48
Benutzerbild von Aleksandra
Aleksandra Aleksandra ist offline
Posting-Legende

Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%
Aleksandra eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Aleksandra eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Was für ein Schmarrn...
Wo hast du diesen Quatsch bloss her?
Alt 28.07.2007, 02:43
Trinity Trinity ist offline
Stammuser

Trinity Renommee-Level 2%Trinity Renommee-Level 2%
Abgründe tun sich auf...
Alt 28.07.2007, 08:34
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Gibt es noch mehr so schöne artikel? Und das braucht niemand übersetzen?
Vorgestern hieß es noch ich kann nicht gut englisch......
Alt 28.07.2007, 16:39
danijela danijela ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt
Themenstarter

danijela Renommee-Level 0,4%
Zitat:
Zitat von MARIE Beitrag anzeigen
wenn mann was auf google sucht kann mann auf diese seite übersetzten klicken und dann steht es übersetzt aber nicht sehr gut übersetzt...
Alt 28.07.2007, 18:04
Benutzerbild von Gilla
Gilla Gilla ist offline
Board-Legende

Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%Gilla Renommee-Level 100%
Zitat:
Zitat von MARIE Beitrag anzeigen
Ein wenig merkwürdig, mhhh.