Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 02.10.2005, 23:14
Benutzerbild von TBC
TBC TBC ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt

TBC Renommee-Level 0,4%
Ausrufezeichen The Making Of On Tour DVD

Hallo, wer weiss was von der DVD The Making Of On Tour, sind da neue Bilder oder Koncert aufnahmen enthalten. Ist das die selbe DVD wie On Tour?
Es waren gerüchte im Umlauf! Ist da was dran?
Alt Alt 02.10.2005, 23:14
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 03.10.2005, 00:41
gast-20071116
Gast

Beantwortet diese Auflistung hier deine Frage?

1) "Johnny B. Goode" - Elvis On Tour "credits" version, but you see the man himself singing it! Red shirt with white top. Lots of close up of Elvis & musicians. Elvis looks TTWII cool. His hair is brushed back from his face and he looks like 1970 Elvis. He´s smiling and looking handsome.

2) "Always On My Mind" - we´ve seen this in This Is Elvis, but this is a full version, less cropped, Red West is standing by him. Full version though. All shot from Elvis´s left, very nice quality. Great low camera angle shots at the end. Elvis raises hand and sings that´s enough.

3) "Proud Mary" - A rare rehearsal, Elvis is wearing a blue jacket over the clothes you see him in in the Elvis On Tour FTD. Sound is muffled, but it´s a full version. Elvis´s hair is big. Shades on... Fantastic to see. Does an "arm roll"' at the end. Swigs coke.

4) "A Big Hunk O´ Love" - Wow! Still in dark blue jacket, sound is no longer muffled and sounds fantastic, close up of Glen D. rockin´ a treat.

5) "A Big Hunk O´ Love" - again, but different camera angles, in fact, it´s a different version! Cuts to Glen D. joking, includes a false start. Looks like they are getting lots of shots of the band on this, but there´s still plenty of Elvis, standing singing, not moving much.

6) "Burning Love" - Wow again! "Lord, have mercy, I feel my temperature risin´...". The jacket is off, shades still on, Elvis is moving his head, looking like he´s enjoying it. He´s wearing the same as when you see him sing "Lead Me, Guide Me" etc. in the movie, stops the band before they go into the"'hunka hunka" bit, and directs them, then the song starts again, this is a seventies fan holy grail. Elvis grooving now, moving hips... the shot
on bottom left in the FTD On Tour inner sleeve is taken DIRECTLY from this tape. This is the quality.
Goes into "hunka bit", leg pumping, puts shades on upside down... Song ends.
"How are we gonna fade it on stage?" he asks. It starts again, this time, with close up - Elvis angles. Red West, Joe E. in background. Then he takes his glasses off and it´s the second image (bottom right) in the FTD On Tour Rehearsals inner booklet thingie.

7) "I, John" - All around the piano, like "Lead Me, Guide Me" in the Original Movie. James B. sitting on/by the piano playing & smiling.

8) Interview - What´s this? Elvis talks about J.D. Sumner... Close up, black & white. Must be from the same session. When have I heard this before? Lost On Tour boots? Anyway... Here it is with Elvis talking about his roots, High School, Mario Lanza, talks about his love of Gospel, and discusses the intensity of his stage show with the producer/interviewer. This is fantastic to see. Elvis is humbled by the compliments given, and it makes you like Elvis more. Then he says the "Puts your mind at ease" dialogue we know. Then talks about his Vegas Shows, he´s really cool and charming here. Talks about his band in a very complimentary way. "We got a big jump from here to Buffalo" Elvis says. "I enjoyed it fellas" he says at the end. The interview segment lasts about 12 minutes.

9) "Burning Love" - Instrumental... Must be the band warming up, and the cameramen getting close up shots of instruments.

10) "Burning Love" - Elvis is wearing the light blue jacket with criss-cross design, as in the "I, John" segment of EOT. The mike is on a stand, and reading the lyrics off a sheet. He´s shaking the mike stand as if on stage... The vocal is distorted but it matters not - there´s a BIG close up of his rings on the mike, yeah, it´s 1972 without doubt!

11) "How was your launch?" - the full "Buried in a beaver", without the This Is Elvis edits. Sings "What A Friend We Have in Jesus". A lot longer than TIE.

12) Backstage, White Suit... Red laughing, there´s Vernon, Elvis holds a glass up high, and says "As the cup turns", everyone´s laughing, as he chucks the water over Lamar, (it's not quite as infantile as it sounds), then he towels him down. Quite funny actually. Elvis takes his ventolin.

13) "I used to be pretty good at this in service... " Elvis is backstage wearing the light blue shiny shirt, and putting on a MASSIVE tie, with badges on, (a gift from a fan?). Then he gets two gold records, for the MSG album, and "The Wonder Of You" single. You may have seen pictures of this. I think this could be Vegas or Tahoe.

14) Footage of Elvis wearing the White Pyramid Suit, and from a VERY short interview with some guy, I think this is Tahoe. Did they film in Tahoe?

15) Leukaemia Kid - I think he´s on the plane. . wearing the White Portal Suit. She asks for a request: "Don't Cry Daddy, Love Me Tender, or anything you want to sing". He says "I'll do one for you, and it´ll be a surprise". Nice.

16) Backstage again, White Suit, talking about "Burning Love", it´s like
"Burning Love" the movie this thing!

17) A quick shot of Elvis walking backstage in White Suit.

18) "Cattle Call", in rehearsal, we´re back to the "Lead Me, Guide Me get up", with some shots of lots of stuffed hound dogs. Not a highlight.

And there disc one ends. Phew!
The On stage stuff is on disc two... I´ll post disc two details later.

--

Disc Two

1) "Teddy Bear", Hampton Roads, Virginia (Light Blue Suit). As in Lost Performances. Diff. camera angles. Cuts before "Don´t Be Cruel".

2) Scraps of White Suit footage, "American Trilogy", close ups of band. Cape shots, Elvis leaves stage. San Antonio.

3) Al Dvorin on stage saying... (guess!)

4) "Until It´s Time For You To Go" - Dark Blue Owl Suit (as in EOT) Greensboro. Excellent! Elvis is wearing a cape, stops singing whilst there´s feedback. Charlie takes his cape off.

5) "Love Me" - Hampton Roads again... "I´d like to do a few oldies but goodies"... Someone tosses a bra on stage, he puts it on his head, lovely close ups.

6) "For The Good Times" - Hampton Roads. Great footage, Elvis is so cool in ´72. He´s enjoying this song! The quality of this footage is excellent, better than the on stage TTWII stuff (that I haven´t got or seen or know where to get). ("Hold your warm and sweaty body close to mine".)

7) "Release Me" - Dark Blue Owl Suit. Different angles from the one we had in the Lost Performances. Nice.

8) "Heartbreak Hotel" - Greensboro (Dark Blue Owl Suit) Just the last line.
"Heh!" goes into...

9) "A Big Hunk O´ Love" - and look at him! Air guitar, the Sweets clapping, Glen gets a glass of water in the mush, then another camera angle of the last verse of "Heartbreak..."., then...

10) "A Big Hunk O´ Love" - again, but from close angle. Close up shots of chest, rhinestones, face, nice footage.

11) "Opening Riff & See See Rider" - and lots of different camera angles, Hampton Roads (Light Blue Suit). Cape on, leg snappin´, givin´ it that casual, cool, "Check me out..." Elvis vibe. Not to much Elvis footage here, screen goes blank... Shit!

12) "Opening Riff & See See Rider" - and lots of MORE different camera angles from
Hampton Roads (Light Blue Suit). Lots more Elvis. Tall & in charge. A prince from another planet! (Copywrite some NY hack).

13) More "See See Rider" from Hampton. Some great playing guitar shots. This is amongst my favourite Elvis footage. He´s so cool here.

14) Greensboro. . "We´re gonna spring a new song on ya tonight, we don´t know it too well, if we goof it up, just bear with us... it may take a little while but we´ll get it right..."
"Burning Love", all filmed from close range... And what a messy ending! Elvis says "I thought we´d never end! We´ve never done that on stage before so if we messed up I´m sorry... anyhow...".

And that´s it. About 25 minutes of near video quality footage. No Burning Love suit, Richmond Stuff, which would have been nice, but bloody hell, with this and the 24hr TTWII stuff, as one collector said to me tonight... "It´s Xmas times ten". What a week for collectors!

And Elvis is fantastic on this stuff, he won´t let you down. The CBS tapes it´s not. I´ve got a achey face from grinning.

Geändert von gast-20071116 (03.10.2005 um 01:05 Uhr)
Alt 03.10.2005, 00:56
Jarvis2005
Gast

Ich komm nicht mehr klar hier. Wir kennen ja "ON TOUR" und wissen, dass da sehr viel noch ist, was sie bisher nicht rausgerückt haben. Was ist das jetzt hier für eine DVD? Offiziell? Qualität gut?
Wo kauft man sie?
Alt 03.10.2005, 01:08
gast-20071116
Gast

Das ist das Material was man auf den nur inoffiziell erhältlichen "Elvis On Tour Outtakes" DVD Sets zu sehen bekommt...
Einfach mal bei Ebay suchen...

Wichtig ist nur: Es gibt zwei Versionen, eine mit Zähler im Bild und eine ohne. Nur die mit dem Zähler nehmen, da ist die Qualität besser, bei der ohne wurden die Bildinformationen aufgeblasen, man sieht also dann weniger!
Alt 03.10.2005, 04:57
Benutzerbild von DelWebb
DelWebb DelWebb ist offline
Ehrenmitglied

DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%
Zitat:
Zitat von Sniperwolf

Wichtig ist nur: Es gibt zwei Versionen, eine mit Zähler im Bild und eine ohne. Nur die mit dem Zähler nehmen, da ist die Qualität besser, bei der ohne wurden die Bildinformationen aufgeblasen, man sieht also dann weniger!

hmmmm......
dafür ist dort aber mind. 60min. mehr und auch anderes material mit drauf.....
Alt 03.10.2005, 08:35
gast-20071116
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von DelWebb
hmmmm......
dafür ist dort aber mind. 60min. mehr und auch anderes material mit drauf.....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach ja?
Na dann gib uns doch einen Überblick, bei den zig Sets mittlerweile kann leider nicht jeder den Überblick behalten...
Alt 03.10.2005, 08:43
Benutzerbild von DelWebb
DelWebb DelWebb ist offline
Ehrenmitglied

DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%DelWebb Renommee-Level 26%
Zitat:
Zitat von Sniperwolf
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach ja?
Na dann gib uns doch einen Überblick, bei den zig Sets mittlerweile kann leider nicht jeder den Überblick behalten...
gibt nur 2 sets!
von der bargain ebay version sogar eine bild und ton überarbeitete verson..... also quasi eine 3te!

das zweite on tour set mit dem bonus gibt es nur in verbindung mit den 12 ttwii dvds...! bis jetzt jedenfalls...
Alt 03.10.2005, 08:59
gast-20071116
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von DelWebb
gibt nur 2 sets!
von der bargain ebay version sogar eine bild und ton überarbeitete verson..... also quasi eine 3te!

das zweite on tour set mit dem bonus gibt es nur in verbindung mit den 12 ttwii dvds...! bis jetzt jedenfalls...
Na das war ja klar, jetzt schlachten die Windhunde und Trittbrettfahrer die vorhandenen Sachen aus, aber ich klinke mich da aus, kenne ich zur Genüge vom Audio Import Markt, da haben wir ja zum Beispiel die OP/S 19.08.1974 mittlerweile auch schon 3x:

"If You Talk In Your Sleep"

"...From Sunset Boulevard... ...To Paradise Road..."

"Las Vegas Hilton"

Antwort

Stichworte
making, tour