Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis: Dies & Das.... > Elvis im Internet
Elvis im Internet Ihr habt interessante Webseiten über Elvis gefunden? Hier rein damit!

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 11.07.2005, 13:48
Benutzerbild von griefchen
griefchen griefchen ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

griefchen Renommee-Level 6%griefchen Renommee-Level 6%griefchen Renommee-Level 6%
ne richtig fiese Site

keine so schöne Seite ist:
http://heathenworld.com/elvis/

lasst die Finger davon, scheint irgendso ein Pe**er zu sein...
Alt Alt 11.07.2005, 13:48
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 11.07.2005, 14:22
Memphiz
Gast

So ein Arschgesicht !!!

Aber er hat ja schon die richtigen Antworten bekommen !!!

Hier mal ein paar von seiner Seite !!

you are a sick fucker. You are probably a fat ass 300 pound faget who gets off on pictures of jean claude van dam. Get a life you fat bastard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you burn in the forever flames of hell.

Trevor

I hope Elvis kicks you in your head too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me that you are on drugs because elvis was found in a bathroom ,irocially, were jim was found both legends in rock , and jim and elvis have "checked out" way back in the day , so please ,quiet making an ass out of yourself

IT TOOK A VERY SICK PERSON TO COME UP WITH THE ELVIS IS DEAD PART OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you ruin the memory of Elvis by describing his death in such a sick,demented and vulgar way?

# 1 Elvis fan in the U.S. Deanna

I think this is sick to do to Elvis

you guys are a bunch of sick mother@#$%^&*. you all should be strung up. i was never so sick in my life looking at all this crap. yes ia am an elvis fan, yes the man had problems but he didn't try to glorify and exploit other people like you scumbags. i hope your website rots and falls off and someone makes a sick website about crappy yellow journalism like yours just tcbing man.

your a disgrace and so is your dam website. I can't even imagine what kind of person would do this - somebody that is a very low!! Elvis accomplish more things than you could ever dream of accomplishing - i think you need to learn how to respect people especially the dead

Laura

P.S. i think you need help???

AbOUt
Jim Morrison is Alive

Hey man you are so full of shit!!!!!!!!! I know you think its a joke to mock Jim Morrison but that song is just the last straw!!!!! I hope you go to hell!!!

you idiot!

Is that thing about Jim Morrison true? Where did you get the information from???

You fucking asshole.How the fuck can you make fun of JIM MORRISSON like that.I fucking hope that satan devours your sole and then spits you the fuck out.You should fucking die you low life cock sucking mother fucker.If I could get my hands on you I would fucking kill you.

He didn't write that song why would he do such a thing?? If he wrote that i don't know the Doors to well Jim was a weird one but to insult himself why for what reason?

And by the way, If you knew anything about Jim, you would know that Jim didn't write that song. Jim was a poet- every song he sang was a poem that he had written! That, only a true Doors fan would know!

hod do you know that jim morrison is alive

I was completely discusted by your Web page of Jim Morrison! You obviously don't even know anything about Jim Morrison!!! He was an amazing poet which you apparently don't have any respect for! I don't even know what else to say other than even though I wasn't born yet when Jim was here, I probably know more about him than most people who were actually watched him perform! And weather or not Jim is still alive or not, the way you described "The Lizard King", you obviously didn't know him or appriciate the poet in him!
Alt 11.07.2005, 15:04
gast-200612042
Gast

So ein Sack.
Alt 11.07.2005, 15:48
Benutzerbild von Armin
Armin Armin ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Armin Renommee-Level 10%Armin Renommee-Level 10%Armin Renommee-Level 10%
Alt 11.07.2005, 16:16
Benutzerbild von praytome
praytome praytome ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%
also im net gibts ja wohl voll kranke typen....leider musste ich sogar selbst schon welche kennenlernen...

"My Years With Elvis And The Colonel" by Charles Stone
Alt 11.07.2005, 17:15
gast-200711022
Gast

so eine Arschbacke der gehört auf seinen Nüssen aufgehängt
Alt 11.07.2005, 18:01
Gehört zum Inventar

praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%praytome Renommee-Level 26%
finde das echt heftig....wobei ich mir einige redewendungen kopiert habe...wer weiss wann man die brauchen kann

Alt 11.07.2005, 19:36
gast-200612042
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von praytome
finde das echt heftig....wobei ich mir einige redewendungen kopiert habe...wer weiss wann man die brauchen kann
Hmmmm..... zum Beispiel wenn Dein Chef die nächstemal dumm kommt. Dann sagst Du einfach mal das

You fucking asshole.How the fuck can you make fun of JIM MORRISSON like that.I fucking hope that satan devours your sole and then spits you the fuck out.You should fucking die you low life cock sucking mother fucker.If I could get my hands on you I would fucking kill you.

------und alles wird gut
Alt 11.07.2005, 19:55
Gehört zum Inventar

hehehe

Alt 11.07.2005, 19:56
Gehört zum Inventar

man stelle sich das mal auf mtv vor.....die leute müssten denken da gibt einer morse zeichen...biep diebpieb biep biep

Antwort

Stichworte
fiese, richtig, site