Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Benutzerliste
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 12.02.2018, 12:13
Benutzerbild von honeybee
honeybee honeybee ist offline
Board-Legende

honeybee Renommee-Level 22%honeybee Renommee-Level 22%honeybee Renommee-Level 22%honeybee Renommee-Level 22%honeybee Renommee-Level 22%honeybee Renommee-Level 22%
Behind Closed Doors, Here I Go Again, Don't Think Twice

The Hepcat import-label announced the rerelease of the classic 1979 Audifön import-release “Behind Closed Doors” in their special product series.

From the press-release:
After the success of "The Alternate Moody Blue" and "The Alternate Today" Hepcat records releases "Behind Closed Doors" in it's newly launched special products series.
Behind Closed Doors has always been a fan favorite, the beautiful LP box set issued by the Audifön label in 1979 was a groundbreaking release. Most material was unreleased and the quality was pretty good.

Hepcat started this project after locating some of the original acetates and a (partly usable) tape used to create the original lp masters. After a short investigation we realized this set deserved a proper re-release. Especially with the acetates and tape in hand! Obviously during the years a lot of material was issued officially in the right quality but also some of the tracks are not yet available on other releases or in the form as presented on the original boxset. (Besides a terrible sounding CD release in the 90's).

For example Steppin' Out Of Line take 19 and 8 which were only released as a spliced version. On this set you will find the proper versions, in an awesome quality. The outtakes of the TAG for Drums Of The Islands are another example of beautiful quality on this set. Same counts for Wild In The Country / Beach Boy Blues take 1 and 3 and so on. This set offers too much to mention and will sure bring back some memories.
Also for the 70's lovers there is enough to enjoy on this set, for example the Suspicious Minds spliced live version and Polk Salad Annie from February 16, 1970 are presented here in a quality as never before. Also the extended version of Don't Think Twice, It's All Right is in a quality you will certainly enjoy. For It's Your Baby You Rock It was mostly thought that the undubbed master on the original LP box was skipping, actually it was a bad edited version as it appeared on the tape, a better source was not available at the time and still is not available. We decided to put the edited version the way it was presented on the tape and original lp box as it is still way better then the second acetate source, which is also presented as a bonus track. Die hard vinyl spinners might even be able to sing along with the edited version. All tracks are digitally remastered and speed corrected where necessary.

Now for the first time this legendary LP boxset is re-released in this beautiful 10 inch sized boxset. Containing 2 CD's, a 10 inch record and a bonus 45 RPM record containing Gentle On My Mind (vocal repaired undubbed master) and Tomorrow Never Comes (take 11). Only available in red vinyl.

Tracks 10 inch vinyl:
Side A: Lonely Man (Solo Take 1) / In My Way (Take 1) / Moonlight Swim (Take 2) / King Of The Whole Wide World (Take 31) / Home Is Where The Heart Is (Take 7) / I Got Lucky (MX5 Take 2).
Side B: Faded Love (Alternate Master Take 3) / Don’t Cry Daddy (Live, February 17th 1970 midnight show) / Kentucky Rain (Live, February 17th 1970 midnight show) / Funny How Time Slips Away (Unedited Undubbed Master).

Tracks CD:
Disc One: Lonely Man (Solo Take 1) / I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Takes 14 & 15) / I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 16) / Wild I The Country (Take 1) / Wild In The Country (Takes 15 & 16) / In My Way (Take 1) / Forget Me Never (Takes 1 & 2) / Hawaiian Wedding Song (Take 1) / Island Of Love (Takes 5, 7 & 8) / Steppin’ Out Of Line (Take 19) / Steppin’ Out Of Line (Take 8) / Almost Always True (Takes 4 & 5) / Moonlight Swim (take 1) / Moonlight Swim (Take 2) / Can’t Help Falling In Love (Takes 20, 22 & 24) / Beach Boy Blues (Takes 1 & 3 Mono) / King Of The Whole Wide World (Take 31) / This Is Living (Take 3) / Home Is Where The Heart Is (Take 7) / I Got Lucky (MX5 Take 2) / A Whistling Tune (Takes 3-7) / Drums Of The Island (A1V Takes 1-3) / Swing Down Sweet Chariot (Movie Version Undubbed Master Take 10) / Almost (Movie Version Undubbed Master Take 31) / Signs Of The Zodiac (Master Take 9) / The Whiffenpoof Song / Violet.

Disc Two: Gentle On My Mind (Master) / Faded Love (Alternate Master Take 3 / I Got A Woman (Live, August 26th 1969 dinner show) / Suspicious Minds (Spliced Live Version – August 22nd 1969 and unknown live version) / Don’t Cry Daddy (February 17th 1970 midnight show) / Kentucky Rain (February 17th 1970 midnight show) / Polk Salad Annie (February 16th 1970 midnight show) / It’s Your Baby, You Rock It (Undubbed Master Take 15 – LP Version) / Tomorrow Never Comes (Composite Master) / Funny How Time Slips Away (Unedited Undubbed Master) / The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Duet with Ginger Holladay – Take 12) / Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right (Extended Version). Bonus Tracks: Island Of Love (Takes 7 & 8 Stereo) / Beach Boy Blues (Take 3 Stereo) / Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right (Full Version – May 16th/17th 1971) / It’s Your Baby, You Rock It (Undubbed Master Take 5).

Tracks 45rpm:
Side A: Gentle On My Mind (Vocal Repaired Undubbed Master)
Side B: Tomorrow Never Comes (Take 11)

Here I Go Again

The legendary DAE import-label announced the release of “Here I Go Again” on vinyl and CD.

From the press-release:
23 years after the first Diamond Anniversary Editions release "old times they are not forgotten" the DAE team has joined together for some very special releases.

But first a little bit of Elvis history. All recordings on the DAE label were never released before in any form. Due to the many copies (read: "counterfeits" of the originals) that were made from the original DAE releases it did not make much sense to do another run of the original releases at the time. This is maybe also a good opportunity to state that DAE never did a reissue of any kind. At the time there was the original run and a reprint was never issued. Most copies that appear from time to time on the market are therefore not the original DAE issues and have nothing to do with the original label. With as a low point the humiliating release of "The Very Best Of Diamond Anniversary". Till now it is the first time the DAE team has joined forces again for this very special release.

Back in the old days of the 90's vinyl was out of fashion and compact discs were the new medium. Therefore the request for CDs was so much higher and after locating the shows they were only released on CD. Now with the revival of vinyl, DAE decided to give the shows a well deserved re-release on vinyl. The first title chosen is actually the 5th CD release Here I Go Again. Containing the August 24 1969 midnight show. Back in the days the tape was wrongly dated and it was released as being the August 23 dinner show.

This new release of Here I Go Again is completely updated and remastered and for the biggest part sourced from multitrack sources plus the original tape used for the CD release. We realize our friends from Gravel Road Music have also reissued the show with a little bit of help from the original DAE tapes but they left out some tracks of the original show, which were replaced by other versions. And the so called "raw material" did not add much to the package as we believe even the original CD release is sounding way better. We believe this new updated double album is the best outing of this show till now! And of course the show is included on CD too.
This release is very limited and is available in red or blue vinyl presented in a gatefold sleeve. Get it while you can and add this awesome DAE product to your collection.

Tracks August 24, 1969 Dinner Show:
Opening Theme, Blue Suede Shoes, I Got A Woman, All Shook Up, Monologue, Love Me Tender, Jailhouse Rock/ Don't Be Cruel, Heartbreak Hotel, Monologue, Hound Dog, I Can't Stop Loving You, Johnny B. Goode, Monologue (Life Story), Baby What You Want Me To Do, Runaway, Are You Lonesome Tonight, Words, Yesterday/ Hey Jude, Introductions, In The Ghetto, Suspicious Minds, What'd I Say, Can't Help Falling In Love

Don't Think Twice It's All Right - Best Of 71

A new compilation CD entitled "Don't Think Twice It's All Right - Best Of 71" has been announced.

From the press-release:
This import compilation is packed in a 6 panel digi-pack with some of Elvis Presley's best 1971 recordings (minus the Christmas and live recordings) is available now. A fantastic collection with lots of rare and hard to find outtakes. All unreleased in this form.

Tracks: I’m Leavin’ (Unedited Master) / Amazing Grace (Take 2) / Early Morning Rain (Take 11) / We Can Make The Morning (Unedited Master) / It’s Still Here (Take 5) / (That’s What You Get) For Lovin’ Me / The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Different Mix) / Bosom Of Abraham (Take 4) / Help Me Make It Through The Night (Take 7) / Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right (Edit Version) / He Touched Me (Take 2) / Until It’s Time For You To Go (Unedited Master) / Fools Rush In (Take 6) / An Evening Prayer (Take 8) / Put Your Hand In The Hand (Unedited Master) / I Will Be True (Take 2) / It’s Only Love (Unedited Master) / Reach Out To Jesus (Take 9).

(Source: FECC)

Alt Alt 12.02.2018, 12:13
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 12.02.2018, 16:56
King77 King77 ist offline
Board-Legende

King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%
Alter Wein in neuen Schläuchen.
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei King77 für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 12.02.2018, 17:43
Gast
Gast

Das einzige interessante für mich wäre die ´69er Show von DEA, obwohl ich diese schon in meiner Sammlung habe.

Immerhin ist das richtige Datum angeführt.
Alt 12.02.2018, 23:22
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
so schön das Ganze auch formuliert ist.. ich glaub trotzdem nicht, dass das OriginalTeam von DAE dahintersteckt
Alt 13.02.2018, 13:03
Benutzerbild von ROSI_
ROSI_ ROSI_ ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

ROSI_ Renommee-Level 0,4%
Here I Go Again ist interessant aber nichts besonderes.
Der Rest ist Bullshit, finde ich.
Alt 28.06.2018, 11:05
Benutzerbild von hollywood
hollywood hollywood ist offline
Foren-Profi

hollywood Renommee-Level 0,4%
Behind Closed Doors Fehler CD2 ?

Hallo,
wer hat von euch diese Neuauflage erworben und auch mal laufen lassen?
Auf der CD2 bei dem Song It’s Your Baby, You Rock It (Undubbed Master Take 15 – LP Version)

Diese scheint mehrere Fehler zu haben, am stärksten merkt man es am Anfang, dort springt der Song laufend in die nächste Textzeile ?!
Handelt es sich da um einen Bearbeitungsfehler, haben das auch andere CD`s
denke schon.

Danke für Feedback.
Alt 23.07.2018, 21:46
Benutzerbild von hollywood
hollywood hollywood ist offline
Foren-Profi

hollywood Renommee-Level 0,4%
Keiner der die Box hat oder bzw. nicht mehr still seald ist um Hinweis auf den Fehler zu geben ob der auch bei ihm vorhanden ist ??
Alt 24.07.2018, 16:24
Board-Legende

King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%
Tut mir leid kann dir nicht helfen weil ich habe die Behind Closed Doors in 2 Vinyl Auflagen u. 2 CD Ausgaben u. deshalb habe ich diese Veröff. ausgelassen.
Alt 24.07.2018, 17:26
Benutzerbild von Rusty Cage
Rusty Cage Rusty Cage ist offline
Posting-Legende

Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%
Ich habe eine alte Bootleg mit dem Titel "Rareties" von AJ Records, die Anfang der 90er erschienen ist. Auf dieser CD gibt es bei "It's Your Baby,You Rock It" ebenfalls dieses Problem. Ich vermute, daß der Song von einer schadhaften LP oder einem Acetat kopiert wurde.

Vielleicht wurde die Version auf der neuen CD von der selben Quelle genommen. War das vielleicht bei der Original-LP schon so?

Gibt es bei "Tomorrow Never Comes" nach etwa 50 Sekunden ebenfalls einen kleinen Sprung? Denn der Song folgt auf der "Rareties" als nächstes (und danach, wie auf der "Behind Closed Doors", folgt "Funny How Times Slips Away"). Möglich, daß sich die Macher der "Rareties" bei der "Behind Closed Doors" bedient haben.
Alt 24.07.2018, 19:13
Board-Legende

Ich habe mir jetzt die Rarities u. dann gleich alle Behind Closed Doors Quellen angehört u. es ist tatsächlich so bereits auf der Org. Box ist dieser Fehler vorhanden. Möglicherweise von einem schadhaften Acetate. Bei jeder Nachpressung wurde dann einfach dieser Fehler wieder übernommen. Da es diese Version auch auf der Bootleg Pure Diamonds gibt hätte man heutzutage wohl diese fehlerhafte Aufnahme austauschen können.

So habe ich wieder etwas dazu gelernt ich konnte mich nicht mehr auf diesen Fehler erinnern weil ich diese Box sicher schon 25 Jahre lang nicht gehört habe.
Die folgenden 3 Nutzer bedankten sich bei King77 für diesen Beitrag:
Antwort

Themen-Optionen