Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 30.10.2006, 22:17
Benutzerbild von ich
ich ich ist offline
Posting-Legende

ich Renommee-Level 14%ich Renommee-Level 14%ich Renommee-Level 14%ich Renommee-Level 14%ich Renommee-Level 14%
Japan Promo

Auch Montags kommt Elvis per Post!

1985. BMG Victor Japan. BVCP-1005.
This is Japanese Import CD, but no Obi. Come with Japanese liner notes and lyrics. standard jewel case
This is Out of Print Japan CD.

1993 Japan reissue of Elvis Presley's compilation CD featuring Love songs, Ballads. Part of the series of 50th birthday celebrations for Elvis Presley.

RCA was never at a loss repackaging Elvis Presley material even during the King's lifetime--and it's only accelerated since his death. This 1985 compilation of '50s and '60s ballads, both bluesy and soft, comes from a period when the label was assembling theme compilations, the concept behind this one obviously being love. And it covers all those contradictory Presley bases--that is, love in all its forms--from raw sex ("Fever", "It Feels So Right") to rejection (the wonderful "I Was the One", "Are You Lonesome Tonight?") to his stock-in-trade sincere tenderness (a majority of the tracks here, including, of course, the obligatory "Can't Help Fallin' in Love"). "Fame and Fortune" remains one of his greatest post-Army ballads, and his underrated version of Kitty Lester's "Love Letters" matches the original--but the major buzz at the time of this release was the inclusion here of Dylan's "Tomorrow Is a Long Time", previously available only as a bonus cut on the dreadful Spinout! soundtrack. As Dylan related to an interviewer, this is the cover version of his own material that he has "treasured the most".

Featuring : Elvis Presley

Track List :
1). Are you Lonesome Tonight? 2). I Need Somebody To Lean On 3). Young And Beatiful 4). Playing For Keeps 5). Tell Me Why 6). Give Me The Right 7). It Feels So Right 8). I Was The One 9). Fever 10). Tomorrow Is A Long Time 11). Love Letters 12). Fame And Fortune 13). Can't Help Falling In Love
Alt Alt 30.10.2006, 22:17
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 31.10.2006, 06:05
gast-20070805
Gast

Gratuliere dir "ich" zu dieser CD!

Zitat:
Zitat von ich Beitrag anzeigen

Auch Montags kommt Elvis per Post!

1985. BMG Victor Japan. BVCP-1005.
This is Japanese Import CD, but no Obi. Come with Japanese liner notes and lyrics. standard jewel case
This is Out of Print Japan CD.

1993 Japan reissue of Elvis Presley's compilation CD featuring Love songs, Ballads. Part of the series of 50th birthday celebrations for Elvis Presley.

RCA was never at a loss repackaging Elvis Presley material even during the King's lifetime--and it's only accelerated since his death. This 1985 compilation of '50s and '60s ballads, both bluesy and soft, comes from a period when the label was assembling theme compilations, the concept behind this one obviously being love. And it covers all those contradictory Presley bases--that is, love in all its forms--from raw sex ("Fever", "It Feels So Right") to rejection (the wonderful "I Was the One", "Are You Lonesome Tonight?") to his stock-in-trade sincere tenderness (a majority of the tracks here, including, of course, the obligatory "Can't Help Fallin' in Love"). "Fame and Fortune" remains one of his greatest post-Army ballads, and his underrated version of Kitty Lester's "Love Letters" matches the original--but the major buzz at the time of this release was the inclusion here of Dylan's "Tomorrow Is a Long Time", previously available only as a bonus cut on the dreadful Spinout! soundtrack. As Dylan related to an interviewer, this is the cover version of his own material that he has "treasured the most".

Featuring : Elvis Presley

Track List :
1). Are you Lonesome Tonight? 2). I Need Somebody To Lean On 3). Young And Beatiful 4). Playing For Keeps 5). Tell Me Why 6). Give Me The Right 7). It Feels So Right 8). I Was The One 9). Fever 10). Tomorrow Is A Long Time 11). Love Letters 12). Fame And Fortune 13). Can't Help Falling In Love
Antwort

Stichworte
japan, promo