Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 15.11.2022, 22:12
Benutzerbild von Rusty Cage
Rusty Cage Rusty Cage ist offline
Posting-Legende

Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%Rusty Cage Renommee-Level 60%
Tampa Wave

Millbranch Music is back with its second release in 2022! After the overwhelming success of our recent CD & DVD set “From Sea To Shining Sea” we were able to obtain more new and great 8mm footage plus a first generation audience recording from Elvis´ April 1975 tour!

“Tampa Wave” is a 2-disc set: The CD includes Elvis´ full performance of the evening show in Tampa, Florida (April 26, 1975), taken from the original tape which has been recorded by a by then “experienced” fan who had a great seat in the 5th row - and his recording equipment with him! For our last two releases we have worked strictly with soundboard recordings, but since the Tampa show we got the original tape of is really a very good audience recording with a lot of information regarding the excitement of the crowd in the rather small building Elvis played in (7.500 in attendance), we decided to work with it on our brandnew project. After all, Elvis-Fans would miss a lot if there were no audience recordings - some of them sound probably even better than quite a few “dry” sounding SB´s - but that will always stay a matter of audible taste of course.
The DVD in our new set has a running time of almost 100 (!!) minutes and includes rare and high-quality 8mm-footage of the Tampa evening show from April 26, 1975 (the same as you can hear on the CD) and more impressions from the same tour with the concerts in Lakeland, FL (Evening show from April 27 and the show from April 28) and Atlanta from May 1st. As a VERY special bonus the DVD contains an absolutely stunning performance from Elvis´ concert in Richfield, filmed at his magnificent July 75´ tour (July 18). The quality and length of the material we invested a lot of money in recently will blow you away! You will get 53 (!!) minutes from this show which is almost 80% of the whole performance.
Especially in the last two years, there have been a lot of releases which have shown some great 8mm footage on DVD. We appreciate this development because it makes it possible for fans to get a good look at what Elvis Presley concerts were like all through the 1970s and not only at the time-frames of TTWII, Elvis On Tour, Aloha From Hawaii and Elvis In Concert, where Elvis-Fans can watch professional material of for many years already. In the last couple of years more and more of the old private film-reels which seem to have remained hidden since the 1970´s showed up - reels that have been copied over and over and later put on rather bad video cassettes which have also been copied and copied over and over again, losing so much information with each ongoing copy. Nowadays, it is possible to work with those reels from back then, getting great results in terms of picture quality (at least in quite big parts) so we can see Elvis in all its glory on almost every tour and every Las Vegas engagement he did and taste a bit of the excitement from way back 45+ years ago.

Great times to be an Elvis-Collector! Make sure you´ll get your copy of our brandnew Millbranch release at your favorite dealer!

Tracklist CD:
01 - Also Sprach Zarathustra
02 - See See Rider
03 - I Got A Woman / Amen
04 - Dialogue
05 - Love Me
06 - If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
07 - Love Me Tender
08 - Teddy Bear / Don’t Be Cruel
09 - Help Me
10 - Burning Love
11 - Group Introductions
12 - What‘d I Say
13 - Drum Solo
14 - Bass Solo
15 - Piano Solo
16 - School Days
17 - My Boy
18 - T.R.O.U.B.L.E
19 - Hawaiian Wedding Song
20 - Let Me Be There
21 - An American Trilogy
22 - Can’t Help Falling In Love
23 - Closing Vamp

Quelle: www.elvis-collectors.com
Alt Alt 15.11.2022, 22:12
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 16.11.2022, 09:59
Glen D. Glen D. ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Glen D. Renommee-Level 0,4%
Und hier kommt #3.

Für mich ein Must Have.
Alt 16.11.2022, 14:03
Benutzerbild von king_al
king_al king_al ist offline
Foren-Experte

king_al Renommee-Level 0,4%
Hört sich interessant an. Hoffentlich gibt es bald ein paar Samples zu den Filmaufnahmen.