Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 02.06.2007, 15:46
Andylon Lensen Andylon Lensen ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt

Andylon Lensen Renommee-Level 0,4%
Sandi Pichon's New Book About Our Man.

Sandi Pichon's New Book About Our Man.

Praytome Publishing announced Sandi Pichon's new book in December 2006 when the idea about the book was born. Her enthusiasm and love for Elvis was a great basis for a co-operation. The team spent dozens of hours since that day to create a new live book about Elvis and very soon you will have the chance to accompany the production of the book. Check back soon to www.praytome-publishing.com or www.epgold.com for more details.

Today We make Available The Cover Of The Book.

We decided to show you an extra large image to get a better idea of what it will look like and so you are also able to see that we- as always - pay attention to produce high quality products.

Read Sandi's idea about her second book:

After the huge success and the positive criticism on my first book (Raised on Elvis! Elvis! Elvis!) I have decided to write another book. My first book dealed mainly with my personal memories how I met Elvis at the beginning of the 50s and later in the 70s visited over hundred of his sold out concerts.

My second book will be an illustrated book, dealing with the concert years of the late Elvis 1970 - 1977.

Because I attach great importance to the quality of my books, there could only be one address for where my book should be produced and released. When it comes to Elvis releases "Praytome Publishing" is the standard in all quality concerns. From the actual print, the paper to the complex picture restoration this company has set new standards during the last years.

In the tradition of the book "Elvis - Born To Rock" (Bud Glass), which was ground-breaking in terms of quality, cost/performance ratio and content, I want to open another chapter in the Elvis world. I was not only able to win the "Behind The Image - Team" for this project, but was also able to get famous photographers like my good friend Keith Alverson, who contributed a lot of great photos.

The release date is the third quarter of 2007 and during Elvis week 2007 me and the complete Team will be in Memphis, and will be available for signing autographs.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in person and I hope all Elvis fans will like my new book.

Sandi Pichon.

2007/06/01 Sandi Pichon - www.praytome-publishing.com / www.epgold.com
Alt Alt 02.06.2007, 15:46
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Antwort

Stichworte