Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 23.04.2009, 23:38
gast-20090821
Gast

Priscilla and Julio Iglesias

the picture was taken a year before Graceland was opened to the public...

They seemed to have a lot of fun together !

Zitat:
Priscilla Presley Madly in Love with Latin Elvis
Zitat:
National Enquirer, September 1, 1981

Glamorous Priscilla Presley has fallen madly in love with a world-famous Spanish singer - who's known as the Latin Elvis.

And she has confessed to friends that dashing Julio Iglesias - a handsome 36-year-old multimillionaire whose worldwide record sales top a phenomenal 70 million - is the first man since Presley himself to bring true love into her life.

"He is everything a woman could want – just like Elvis was," an excited Priscilla, 36, recently told a close pal.

The friend said beautiful Priscilla, who co-hosted TV’s just-canceled series "Those Amazing Animals," breathlessly added: "He's the most fascinating person I've been involved with since I first fell in love with Elvis. I didn't want to fall in love with Julio - but I did!"

The surprise romance took root when the two met in Chile last February - and it grew like a blossoming flower as they dined and danced their way across South America.

And Priscilla recently spent a cozy, secluded week alone with Iglesias at his palatial island estate near Miami, Fla.

Said her friend: "There's no doubt that it's a love affair - she told me she calls him her Spanish prince and loves him the way she loved Elvis."

Iglesias, a superstar in many countries but not in the U.S., has publicly confessed he and Priscilla are in love - and he talks candidly about their love affair in his just-released autobiography "Between Heaven and Hell."

"The romance is there," Iglesias writes. "She means much to me ... who can hold back what is written on the wind?"

One of Europe's top gossip columnists, Emmanuel Schwartzenberger of the Paris newspaper France Soir, told The ENQUIRER:

"There is no doubt that the two of them are head over heels in love. Iglesias himself told me they are lovers."

The Madrid-born Iglesias was a top soccer star before a traffic accident ended his career. He launched a new career as a singer in 1968 and quickly hit it big.

Although he's never recorded in English, Iglesias has a home in Miami and records for an American company, CBS Records International. The suave, sexy singer's first meeting with Priscilla came one evening when she journeyed to Chile to appear on a TV show he was hosting.

"I liked her right away. I drew her close to me and kissed her on the cheek which was firm and warm," he writes in his book. "The night was beautiful and precious. I found her fascinating."

Iglesias had seen Priscilla before on TV - but that night, he says he saw her for the first time without, envisioning the "ghost" of Presley hovering in the background.

"I saw her the way I should have seen her, without the ghost dressed in sequins and the electric guitar - Elvis, may he rest in peace. I saw her as Priscilla . . ."

Iglesias says that in the "beautiful and tiring" days that followed they went riding and shared romantic meals.

And finally, the singer reveals, he won Priscilla's heart.

After leaving Chile, Priscilla and Julio took off to Montevideo, Uruguay, and then to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, for the annual carnival there. They “wined, dined and danced” the days away according to another of Priscilla’s friends in Memphis. When Priscilla visited Memphis, she was “bubbling over,” the friend said.

"She told me, 'I've finally met the one man who can replace Elvis! Julio is everything that Elvis was…romantic, vibrant and exciting. I’ve fallen in love with him.

“'I feel so special when I’m with him. He’s a magnificent man. I haven’t felt so safe and secure, so totally in love since the days when Elvis and I were in love.’

Iglesias revealed his love for Priscilla to Eli Halfoun, a newspaper columnist in Rio de Janeiro, when he returned to the city in April to cut a record. Halfoun recalled:

“Julio told me: ‘I’ve fallen in love with Priscilla. She makes me feel like a man as no other woman ever has.

“'I doubt if any woman will ever make me feel like Priscilla has made me feel.’”

Noted Halfoun: “You have to realize what that means with Julio. His charm is overwhelming and he attracts lovely women like honey attracts ants.” But since he’s found Priscilla, said Halfoun, “he just isn’t interested in them anymore.”

Priscilla recently turned up at Iglesias' posh estate at Indian Greek Village, an island near Miami – and she spent a whole week.

"She came alone, very quietly, and stayed for a week with Iglesias," a regular visitor to the island revealed.

French journalist Patrick Henry, of France-Dimanche magazine, visited Iglesias' home during Priscilla's stay. He recalled:

"She was very uninhibited. She flung her arms around him, nuzzled up to his neck, kissed him and generally behaved like a loving girlfriend. There is no doubt they are lovers."

Since she met Iglesias, Priscilla has put her longtime romance with actor-model Mike Edwards on the back burner, say insiders.

Now she's showering Iglesias with flowers and gifts - and he's responding with presents and roses. "It is a very serious romance - although their work schedules on both sides of the Atlantic prevent them from being together constantly," said French show biz writer Jean Ves Rogel. "Julio told me he constantly longs for their next meeting."
Die folgenden 8 Nutzer bedankten sich bei für diesen Beitrag:
Alt Alt 23.04.2009, 23:38
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 23.04.2009, 23:43
Benutzerbild von Monday
Monday Monday ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%Monday Renommee-Level 26%
Thanks E-Cat!

I think there is another photo of Priscilla & Julio

http://www.julioiglesias.com/fr/index.html
Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei Monday für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 24.04.2009, 00:56
gast-20100118
Gast

Great how the Name Presley obligates to explore the King's ex-pussy.
Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 24.04.2009, 10:34
Benutzerbild von brandalarm
brandalarm brandalarm ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%
brandalarm eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Ein paar Bilder on den zweien:

http://www.simplycilla.com/mp/simply...page=1&sort=dd
Alt 24.04.2009, 10:54
Benutzerbild von Angie
Angie Angie ist offline
Board-Legende

Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%
Sie sehen ziemlich unbeschwert und glücklich aus.
Hatten die nicht ne kurze Beziehung ?
Alt 24.04.2009, 11:41
Divine Divine ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%
Jup, steht auch da oben im Text.
Wundert mich aber, dass es ne kurze Beziehung war, so wie die Beiden da von sich schwärmen...
Alt 24.04.2009, 11:44
gast-20090708
Gast

Igitt, Julio Iglesias *schüttel*

Man, muss die es nötig gehabt haben!
Alt 24.04.2009, 11:49
Divine Divine ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%Divine Renommee-Level 26%
Warum?
Also attraktiv find ich ihn jetzt auch nicht unbedingt, ich mag keine Typen ala Antonio Banderas, aber ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass tausende Frauen liebend gerne an Cillas Stelle gewesen wären *g*
Alt 24.04.2009, 11:52
Benutzerbild von Angie
Angie Angie ist offline
Board-Legende

Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%
Die Südländer sollen ja so einen gewissen Charme haben.
Alt 24.04.2009, 11:54
gast-20090708
Gast

Ach dieses Gelaber, ich hatte in meinem Leben 4.587.692 Millionen Frauen, die ich flach gelegt habe, find ich blöd.

Aber stimmt, du hast schon Recht, da werden einige Frauen neidisch auf Priscilla gewesen sein. Erst mit Elvis, dann mit Julio......

Antwort

Stichworte
iglesias, julio, priscilla