Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 21.11.2009, 16:57
PatrickVaals PatrickVaals ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%
Tribute to the king

Elvis: A Tribute to the King - New Book!

Now Available- Elvis: A Tribute to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, author Frank Hyland traces the rise of Elvis Presley from his poor upbringing in Tupelo, Mississippi, to his burst onto the national scene in 1956, to his television and motion picture triumphs, to his electrifying return to the stage in 1968, to his passing in 1977. From “Heartbreak Hotel” to “Aloha from Hawaii,” this detailed “scrapbook” contains never-before-published photographs, artwork and memorabilia drawn from the Elvis Presley Enterprises and Graceland archives. Tucked into dozens of pockets, fans will find reproductions of old record album covers, movie posters, historic tickets, postcards and more. These fascinating replicas include Elvis’ birth certificate from 1935, a 1956 Blue Moon Boys poster, a ticket to the 1961 Pearl Harbor concert, a 1964 telegram to the Beatles, a menu from his first performance in Las Vegas in 1969, a 1970 Astrodome concert ticket and a receipt for costumes from the 1973 “Aloha from Hawaii” concert. No Elvis fan should be without this “home archive” of the illustrious life of Elvis Presley. 144 pages, measures 12 by 10 inches with slipcase.

“From the outside looking in, Elvis was a man who entertained the world, but to me, he was my rock, my best friend, my mentor, my confidant and loving father to our daughter. He has given me a lifetime of memories that I will cherish forever. I hope this book leaves you with great memories of Elvis, just as it has revived memories of my own, and that you enjoy it as much as I do.” — PRISCILLA PRESLEY
Alt Alt 21.11.2009, 16:57
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 29.11.2009, 18:14
PatrickVaals PatrickVaals ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%
Ein buch a la Elvis von Robert Gordon. Fur mich standen da noch hier und da eine unbekannte foto drinnen. Mahl nett wieder was zu haben was aus die Graceland archives kommt.
Alt 30.11.2009, 10:08
Benutzerbild von michael grasberger
michael grasberger michael grasberger ist offline
Board-Legende

michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%michael grasberger Renommee-Level 100%
kostenpunkt: um die 36 eulen.

"We know that rock'n'roll was not a human invention, that it was the work of the Holy Ghost."
(Nick Tosches)
Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei michael grasberger für diesen Beitrag:
Antwort

Stichworte
king, tribute