Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Benutzerliste
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 27.03.2019, 11:49
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
28 8 72 MS *a shining star* [EP Collector]

Our new release is titled "ELVIS: A SHINING STAR" (E. P. Collector label; catalogue number EPC 2019-20).

As we begin 2019, E. P. Collector label is coming with another surprise! The Las Vegas, August 28, 1972 Midnight show is previously unreleased and moreover,
it was never available in solid sound, until now!

It’s not easy to write something new about the August 1972 Las Vegas shows, without repeating well-known facts. Nevertheless, there’s one thing that stands out –
it was Elvis’ very last Vegas season when he was singing consistently well during all of his concerts. There was not a single average or controversial show and no cancellations, either. Compared to Elvis’ April and November ’72 tours, where he was noticeably bloated and pale in the face, in August he was trim and suntanned.
He looked absolutely great and his voice was excellent, too.

This is Elvis performing at his finest in Vegas, just before things went down the tube. There are no surprises, but his singing on this newly obtained audience tape is so good
that it’s a delight to listen to this, following too many recent releases from his final years. It’s refreshing to hear the man deliver the goods in a no-nonsense fashion, singing
the hell out of the ballads and rockin’ like a freight train on the up-tempo stuff. The set list may well be the best that he did in the seventies, and especially in this rather decent sound quality, this makes for a highly listenable CD.

We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with this one! You may ask your supplier for audio clips.
This CD is packaged in a nicely designed digipak with collection of great images taken during August/September 1972 concerts.

If you've enjoyed our previous August 1972 releases from the „FROM JAPAN WITHLOVE” miniseries, called „A Sensational Opening Night“, „Everybody Let’s Rock” and
„Heart And Soul… And Some Mighty Fine Rock’n’Roll“, then you are sure to enjoy our forthcoming release, too!

Tracklist:
01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Theme)
02. C. C. Rider
03. Johnny B. Goode
04. Until It’s Time For You To Go
05. You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
06. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
07. Polk Salad Annie
08. Instrumental Intermezzo
09. What Now My Love (with false start)
10. Fever
11. Love Me
12. Blue Suede Shoes
13. Heartbreak Hotel
14. All Shook Up
15. Love Me Tender
16. Hound Dog
17. I’ll Remember You
18. Walk That Lonesome Road (J. D. Sumner & The Stamps Quartet)
19. Suspicious Minds
20. Band Introductions
21. My Way
22. A Big Hunk Of Love
23. You Gave Me A Mountain
24. Medley: Mystery Train / Tiger Man
25. Can’t Help Falling In Love
Alt Alt 27.03.2019, 11:49
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.