Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 20.05.2009, 17:45
gast-20090821
Gast

1977 Almost bankrupt

Below a financial overview of his assets when Elvis died.
As you can see he only had 1 million dollar left in his bank savings account.

That's why Vernon accepted the financial offer to do the CBS show.
And even if Elvis would like to take a rest, he really could not, he had to keep touring from going bankrupt.

It's so amazing to see that he trusted Vernon in doing the financial
administration, while he could have talked to financial advisors for
how to invest his money best.

The result of Elvis spending too much money, poor agreements with his
manager and Vernon who had no clue about investing money, resulted in
Elvis dying in relative poverty.

He could have had 100 m $ on the bank but only had 1 m $ left !

Sad actually.

Die folgenden 5 Nutzer bedankten sich bei für diesen Beitrag:
Alt Alt 20.05.2009, 17:45
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 20.05.2009, 17:51
gast-20110818
Gast

Off-Topic:

Auf ein Neues!
Die folgenden 7 Nutzer bedankten sich bei für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 20.05.2009, 17:53
Benutzerbild von Aleksandra
Aleksandra Aleksandra ist offline
Posting-Legende

Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%Aleksandra Renommee-Level 36%
Aleksandra eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Aleksandra eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Off-Topic:

Ich sehe es schon kommen
Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei Aleksandra für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 20.05.2009, 17:54
marquardt72 marquardt72 ist offline
Posting-Legende

marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%marquardt72 Renommee-Level 36%
marquardt72 eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken
Greg wird sich freuen.
Die folgenden 4 Nutzer bedankten sich bei marquardt72 für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 20.05.2009, 17:56
Benutzerbild von crawfish
crawfish crawfish ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%crawfish Renommee-Level 60%
What I always ask to myself is, where did the people get those information copies from?
If you ask me, where I have my bank statement from 1977, I can only answer: "right down the drain!"

Zitat:
Gib jedem Tag die Chance, der beste deines Lebens zu werden. (Mark Twain)

Geändert von crawfish (20.05.2009 um 18:22 Uhr)
Alt 20.05.2009, 21:46
Benutzerbild von TheKing
TheKing TheKing ist offline
Board-Legende

TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%
Zitat:
Zitat von crawfish Beitrag anzeigen
What I always ask to myself is, where did the people get those information copies from?
If you ask me, where I have my bank statement from 1977, I can only answer: "right down the drain!"
You`re not Elvis Presley. Nobody cares about your bank account. In Elvis Case a lot of people wanted to know and still want to know, what was going on.

We had a very long discusion on this topic and it was said (mainly from Praytome) that there was much more than whats listed here.

I must say, that I don`t know. I just follow the arguments and try to get a picture.

Greg from Praytome mentioned that the rights from the songmaterial and the companies Elvis held shares from, would earn much more money than was mentioned here.

I personaly can imagine that it was possible, that the late Elvis and Vernon didn´t control the whole thing very good in the end, and that there were others who filled thier pockets better...but this is a hot topic here...can you read german? E-Cat?
Alt 20.05.2009, 21:56
gast-20110615
Gast

Damn right, Nigga
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 20.05.2009, 22:18
gast-20090821
Gast

Zitat:
Zitat von TheKing Beitrag anzeigen
We had a very long discusion on this topic and it was said (mainly from Praytome) that there was much more than whats listed here.
Well the whole inventory list is like 70 pages, but the bank account details is only 1 page.

Zitat:
Zitat von TheKing Beitrag anzeigen
I personaly can imagine that it was possible, that the late Elvis and Vernon didn´t control the whole thing very good in the end, and that there were others who filled thier pockets better...but this is a hot topic here...can you read german? E-Cat?
Hi - The King - Yes I can read German, thanks for asking (just my writing is very poor !). Not sure why this topic was so hot ?
Alt 20.05.2009, 22:19
Benutzerbild von brandalarm
brandalarm brandalarm ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%brandalarm Renommee-Level 80%
brandalarm eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Ich glaube hier wurde mal sehr hitzig über das Thema debattiert , zumindest ausführlich, wenn man sich die Länge des Threads anschaut:

https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/show...ghlight=pleite
Alt 20.05.2009, 22:34
Benutzerbild von TheKing
TheKing TheKing ist offline
Board-Legende

TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%
Cat, this (the link our hotchick Brandy just posted) is the thread we had..this was a heavy one...there you find the whole headake we had with this...we tried to find out what Elvis earned, where the money went and so on...I´d rather would think that maybe it really was like you just mentioned in your Posting...maybe he was nearly broke....I think it could fit in the picture quite good...

But I can`t proove my thoughts with hard facts and so I learned to keep more or less my mouth shut. One could think that the document you showed here would be proove enough, but this list was part of the monsterthread and and it didn´t end the topic...very much dynamite in this one...

Stichworte
1977, almost, bankrupt