Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 15.05.2006, 12:10
Benutzerbild von Angie
Angie Angie ist offline
Board-Legende

Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%
Elvis Presley Answers Your Most Intimate Questions

Elvis Presley Answers Your Most Intimate Questions
(Motion Picture - August 1957)
Q. Would you like to get married?
A. Sure, but not for a while. I'd like to wait. I'm having too much fun. Besides, I haven't met anybody yet whom I want to marry, and I'm too busy to be looking.

Q. Have you ever been in love?
A. Yes, once. It was a high school crush. I was 16, and we started dating when we were both going to Humes High School in Memphis. We went steady for two years, and I was real gone on her. But we were too young to think of getting married. Then I got started on my singing career and went out on a tour. A guy can't ask a girl not to go out when he's going to be away for a long time. When I came home, the whole thing was over.

Q. Do you believe in going steady?
A. Not for me. I travel around too much, and I can't ask a girl to sit around and wait for me. If it's the real thing, that's different. Otherwise, going steady just for the sake of going steady is out.

Q. Who was the first movie actress you dated?
A. Natalie Wood.

Q. Is it true you and Natalie went together for publicity?
A. That's a lot of hooey. We needed more publicity like we needed another head.

Q. Why did you jilt Natalie?
A. I didn't. We just stopped dating. We're usually at opposite ends of the country, anyway, and we never did go steady or anything like that. A guy would have to have rocks in his head to jilt a girl like Natalie.

Q. Is it true you travel with a bodyguard?
A. Yes. Certain people resent me. Not long ago, I came out of a club and a group of guys tried to beat me up. That's happened lots of places, lots of times. Since then, I have a bodyguard.

Q. What's your present draft status?
A. I have taken my physical and been okayed. Whenever they bring out the khaki, I'm ready.

Q. Will you get a crew cut like all the other GI's?
A. Of course. I'm not going to ask for any kind of favors from Uncle Sam.

Q. Are you afraid a stint in the Army will hurt your career?
A. No. It didn't hurt Eddie Fisher, and nobody's going to hate a guy because he's doing his duty.

Q. How did you happen to start wearing sideburns?
A. My dad was a truckdriver and I admired him and all the other truckdrivers I knew at home. Most of them wore sideburns and moustaches. When I was 16, I grew sideburns in order to look as much like them as possible. I didn't copy any movie lovers, like Valentino, the way some people said I did. I just copied the good American truckdriver.

Q. Would you rather marry an actress or a non-professional?
A. Whoever I fall in love with. It doesn't matter. A girl is a girl.

Q. Is it true you fell for Debra Paget when you worked with her?
A. No. We didn't even date.

Q. What about you and Dotty Harmony?
A. Nothing serious. Just another girl I enjoyed dating.

Q. How do you like Yvonne Lime, the girl who's in your new picture?
A. I'm crazy about her.

Q. Do you think you will marry her?
A. It's too soon to tell. We've only known each other a short time.

Q. Why wouldn't you pose for beefcake art when you were in Hollywood?
A. Because I'm not a muscle man.

Q. Who are your favorite singers?
A. Sinatra, Fats Domino and Dean Martin.

Q. Your favorite song?
A. You'll Never Walk Alone.

Q. Where do you get those awful clothes?
A. I like colorful clothes, so I wear them. I'm not a gray flannel suit type, you know. Lots of people like what I wear. Some don't. I hate to wear ties or the kind of clothes that fence me in. I can't anyway. I've got to move around when I sing, and I need the kind of clothes that will take it.

Q. Do you still ride a motorcycle?
A. Sure. I ride it all the time when I'm home.

Q. How do you react to the awful things that are printed about you?
A. I don't like it, but I try to tell myself that's the price of fame. It always burns me up when my parents are involved. They're respectable, God-fearing people who wouldn't let me do anything vulgar.

Q. There are two rumers going around and we'd like to know the truth. One is that you're a Mexican and your real name is Perez and the other is that you said you'd never kiss a Mexican girl.
A. My real name is Elvis Aron Presley and I was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. That should answer the first rumor. And I never said any such thing about any nationality. I love all my fans and am proud that they like me, no matter what their race, color, or creed.
Q. Is it true you kiss the girls who crowd around and kiss you?
A. Sometimes when I get carried away.

Q. Why do you buy so many expensive cars when you can only drive one at a time?
A. Man, it's a thing with me. Since I was a kid, I've always been crazy about anything on wheels. I like to collect cars for the sport of it, like a hunter who collects guns.

Q. How many dates do you have in an average week?
A. There's no such thing as an average week in my life.

Q. Have you ever proposed to a girl?
A. No. When I was younger, I couldn't afford it. Now that I can afford it, I don't want to be tied down.

Q. Is it true you have wild parties in your home in Memphis?
A. If you call singing and laughing and shooting pool and having fun in general wild, I guess we are. I like to have my friends over when I'm home, and my mother and father are always around. In fact, my mother handles the whole party.

Q. Is it true you had a twin brother who died at birth?
A. Yes.

Q. Are you religious?
A. I offer prayers to God all the time. If I didn't pray, I don't think I'd be where I am today.

Q. Is it true you're girl-crazy?
A. I like girls, but I'm not any more girl-crazy than other guys my age. Actually, I don't go out on dates as much as a lot of people figure I do. I work too hard to have the time, and those one-night stands keep me on the go all the time.

Q. Do you read your fan mail?
A. I try to read as much as I have time for. I get a kick out of the letters and am really grateful.

Q. How much money do you expect to make this year?
A. Plenty! The government will take a big chunk out of it, but I don't care. I never dreamed I'd ever see that much money in my life.

Q. What annoys you most in your work?
A. When my fans get lambasted for screaming when they watch me. I don't care what some people say about me, but I'm sensitive when teenagers who like me are called vulgar delinquents. They're decent, normal kids who let off steam when they hear my kind of singing.

Q. How does your mother feel about your success?
A. She's proud, but she worries, too. She's afraid if I don't slow down I won't live to be thirty.

Q. Were you popular when you went to school?
A. Not too. I wasn't the big hero.

Q. Are you very close to your mother and father?
A. Yes -- very. When I'm on the road, I call them three or four times a week. When I light in one place for a little while, I send for them to join me. I ask their advice on anything that pops into my mind. I even take them out on dates with me sometimes. I took Yvonne Lime out to dinner and the movies in Hollywood, and took my mother and dad along with us.

Q. What's your disposition like when you get up in the morning?
A. I usually feel like cuttin' up.

Q. Do you deliberately use those sexy movements when you sing?
A. The just come natural. When I sing, I use my whole body. I can't sing any other way. Even when I sing for recordings and no one's there, I move around like that. It's my way of putting everything I have into a song.

Q. How do you feel about the criticism that your gyrations are suggestive when you sing?
A. I think people who say that have dirty minds.

Q. How do you feel when your fans get out of hand and rip your clothes, etc.?
A. How can I complain just because they like me so much? I'll start to worry when they leave me alone.

Q. What about your reputation for being fickle -- true or false?
A. False. I'm not fickle. I'm just dating the field.

Q. What do you usually like to do on a date?
A. Go to movies; sometimes have dinner. I never go dancing. I don't care about dancing.

Q. Do you have a quick temper?
A. No. In fact, I'm very slow to get angry.

Geändert von Angie (15.05.2006 um 12:13 Uhr)
Alt Alt 15.05.2006, 12:10
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 15.05.2006, 12:14
Benutzerbild von Angie
Angie Angie ist offline
Board-Legende
Themenstarter

Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%Angie Renommee-Level 80%
Q. Why do you have so many girls stay at your house -- like Natalie Wood, Dotty Harmony, etc.?
A. It's all done with my parents' approval and supervision. I travel around so much that when I am home for a spell, they think it's a good idea to have my friends around. I've got friends all over the country now, and since we have a large home, it's just part of my parents' hospitality to invite some of my friends to visit us. Yvonne Lime came from Hollywood to visit my family recently. It's too bad it was misinterpreted.

Q. What do you think of when you're singing?
A. I'm simply having a good time. I think of putting my songs across, like a football player thinks of making a touchdown.

Q. Why do you throw your money around?
A. I'm only extravagant in the matter of expensive cars. Otherwise, I don't throw my money around. We Presleys have been poor too long to toss money away now that we have it.

Q. What is your pet peeve in a girl?
A. A girl who puts on an act or is phony in any way. I can see right through it -- and I don't want to have anything to do with her. I like a girl who's herself. She's relaxing.

Q. What is your favorite food?
A. Pork chops or ham and sauerkraut and a mess of mashed potatoes. I never eat steak. Too much work. I don't have much time for regular meals anymore, so I've gotten in the habit of gulping down sandwiches and that's what I eat most of.

Q. Are you ever nervous when you sing?
A. All the time. But that's good for me. If I had too much confidence, I wouldn't put as much into my singing as I do. This way, each time I go out and sing, I feel that I have to put myself over, and I give my performance everything I got.

Q. Are you ever kidded about your long hair?
A. Sure, but it doesn't bother me.

Q. When you were a kid, did you ever dream of becoming a famous singer?
A. Yes. I had lots of daydreams but I never thought they'd come true. I thought I'd be a truckdriver all my life.

Q. Why do you prefer to live at home with your parents instead of in bachelor diggings of your own?
A. I don't like to be alone. And when I'm home, my mother fusses over me and sees that I live like a king. Who wants to live alone and have no one care?

Q. What is your worst fault?
A. Being late for appointments. But one of the reasons for that is because I have too many appointments set up for me. And I can't stand being nagged to hurry. If anyone tries to rush me, I get balky as a mule. I like to get moving on my own.

Q. How many suits do you own?
A. About thirty or forty -- mostly sports things.

Q. Do you ever get depressed?
A. Yes, on certain days I get lonely, but I don't grieve about anything. Life's too short to worry it away. When I do feel low, I snap out of it quickly. I'm not the real moody type.

Q. How do you feel when you're recognized on the street or in public places?
A. I'm crazy about it. It used to fluster me at first, but I've learned to handle it now.

Q. What do you do for recreation?
A. On the road, nothing. The excitement of traveling is enough. When I'm home, I ride my motorcycle or shoot pool.

Q. What type of clothes do you like best on a girl?
A. I never notice what a girl wears, just what she looks like as a whole. As long as she looks good, that's enough for me.

Q. Do you get tired of traveling so much?
A. No. I get restless when I stay in one place.

Q. How does it feel to be the famous Elvis Presley?
A. Sometimes I feel it's another guy. I can't believe it's me. But if I'm dreaming, I don't want to wake up.

Q. How do you keep fit?
A. I don't do anything in particular, but I don't drink or smoke and that helps.

Q. How do you keep up with your religion when you're traveling?
A. I can't go to church when I'm traveling, but I pray to God to help me all the time. I believe that God will help you if you pray to Him.

Q. Have you any fears?
A. I fear only the works of God.

Q. Do you think it's all right for a teenage girl to have a crush on a star?
A. Sure. You never can tell; it might even come true. Look at me. Lots of things I never thought would happen to me, did.

Q. How has success changed you?
A. I'm a lot happier, and a lot busier. I don't think it's made me conceited, like a lot of people say, because I still can't believe that this whole thing has happened to me.

Q. Do you count beauty above personality in a girl?
A. Not especially. I like a pretty girl, but she has to have personality, too.

Q. Were you ever shy?
A. Yes. I still am, to a great extent.

Q. Do you want to stick to singing in pictures?
A. No. I'd like to do straight dramatic roles. Some day, I'd like to be known as a real actor.

Q. What are your favorite sports?
A. Football -- I used to play in school -- and water skiing. I read somewhere that I was not the athletic type and that I was going to learn how to swim. That's not true -- I can swim. Once, I was photographed in a life jacket which I wore for water skiing, and that's how that story got around.

Q. Do you enjoy being interviewed?
A. Yes, when I have the time to sit still long enough, because it straightens people out about me. I know that lots of people wonder what I'm like and many have the wrong impression. There are so many stories about me -- many of them untrue -- I can't blame them. I begin to wonder what I'm like myself.

Quelle:http://www.geocities.com/patspresleypix/

Geändert von Angie (15.05.2006 um 12:20 Uhr)
Alt 15.05.2006, 12:50
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Das war sehr lange her mal in ein Fan-club magazine.
In meine Jugend
Alt 16.05.2006, 18:51
Mercedes
Gast

Könnte man das vielleicht übersetzen?
Bitte
Alt 16.05.2006, 19:45
Benutzerbild von Sivle
Sivle Sivle ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%
Hier der erste Teil der Übersetzung.
Der Rest folgt noch (ist einfach ein Haufen Zeugs)

F: Möchtest du heiraten?
A: Sicher, aber nicht so schnell. Ich möchte noch warten. Ichhabe gerade zu viel Spaß. Außerdem hab ich auch noch keine getroffen, die ich heiraten möchte und ich bin auch zu beschäftigt um Ausschau zu halten.

F: Warst jemals verliebt?
A: Ja, einmal. Es war eine High School-Liebe. Ich war 16 und wir verabredeten uns als wir beide in die Humes High School in Memphis gingen. Wir gingen zwei Jahre miteinander und ich war schwer verliebt. Um über´s Heiraten nachzudenken waren wir aber zu jung. Dann begann ich meine Gesangskarriere und ging auf Tour. Eine Junge kann sein Mädchen nicht bitten zu Hause zu bleiben, wenn er lange Zeit nicht da ist. Als ich wieder zurück kam, war das Ding gelaufen .

F: Willst du eine feste Freundin?
A: Nein, ist nichts für mich. Ich reise zu sehr umher und ich kann von einem Mädchen nicht verlangen auf mich zu warten. Wenn es die wahre Liebe ist, ist es etwas anderes. Andererseits eine feste Freundin zu haben, nur um sie zu haben ist nichts.

F: Mit welcher Schauspielerin warst du verabredet.
A: Natalie Wood

F: Stimmt es, dass du und Natalie Wood aus Publicityzwecken zusammen ward?
A: Das ist Quatsch. Wir hatten keine weitere Publicity nötig.

F: Warum hast du Natalie den Laufpass gegeben?
A: Hab ich gar nicht. Wir haben uns nur nicht mehr getroffen. Wir leben für gewöhnlich in entgegengesetzter Richtung und außerdem waren wir sowieso nicht fest befreundet. Ein kerl müsste doch völlig verrückt sein einem Mädchen wie Natalie Wood den Laufpass zu geben.

F: Stimmt es, dass du mit einem Leibwächter reist?
A: Ja. Bestimmte Leute haben etwas gegen mich. Kürzlich kam ich aus einem Club und eine Gruppe Kerle wollten mich zusammenschlagen. So etwas passiert immer wieder. Seitdem habe ich einen Leibwächter.

F: Wie steht´s mit deiner Einberufung?
A: Ich hab meine Musterung hinter mir und bestanden. Wenn immer sie mich in Khaki sehen wollen, bin ich bereit.

F: Wirst du wie alle anderen einen kurzen Haarschnitt bekommen?
A: Natürlich. Ich werde Uncle Sam nicht um irgendeinen Gefallen bitten.

F: Hast du Angst davor, dass ein Dienst bei der Army deine Karriere beinträchtigen könnte?
A: Nein. Eddie Fisher hat es nicht geschadet und niemand hasst einem, der seine Pflicht erfüllt.

F: Wie kamst du darauf, Koteletten zu tragen?
A: Mein Dad war Lastwagenfahrer und ich bewunderte ihn und all die anderen Fahrer, die ich kannte. Die meisten trugen Koteletten und Schnurrbärte. Als ich 16 war, ließ ich mir Koteletten wachsen um annähernd so wie sie auszusehen. Ich habe nicht, wie einige meinen, die Kinoliebhaber wie Valentino kopiert sondern den guten alten amerikanischen Lastwagenfahrer.
Alt 16.05.2006, 21:08
Benutzerbild von Sivle
Sivle Sivle ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%Sivle Renommee-Level 26%
F: Möchtest du lieber eine Schauspielerin heiraten oder ein ganz normales Mädchen?
A: Die, in die ich mich verliebe. Es ist egal. Ein Mädchen ist ein Mädchen.

F: Stimmt es, dass du dich in Debra Paget während der Drehearbeiten verliebt hast?
A: Nein, wir haben uns nicht einmal verabredet.

F: Wie steht es mit dir und Dotty Harmony?
A: Nichts ernstes. Es ist einfach ein Mädchen mit der ich gerne ausgehe.

F: Wie gefällt dir Yvonne Lime, das Mädchen in deinem nächsten Film?
A: Ich bin verrückt nach ihr.

F: Glaubst du, dass du sie heiraten wirst?
A: Das ist noch zu früh zu sagen. Wir kennen uns erst sehr kurz.

F: Warum hast du dich in Hollywood nicht als Muskelprotz gezeigt?
A: Weil ich keine Muskeln habe.

F: Wer sind deine Lieblingssänger?
A: Sinatra, Fats Domino und Dean Martin.

F: Woher bekommst du deine schrecklichen Klamotten?
A: Ich mag farbenfrohe Klamotten, wie ich sie trage. Wissen Sie, iIch bin nicht der Typ in grauem Flanellanzug. Viele Leute mögen das, was ich trage. Einige eben nicht. Ich mag keine Krawatten oder solche Sachen, die mich einzwängen. Kann ich auch nicht haben, da ich mich bewege muss, wenn ich singe, deshalb brauch ich Kleidung, die das aushält.

F: Fährst du noch Motorrad?
A: Sicher. Ich fahr die ganze Zeit, wenn ich zuhause bin.

F: Was du denkst du über die schlimmen Sachen, die über dich geschrieben werden?
A: Mir gefällt es nicht, aber ich sage mir, dass das der Preis für den Ruhm ist. Es regt mich immer auf, wenn meine Eltern mit hineingezogen werden. Das sind anständige, gottesfürchtige Menschen, die mich nie etwas Unanständiges machen lassen würden.

F: Zwei Gerüchte gehen um und wir möchten die Wahrheit wissen. Eines ist, du bist Mexikaner und dein richtiger Name wäre Perez und das andere Gerücht ist, du sollst gesagt haben, dass du nie ein mexikanisches Mädchen küssen würdest.
A: Mein echter Name ist Elvis Aron Presley und ich wurde in Tupelo, Miss. geboren. Das dürfte das erste Gerücht beantworten. Und ich habe nie etwas über Nationalitäten gesagt. Ich liebe alle meine Fans und ich bin stolz darauf, dass sie mich mögen, egal woher sie kommen, welche Farbe sie haben oder welchen Glauben.

F: Warum kaufst du so viele teure Autos, wenn du doch nur jeweils einen fahren kannst?
A: Oh, Mann, so ist das eben. Seit ich ein Kind war, bin ich verrückt nach Dingen mit Rädern. Ich liebe es Autos zu sammeln wie ein Jäger, der Waffen sammelt.

F: Wie viele Dates hast du in einer durchnittlichen Woche?
A: Es gibt in meinem Leben nicht so Dinge wie eine durchschnittliche Woche.

F: Hast du jemals einem Mädchen einen Heiratsantrag gemacht?
A: Nein. Als ich jünger war, konnte ich es mir nicht leisten. Jetzt, da ich es mir leisten kann, möchte ich mich nicht binden.

F: Stimmt es, dass du wilde Parties in deinem Haus in Memphis schmeisst?
A: Wenn sie Singen und Lachen und in den Pool springen und Spaß haben als wild bezeichnen, dann ja. Ich mag es meine Freunde bei mir zu haben, wenn ich zuhause bin und meine Mutter und mein Vater sind auch immer dabei. Tatsächlich wickelt meine Mutter die ganze party ab.

F: Stimmt es, dass du einen Zwillingsbruder hattest, der bei der Geburt starb?
A: Ja.

F: Bist du religiös?
A: Ich bete die ganze Zeit zu Gott. Wenn ich nicht gebetet hätte, glaube ich nicht, da zu stehen, wo ich jetzt bin.

F: Stimmt es, dass du verrückt nach Mädchen bist?
A: Ich mag Mädchen, aber ich bin nicht mädchenverrückter als all die anderen Jungs in meinem Alter. Eigentlich, hab ich nicht so viele Verabredungen wie viele Leute annehmen. Ich arbeite zu hart um Zeit dafür zu haben und die One Night Stands halten mich die ganze Zeit auf Trab.

F: Liest du deine Fanpost?
A : Ich versuche so viel wie möglich zu lesen. Die Briefe hauen mich um und ich bin wirklich sehr dankbar.

F: Wie viel Geld wirst du dieses Jahr verdienen?
A: Einen Haufen. Die Regierung wird einen großen Batzen bekommen, aber das macht mir nichts aus. Ich habe nie geträumt einmal so viel Geld in meinem Leben zu Gesicht zu bekommen.

F: Was nervt dich am meisten bei der Arbeit?
A: Wenn meine Fans vermöbelt werden, weil sie schreien, wenn sie mich sehen. Mir macht es nichts aus, was einige Leute über mich sagen, aber ich reagiere empfindlich, wenn Teenager als geschmacklose Missetäter bezeichnet werden. Es sind anständige, normale Kids, die Dampf ablassen, wenn sie meine Art zu singen hören.

F: Was denkt deine Mutter über deinen Erfolg?
A: Sie ist stolz, aber sie macht sich auch Sorgen. Sie hat Angst, wenn ich so weitermache, werde ich keine Dreißig.

F: Warst du in der Schule beliebt?
A: Nicht so sehr. Ich war nicht der große Held.

F: Du bist sehr eng verbunden mit deiner Mutter und deinem Vater?
A: Ja, sehr. Wenn ich auf Tour bin, ruf ich sie drei oder vier mal die Woche an. Ich frage sie um ihren Rat, wenn mir etwas im Kopf herumschwirrt. Ich nehme sie manchmal sogar mit zu meinen Dates. Ich hab Yvonne Lime zum Essen und ins Kino ausgeführt und meine Eltern waren dabei.

F: Wie fühlst du dich, wenn du morgens aufstehst?
A: Wie vom Zug überrollt.

F: Bewegst du dich absichtlich so sexy, wenn du singst?
A: Das kommt ganz natürlich. Wenn ich singe, benutze ich meinen ganzen Körper. Anders kann ich gar nicht singen. Sogar wenn ich Platten aufnehme und keiner es sieht, bewege ich mich so. Das ist meine Art alles in einen Song reinzupacken.

F: Was denkst du darüber, dass deine Bewegungen wenn du singst etwas andeuten.
A: Ich denke Leute, die das sagen haben schmutzige Gedanken.

F: Wenn denkst du darüber, dass deine Fans ausflippen und dir deine Kleidung zerreißen?
A: Wieso soll ich mich beklagen, nur weil sie mich mögen. Ich werde mir Gedanken machen, wenn sie mich alleine lassen.

F: Was machst du für gewöhnlich bei einem Date?
A: Ins Kino gehen, manchmal Essen gehen. Ich gehe nie zum Tanzen. Ich mache mir nichts aus Tanzen.

F: Bist du jähzornig?
A: Nein. Tatsächlich dauert es bei mit lange bis ich aufbrause.
Antwort

Stichworte
answers, intimate, most, questions