Thema: Riley Keough
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 17.11.2007, 13:21
vtk vtk ist offline
Kommt langsam in Fahrt

vtk Renommee-Level 0,4%
Riley Keough

Ich dachte mir, wenn wir schon anfangen über Elvis Enkel zu plaudern, dann könnte ich ja mal ein Interview und Bilder von Riley Keough ,seiner Enkelin, posten. Das Interview ist jetzt nicht überaus informativ und bezieht sich eher auf ihre Vorlieben und Modegeschmack, aber man findet auch relativ wenig im Netz über sie.

Zitat:
Favorite designers?
My favorite designers would have to be…Chloe, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Dior, Luca Luca, Zac Posen, and David Yurman for jewelry for sure! So many designers make beautiful pieces, but [the above designers] are only if I’m going out. I don’t like to spend that much money on daily clothes…for daily clothes, it’s always random things I find that I like.

Favorite stores?
Well I really like vintage stores, because everything is very cheap (most of the time). I also like Planet Blue in Malibu, they’ve got some cool stuff. I get most of my clothes at Wasteland on Melrose.

Who are your style icons?
Jimi Hendrix. Am I allowed to say that? I just love all of the jewelry he wore and all of his elaborate colors. I don’t really have a style icon at the moment. I like anyone who dresses in an interesting way.

What are some of your favorite new trends?
I’m liking the whole movement that’s going on now. People are wearing whatever they like and are being unique, colorful and spontaneous in how they dress. It’s much better than say the ’90’s, which was boring and no matter what you wore, you looked like a business women with a backpack purse and your kids were in day-glo.

What trend are you over?
Lord I’m over those huge sunglasses. Never was a fan. They make you look like a bug.

What are you coveting for your wardrobe right now?
I really want a new purse. I have had this Dior purse for about two years and I’ve completely beaten it up. It’s hard for me to find purses I like, so when I find one I don’t ever change it.

Okay speaking of bags, what do you keep in yours?
Smith's Rosebud Salve, DiorShow black mascara, and Giorgio Armani sheer blush.

What’s the best purchase you've ever made?
I no longer wear them, but I bought these sort of metallic gold Prada boots in late 2005. I literally lived in them until about two months ago when I had to get new boots.

Do you have any beauty tips?
Don’t get plastic surgery.

Right now, every girl needs a _____ ?
...hearty meal.

If you could raid anyone's closet, whose would it be and why?
My mammy’s, she’s got the most beautiful coats and shoes that I very seldom get to borrow. It would be fun to tear apart the entire thing just to make my point.

Where are your favorite places to go out/eat/hang?
I am very easily amused. Anywhere I go with my friends makes am happy. I love going to music festivals. And to eat, I love Papa Jake's in Beverly Hills, Mulberry Street Pizza, and Crustacean for the most amazing crab I have ever had.

What do you buy at the newsstand?
I love i-D magazine because I love seeing all of the different ways you could possibly cover one eye. I love reading the articles in Rolling Stone, I recently have been into National Geographic magazines. I like Pop…and of course Vogue. Vogue always has interesting people on the cover and good stories.

What music's on your iPod right now?
Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jeff Buckley, Shiny Toy Guns, Guster, Daft Punk, Scissor Sisters, STS9, Kings of Leon, Sigur Ros, Citizen Cope, Janis Joplin, The Stones, Hendrix…its all very random.

Since you like music festivals, what’s your advice on dressing for Coachella?
Coachella is ridiculously hot, and at the end of the day you’re not going to look good no matter what. From my experience, I suggest wearing something really airy, like a little dress, or shorts and a loose shirt.

Who are you most excited to catch at Coachella?
Kings of Leon, Ratatat, Nickel Creek, Arcade Fire, Manu Chao, and Rage Against The Machine!!