Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.02.2024, 12:50
Benutzerbild von lars87
lars87 lars87 ist offline
Foren-Experte

lars87 Renommee-Level 6%lars87 Renommee-Level 6%
lars87 eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Stateline Sahara 1974

Due for release from the Follow That Dream collectors label in March is the 3-CD set 'Stateline Sahara 1974' with 3 previously unreleased shows, although some tracks have been released.

'Spanish Eyes', ' Steamroller Blues' and 'How Great Thou Art' from CD 1, 'Johnny B. Goode' and 'I'm Leaving' FROM CD 3 were previously released by FTD.

Publicity stated: Released as a 3-CD 5-inch digi-pack, this box set includes three excellent concerts in Lake Tahoe, Nevada: May 19 (Evening Concert), May 20 (Midnight Concert), and May 25 (Midnight Concert). Recorded in mono.

Disc 1 - May 19, 1974 Dinner Show: See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - Steamroller Blues - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - Spanish Eyes - How Great Thou Art - Let Me Be There - Big Boss Man - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp - Closing Vamp 0:38

Disc 2 - May 20, 1974 Midnight Show: See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - Help Me - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - The Wonder Of You - Big Boss Man - Funny How Time Slips Away - Can’t Help Falling In Love - Closing Vamp

Disc 3 - May 25, 1974 Midnight Show: See See Rider - I Got A Woman / Amen - Love Me - Trying To Get To You - All Shook Up - Love Me Tender - You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me - Johnny B. Goode - Hound Dog - Fever - Polk Salad Annie - Why Me Lord - You Gave Me A Mountain - Suspicious Minds - Introductions - I Can’t Stop Loving You - I’m Leavin’ - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Let Me Be There - The Wonder Of You - Big Boss Man - Funny How Time Slips Away

Tape runs out before the closing song 'Can’t Help Falling In Love'.

Released at the same time, as part of its ongoing 'Sessions' series, Follow That Dream (FTD) is pleased to announce the release of Elvis Presley - The Blue Hawaii Sessions. Released as a 4-CD SET, It features the complete soundtrack sessions newly-mixed from the original 3-track session tapes. The 24-page booklet features informative flashbacks from musicians and songwriters. session data, memorabilia and global chart information.

Source: ELVISDAYBYDAY & EMAIL