Thema: Wolf Call
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 15.06.2007, 17:18
Benutzerbild von andy_m
andy_m andy_m ist offline
Board-Legende

andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%andy_m Renommee-Level 100%
From the Bottom Of My Heart Vol.2.

Track Listing: I Love You Because (Takes 1 - 2) - I Love You Because (Takes 3 - 4) - I Love You Because (Take 5) - Red Robinson Interviews Colonel Parker (Vancouver Phone Call - Early 1960's) - Vancouver Concert Snippets (Red Robinson Reporting Live , excerpts of "Heartbreak Hotel" , "I Got A Woman" , "That's When Your Heartaches Begin") - My Baby's Gone (Takes 7 - 9) - My Baby's Gone (Takes 10 - 11) - My Baby's Gone (Takes 12 - 13) - I Was The One (Take 2) - Elvis' Announcement For The March Of Dimes (December 1956) - Love Me Tender (Stereo Version) - Wolf Call (With Unreleased Verse) - There's So Much World To See (Take 10 , With Extra Verse) - Just Let Me Make Believe Awhile (Elvis sings 2nd lead , taken from two segments) - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (Vegas Rehearsal) - Any Day Now (Vegas Rehearsal) - Polk Salad Annie / I , John / Polk Salad Annie (September 3 - 1971 Las Vegas, Nv) - His Latest Flame (September 3 - 1971 , Las Vegas - Nv) - Wooden Heart (September 3 - 1971 , Las Vegas - Nv) - Tony Prince Interview (August ?? - 1972) - Shake A Hand (June 5 - 1976 , Atlanta - Ga) - Why Me Lord (July 22 - 1975 , Asheville - Nc) - Hurt (Outtake - X Rated Version).

Notes: This is a collage of different material (largely from other bootleg releases) !

Track 4 is a hilarious interview of Red Robinson trying to reach Elvis for an interview , Colonel Parkers reponses to Red's questions are extremely frustrating , Mr. Robinson somehow maintains his composure and the repartee has to be heard to be believed.

Track 5 is the only audio record of Elvis performing outside USA soil. Mr. Robinson reports live from the concert , from which you can faintly hear in the background the songs "Heartbreak Hotel" , "I Was The One" , "I Got A Woman" and "That's When Your Heartaches Begin". Unfortunately the songs are snippets only.

Track 14's validity is up in the air , supposedly this non-Elvis song is rumoured to have Elvis singing 2nd lead vocal.

Track 17 is an unusual live medley !

Tracks 18 - 22 are songs that Elvis didn't include too often in his concert songlist !

Track 23 is an extremely X-rated outtake performed during the February 1976 recording session at the Jungle Room in Graceland. This track is also on the album "Songs To Sing".