Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.10.2018, 13:05
Benutzerbild von cos
cos cos ist offline
Board-Legende

cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%cos Renommee-Level 100%
Zitat:
Actress Celeste Yarnall has passed away.

(July 26, 1944 - October 8, 2018)

Celeste Yarnall, was Elvis’ co-star in the 1968 film, “Live A Little, Love A Little.” Celeste played the character of Ellen. Elvis Presley Fans of Nashville, sends our deepest condolences to Celeste’s family and friends.

Celeste was also known for Star Trek. She appeared in Star Trek: The Original Series, episode: "The Apple" as Yeoman Martha Landon in 1967.

Ultimately Celeste was a very intelligent woman. She held a PhD in nutrition from Pacific Western University. She was very compassionate regarding animals and holistic care. She is the author of “Natural Dog Care: A Complete Guide to Holistic Health Care for Dogs,” “Natural Cat Care: A Complete Guide to Holistic Health Care for Cats,” and “Cat Care Naturally.”

Celeste on Elvis:

“I adored Elvis. When I met him for the first time he immediately put me at ease. We had to film our kissing first and neither of us heard the director say, 'Cut!' For me, it was love at first kiss! We became very good friends. He was warm and kind and full of love. He had this tremendous desire to please people. We watched the funeral of Martin Luther King, Jr. together over lunch in his trailer. He cried. He really cared deeply. He was far more handsome in person with deep blue eyes and a Roman profile. He held jam sessions on the set and would play cars with George Barris or play football with the 'boys' who traveled with him everywhere. He was truly 'The King.'"
https://www.facebook.com/EPNashville...07527735976679

Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei cos für diesen Beitrag: