Thema: CD Bootleg Knoxville Knockout
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 13.03.2020, 17:27
Benutzerbild von Ciscoking
Ciscoking Ciscoking ist offline
Board-Legende

Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%
Ich habe mal in meinen Unterlagen gekramt und gefunden, dass ich auch kontakt mit Dale Hampton hatte. Damals ging es darum ob Elvis am 15.4.1974 ein oder zwei Konzerte gab. Hier die email:

"Hi,
>My name is Dale Hampton and I live in Knoxville. Just thought I would let you know that there
>was only one show in 1974, not two. It was an evening show.
>As a fan since 1956 I saw all of Elvis' shows in Knoxville. two in 1972, one in 1974 and one in 1977.
>Some were it was said that he did two shows in 1974, and everyone took that as the truth.
>You have a great site, with lots of info. I think it's one of the best! I could spend hours here.
>I did not know that there was a CDR of the 1974 concert until I checked your site.
>Keep up the great work.
>Best always,
>Dale"

Hast du mir evtl. seine email addy, dann kann ich alles klären.
Ich tendiere dazu, dir Recht zu geben. Elvis sagt zu Beginn der Show genau das, was in der Zeitung einen Tag später stand. Gute Recherche. Hut ab !