Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.01.2010, 13:58
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Is Priscilla A Single Lady?

Nigel Lythgoe dated Elvis's widow Priscilla Presley - they even shared a dinner with Prince Andrew - after first meeting her three years ago when American Idol contestants performed at Graceland. He says: "She's a beautiful person, a joy to be with and has a great sense of humour.We text, phone and have dinner, but we're not getting a home together."
She's even taken him to meet her Scientology friends. "Priscilla supports Scientology because she feels they helped her through a difficult time of her life. She took me to a singing and dancing show they put on, but I wasn't interested in joining.
"I don't have anything against Scientologists - in fact those I know, such as Priscilla and Tom (Cruise) and Katie (Holmes) are very nice people - but I don't like organised religions and cults."
Is he in a steady relationship at the moment?
"There's no such thing as a steady relationship because I'm always working," he says.
elvisunlimited

Geändert von MARIE (03.01.2010 um 14:02 Uhr)
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei MARIE für diesen Beitrag: