Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30.04.2006, 12:37
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
für autogramm sammler

Marty Lacker selling VHS signed VHS copies of "All The King's Men" - great pre ebay offer: Prominent Memphis Mafia member and co-best man at Elvis' wedding, Marty Lacker sent EIN this message:

"I have been cleaning out my closet and I have come across a box containing copies of the first volume of our video series All The King's men. These copies are special because they are signed by all 5 of us, Billy Smith, Red West, Lamar Fike, Sonny West and me, Marty Lacker. They initally were sold at a premium price by the distribution company but they sent each of us a number of copies.

These are the last signed ones left by all 5 of us. One of the other guys sold his on ebay for over $200 each.

I am about to put mine on ebay but since some of you here and I have enjoyed our conversations over the years I thought I would give you the first opportunity at them before I place them on ebay this evening.

The starting bid on ebay will be $100.00. I am offering to anyone interested on EIN first shot at them for $100 each.

Anyone interested email me at moon7332@bellsouth.net (News, Source: Marty Lacker)