Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 11.06.2010, 10:46
Loverdoll Loverdoll ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%Loverdoll Renommee-Level 36%
Zitat:
Zitat von Marty Beitrag anzeigen
denn soweit ich mich erinnere, hatte sie doch schon eine boutique, als er noch lebte, oder ?

Priscilla hatte im August 1973 mit ihrer Freundin Olivia Bis, eine Nobel Boutique eröffnet!

Probably the most positive thing about the breakup is Priscilla's new career. Sample dress sketches cover the coffee table. Priscilla gathers them up in a burst of enthusiasm. "They're from a new boutique I've just opened on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles," she says, and her excitement is contagious. "It's called Bis & Beau, for Olivia Bis and Priscilla Beaulieu. It's only been open for a few weeks now and I am amazed that
we're doing so well.
Olivia used to make my clothes when I was with Elvis. She also designs for Suzanne Pleshette, Barbara Parkins, and Zsa Zsa Gabor. I discovered her a few years ago. She had the sweetest mother-and- daughter outfit in the window - a white pique and paisley print ensemble, which I bought for one of Elvis' Las Vegas openings.
"After that, Olivia and I worked together on all of my outfits; I'd think up some kooky creation, and she'd fit it to a pattern. After the separation, I had to make up my mind about what I wanted to do, and since I had worked with Olivia for such a long time on my own clothes, I decided to try it professionally. We both do the designing for the shop, and have people who sew for us. The dresses are priced from $65 up, and they
are all original and handmade.
"We have specialty gift things too," she emphasizes "like these watchbands." She shows me an array of brightly colored swiss-embroidered gingham, plaid, and seersucker watchbands from the drawer of the dining room
hutch. "They're called Mikibeau, a name I made up - it means nothing special, but sounded cute, I thought - and are part of today's costume look."

Die folgenden Nutzer bedankten sich bei Loverdoll für diesen Beitrag: