Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 20.11.2009, 08:28
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
christmas remixes

YouTube- ELVIS PRESLEY "White Christmas...

This original "Christmas Remixes" album is a new approach to some of Elvis's best Christmas songs and is set to be one of the hottest albums of the approaching Holiday Season; in fact it caters to a very wide audience: long time Elvis fans, that will rediscover Elvis in a new way and a new generation of fans too.
"I'm a big Elvis fan since I was 5 years old - said Spankox - and I made this record first of all to honor Elvis as one of the greatest cultural influences of all time".
The tracklist includes among the others the new remixes of "Blue Christmas", "White Christmas" (chosen as first single for the radio promotion), "Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me" and "I'll Be Home For Christmas".
The album will be released on CD on November 27th.
The European presentation of the new album will happen in Milano (Italy) on Dec. 13th and DJ Fontana (Elvis Presley's drummer that played originally in many of the remixes tracks) will fly in from Nashville, Tennessee, and join Spankox for an exceptional live show, promoted in cooperation with the One Night With Elvis team, that will be a unique mix of tradition and innovation in the name of the King of Rock'n'Roll.

ELVIS PRESLEY "CHRISTMAS REMIXES"

The Tracklist

1. Blue Christmas (Spankox Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)
2. White Christmas (Spankox Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)
3. Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me (Spankox Remix - Highpass Album Mix)
4. I'll Be Home For Christmas (Spankox Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)
5. Here Comes Santa Claus (Spankox Remix - HIghpass Album Mix)
6. Silent Night (Spankox Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)
7. Santa Claus Is Back In Town (Spankox Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)
8. O Little Town Of Bethlehem (Spankox Remix - Highpass Album Edit)
9. I Believe (Spankox Remix - Ago Album Mix)
10. Silent Night (Spankox Drumless Remix - Highpass Radio Edit)