Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.08.2009, 10:24
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
More on Jerry Scheff not touring with Elvis In Concert

More on Jerry Scheff not touring with Elvis In Concert (see EIN's earlier story below dated 14 August): Many thanks to Brian Quinn for this information which he received from Elvis In Concert producer, Stig Edgren:

Dear Brian:

The decision to use Nathan East on the upcoming tour was largely mine, after Jerry made it clear he longer wished to work on ETC after the tour of Australia in 2006 and the 30th Anniversary show. Both Duke and Emory were suggested, but with the permission of the estate, I wanted to open up this ‘honor’ to play with Elvis to others who proved themselves in other arenas. Nathan is one of the finest bass players in the world, playing alongside Eric Clapton for years, among many others. I am sure the fans will love watching him, and the other TCB players are also looking forward to playing with him.

Kind regards, Stig Edgren
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei MARIE für diesen Beitrag: