Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 12.06.2009, 03:19
phyllis phyllis ist offline
Stammuser

phyllis Renommee-Level 0,4%
phyllis eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken
Buddy Holly, .Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison and Johnny

This ought to be something when relesed. But i do not know anything about this label is there a link you could provide. I really know nothing about import labels.
thanks
Zitat:
Zitat von Didi Beitrag anzeigen
LKM Records will releas the biggest stars' last concert they ever did. The artists are: Buddy Holly, .Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison and Johnny Cash. This is the info about the concerts we received:
  • Buddy Holly Concert from Feb. 2, 1959 (mono)
  • Elvis Presley Concert Jun 26 1977 (Stereo) First time from mixingboard; the concert was not completely recorded so LKM took the bandintro from the day before…
  • Roy Orbison Dec 4 1988 uncut (Stereo)
  • Johnny Cash 2003 live from mixingbord rec by Minidisc!! John R Cash & June Carter on stage 2002
The set will come with a 14-page booklet and pictures of Roy and Elvis 1976 and Cash and Elvis 1971 and a letter from Cash to Elvis: Cash asked Elvis if would be guest in Johnny Cash's TV Special, and Elvis letter back to Cash “not up to me , but I will someday... " (and more).
The release date is set for September 2009. Hopefully the set will contain less errors than the email we received about it.

Source: elvisnews.com