Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30.05.2008, 19:49
Vany Vany ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%
Vany eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Despite earlier reports, Angelina Jolie has not welcomed twins, her rep tells People.com.

Jolie's rep says: "Angelina has not given birth. She is fine, enjoying her home and her family in France."
Entertainment Tonight had reported that the actress, 32, had given birth to twins.

French media reports also surfaced, claiming Jolie, 32, was with beau Brad Pitt, 44, when she gave birth at a Catholic clinic in France's Aix-en-Provence this past Sunday. Her rep has not confirmed those reports.

While hanging out with the actress at the Cannes Film Festival, her Changeling director Clint Eastwood told Usmagazine.com the actress was doing "fine."

Jolie confirmed she was expecting twins during an interview for her movie Kung Fu Panda with co-star Jack Black, who accidentally let the news slip in Cannes on May 15.

"I love being pregnant," the actress said. "You just feel like everything about your body is there for your baby."

Jolie revealed that she was "thinking of France" as a place to give birth.
"I actually haven't completely decided," she said at a press conference for Kung Fu Panda in Cannes on May 15. "We are certainly thinking of France.
"[French is] a second language in the house, although I'm still learning and am not going to attempt any of it here today," she added. "My children are starting to speak French, so being here is very good for them and their language."

The twins will be the 5th and 6th kids in the Jolie-Pitt family, joining Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, who just turned 2.

Quelle:http://www.usmagazine.com/report-ang...birth-to-twins