Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 27.07.2007, 09:09
Benutzerbild von Herbi
Herbi Herbi ist offline
Board-Legende

Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%Herbi Renommee-Level 100%

CD VIVA LAS VEGAS - Yes it is a NEW 1969 Show.

Just to confirm that the show on disc two is a new 69 show.

I just picked up a copy of VIVA LAS VEGAS and I'm listening to I GOT A WOMAN.

Mastered by Vic Anesini at Sony Studios NYC and disc two mixed by Ray Bardini at Electric lady studios, assistant engineer Dror Mohar.

Nice to hear drum and percussion fairly central with the lead vocal, the backing vocals to the left and J. Burton over on the right where he should be. (IMO)

From the back of the CD case:
"DISC 2 Previously unreleased concert, recorded at The International Hotel in Las Vegas, August 21, 1969 D.S.

This was the first concert recorded by RCA records' mobile unit during Elvis's triumphant return to Las Vegas and features the fantastic band that was later named the TCB (Taking Care Of Business) band by Elvis.

I'm not sure about the colourised mike amd mike stands on the black and white pictures in the booklet though, it sort of distracts from the GREAT B&W images themselves.

Footnote: Elvis introduces the Tiplers from Crown Electric during his monolgue

Quelle: EPGold.Com

__Elvis - Artist Of The Century__