Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Benutzerliste
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 23.07.2011, 16:32
PatrickVaals PatrickVaals ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%PatrickVaals Renommee-Level 2%
Unsurpassed masters

Kann mich vielleicht jemanden helfen mit aus zu finden welche man wohl, oder nicht braucht; Kopie oder original, unterschiede usw?

The hard to find ELVIS PRESLEY UNSURPASSED MASTERS VOLUME 2 3 CD import. This volume concentrates on the 1960-1961 Studio B Sessions. Fabulous sound. Tremendous art. TRACK LISTING COMPACT DISC 1: RECORDED MARCH 12, 1961 - 1. I'M COMING HOME (TAKE 1) 2. I'M COMING HOME (TAKE 2) 3. I'M COMING HOME (TAKE 3) 4. I'M COMING HOME (TAKE 4) 5. I'M COMING HOME (TAKE 5) 6. I'M COMING HOME (TAKES 6 & 7) 7. GENTLY (TAKES 1 & 2) 8. GENTLY (TAKE 3) 9. GENTLY (TAKE 4) RECORDED MARCH 13, 1961 - 10. GENTLY (TAKE 5) 11. IN YOUR ARMS (TAKE 1) 12. IN YOUR ARMS (TAKE 2) 13. GIVE ME THE RIGHT (TAKE 1) 14. GIVE ME THE RIGHT (TAKE 2) 15. GIVE ME THE RIGHT (TAKES 3 & 4) 16. I FEEL SO BAD (TAKE 1) 17. I FEEL SO BAND (TAKE 2) 18. IT'S A SIN (TAKE 1) 19. IT'S A SIN (TAKE 2) 20. IT'S A SIN (TAKE 3 & 4) TRACK LISTING COMPACT DISC 2: RECORDED MARCH 13, 1961 - 1. I WANT YOU WITH ME (TAKE 1) 2. I WANT YOU WITH ME (TAKE 2) 3. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKE 1) 4. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKE 2) 5. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKES 3 & 4) 6. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKES 5, 6 & 7) 7. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKE 8) 8. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKE 9) 9. THERE'S ALWAYS ME (TAKE 10) 10. STARTING TODAY (TAKE 1) 11. STARTING TODAY (TAKE 2) 12. STARTING TODAY (TAKE 3) 13. SENTIMENTAL ME (TAKE 1) 14. SENTIMENTAL ME (TAKE 2) 15. JUDY (TAKE 1) 16. JUDY (TAKES 2 & 3) 17. JUDY (TAKE 4) 18. JUDY (TAKES 5 & 6) 19. JUDY (TAKE 7) 20. JUDY (TAKE 8) 21. PUT THE BLAME ON ME (TAKES 1 & 2) 22. PUT THE BLAME ON ME (TAKES 3 & 4) 23. PUT THE BLAME ON ME (TAKE 5) TRACK LISTING COMPACT DISC 3: RECORDED OCTOBER 30, 1960 - 1. MILKY WHITE WAY (TAKE 1, 2 & 3) 2. MILKY WHITE WAY (TAKES 4, 5 & 6) 3. MILKY WHITE WAY (TAKE 7) 4. HIS HAND IN MINE (TAKE 1) 5. HIS HAND IN MINE (TAKES 2 & 3) 6. HIS HAND IN MINE (TAKE 4) 7. HIS HAND IN MINE (TAKE 5) 8. I BELIEVE IN THE MAN IN THE SKY (TAKE 1) 9. I BELIEVE IN THE MAN IN THE SKY (TAKES 2 & 3) 10. I BELIEVE IN THE MAN IN THE SKY (TAKE 4) 11. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 1) 12. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 2 & 3) 13. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 4) 14. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKES 5 & 6) 15. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 7) 16. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 8) 17. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 9) 18. HE KNOWS JUST WHAT I NEED (TAKE 10) 19. SURRENDER (TAKE 1) 20. SURRENDER (TAKE 2) 21. SURRENDER (TAKE 3) 22. SURRENDER (TAKE 4) 23. SURRENDER (TAKES 5 & 6) 24. SURRENDER (TAKE 7) 25. MANSION OVER THE HILLTOP (TAKE 3) RECORDED OCTOBER 31, 1960 - 26. IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE (TAKE 8) 27. IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE (WORKPART TAKE 1). Will ship worldwide. Shipping & handling in USA is $5.95. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL, money orders or cash.

Volume 3 of the hard to find Elvis Presley series UNSURPASSED MASTERS 5 CD import collection. This fabulous retrospective looks back at the G.I. Blues recording sessions from 1960. From the booklet: Early 1960 and Elvis was pure dynamite. RCA had just released Stuck on You, his first #1 since his return from the army, and on April 3rd Elvis managed to record 12 legendary songs in just one night - amongst them Fever, It ™s Now or Never, Are you Lonesome Tonight and The Girl of my Best Friend. Less than a month later the band, this time including Dudley Brooks on piano and the versatile Tiny Timbrell on guitar, would reunite on April 27th to start work on the soundtrack for Elvis ™ new movie G.I Blues. The first 2 days of these sessions were recorded at RCA's Hollywood studios (due to a new RCA- Musician's Union deal) which were arranged for Movie soundtrack recording but didn't suit Elvis at all. The positioning of the microphones stopped the band working as a close unit and you can hear the overall sound is ˜spacey ™ and flat. This disappointed Elvis especially when compared to the brilliant sessions just produced at Studio B in Nashville. At his insistence, a week later, Elvis and the band returned to the more familiar Radio Recorders (Jailhouse Rock, King Creole etc) to re-tape several of the earlier recorded tracks and finish off the remaining songs. The problem can be easily seen where in the first session Elvis recorded 28 takes of Pocketful of Rainbows without creating a final Master yet completed the song in 2 easy takes at Radio Recorders a week later. It is also important to note that when the sessions began RCA, The Colonel and Elvis had not even decided as to whether a soundtrack album of G.I Blues would ever be released ! They were only recording a movie soundtrack for Paramount Pictures and yet it went on to become Elvis ™ biggest selling LP to date. Also as a bonus, at this point in the 60s, Elvis ™ voice was at its very best. Shoppin ™ Around (Studio C) The drums are high in the mix and the overall sound very ˜acoustic ™ with Elvis deliciously sliding around with his vocals while at the same time playing rhythm guitar. Shoppin ™ Around (Radio Recorders) Elvis starts by announcing I ™m Hot, Hot!, and you can already hear the echo and the sound difference from being at Radio Recorders - Elvis is mic ™d better and the band is tight. Sounds great even though the pace is slightly slower than the previous week. Elvis warns the Bass singer to lean in closer for the song ™s end and by the 3rd complete version (#7) they had the Master take. Didja ™ Ever (Studio C) Elvis refers to the track code ˜C.O ™ as Commanding Officer - otherwise this is the version released on ˜G. I Blues S.Ed ™ - The only alternate take available since take 2 was the Master. Doin ™ The Best I Can (Studio C) Showing Elvis ™ silky, sexy new ˜post-Army ™ voice off to the full this is a real delight - just beautiful. The Jordanaires match his voice perfectly and the first few takes sound much lighter than the final Master. The studio dialogue saying that they all have to go to lunch (released by RCA in the middle of the Tonight ™s All Right outakes) is here in its correct place as well as Elvis pointing out that his chair squeaks Anyone got any oil ? he jokes. The Master was take 13 and yes, his chair even squeaks on that! G.I. Blues (Studio C) Even with producer Hal Wallis present in the studio the final master was a splice of 2 takes - Elvis remarks ˜It ™s pretty hard to start on that damn thing as they start mid-song to try to record a satisfactory ending. Tonight is So Right For Love (Radio Recorders) The false start of take 1 is a gem with Elvis subconsciously clicking his fingers. When Elvis is asked by the engineer not to snap his fingers he gently replies It was probably me, the most humble forgiveness - Actually it was my teeth he then jokes - very cute. The earlier takes are slightly slower and on Take 10 it nicely breaks down 3?4 through with Elvis laughing, Hold it Charly, let ™s do one more before I crack - They did, which ended up being the Master. What ™s She Really Like (Studio C) A true gem - Fascinating as Elvis developing this cruisey song - The first couple of takes are sung beautifully with a delicious, light touch - On take 3 Elvis sings Ha, Ha Ha, you messed up the break perfectly in time with the song ™s tempo - A fabulous moment. On another take there is a strange noise Like somebody singing someone remarks - Oh, we could never stand that quips Elvis! At take 17 they move away from this slow drifting sound and speed up the tempo to the bouncy version that we know as the Master. Frankfort Special (Studio C) This was the ˜fast version ™ that never quite seemed to work. They quit after 13 takes and never achieved a Master version. Elvis exclaims C ™mon train, damn it, c ™mon. The highlight is between takes 3 + 4 where Elvis sings one line from It ™s All in the Game a # 1 hit in 1958 and later for the Four Tops - (What a sin that Elvis never got to record it as, just from the one line, you can tell how perfect it would have sounded). Frankfort Special (Radio Recorders) Back at Radio Recorders and sounding so much better. Elvis still complains that There ™s no way in hell I can sing this - You have to stay with the tune rather than just yelling. However the slower pace fits the song perfectly, sounds loose and just fine. Take 5 is a gem (Only the slight slip during the guitar solo probably stopped this from becoming the Master) Big Boots (Studio C/Radio Recorders) Several takes of both the slow and fast versions of this song. Not a highlight of his career - At least Elvis is laughing too. The final version was only 1 1?2 minutes long and that had to be a splice of two takes. Pocketful of Rainbows (Studio C) Another classic from this CD and already famous for Elvis ™ remarks about his voice cracking and his moaning I tried so hard, So hard to please. Here the dialogue is in the correct order after take 27. BMG were ˜naughty ™ in the fact that they used the same dialogue to preface two different takes, #17 on Collectors Gold, yet Take 2 on the G.I Blues S Ed! The song ™s melody obviously challenged Elvis ™ vocal range. On take 19 Elvis sounds like he ™s working too hard and his voice cracks near the end Let ™s start again, kinda ™ schnell like he remarks. Pocketful of Rainbows (Radio Recorders) A week later, a little more echo, more relaxed, an obviously better sound and they had the Master down in 2 takes. Blue Suede Shoes (Studio C) The Master + intro. Wooden Heart (H) Take 1 is an easy first run through, take 3 is the famous ˜laughing version ™ previously released on Legendary Performer Vol 4. Tonight ™s All Right for Love (RR) Several alternate takes of this song with That ˜fly up to the Sky ™ shocked me version (what could beat that?), most of which are complete but the best ending with Elvis ™ It ™s 12 dollars an hour comment. Track listing disc 1: Shoppin' Around (Instr., AO Takes 1-4) 2. Shippin' Around (BO Takes 1-11) 3. Didja' Ever (CO Take 1) 4. Doin' The Best I Can (DO Takes 1-13) 5. G.I. Blues (EO Takes 1-10) 6. Tonight Is So Right For Love (FO Takes 1-6). Track lising disc 2: 1. Tonight Is So Right For Love (FO Takes 7-11) 2. What's She Really Like (GO Takes 1-22) 3. Frankfort Special (HO Takes 1-13) 4. Tonight Is So Right For Love (KO Takes 1-4) 5. Big Boots (MO Takes 1-4). Track listing disc 3: 1. Whistling Blues (Inst., JO Take 1) 2. Big Boots (Fast Tempo, M10 Takes 2-7) 3. Pocketful Of Rainbows (NO Takes 1-28) 4. Blue Suede Shoes (PO Take 1) 5. Wooden Heart (QO Takes 1-4). Track listing disc 4: 1. Big Boots (Mid Tempo, M10X Takes 1 & 2) 2. Shoppin' Around (BOX Takes 1-7) 3. Pocketful Of Rainbows (NOX Takes 1-3) 4. Frankfort Special (HOX Takes 1-10) 5. Tonight's All Right For Love (R10 Takes 1-17) 6. Tonight's All Right For Love (R20 Takes 1 & 2) 7. Big Boots (Slow, MOX Takes 1-6) 8. Big Boots (Slow Insert, M20X Takes 1-4) 9. Tonight's All Right For Love (Music/Chorus, RO Takes 1-5) Track listing disc 5: 1. Shoppin' Around (AO Take 4) 2. Shoppin' Around (BO Take 11) 3. Doin' The Best I Can (DO Take 9) 4. G.I. Blues (EO Take 5) 5. Tonight Is So Right For Love (FO Take 2) 6. What's She Really Like (GO Take 13) 7. Frankfort Special (HO Take 13) 8. Big Boots (MO Take 3) 9. Whistling Blues (JO Take 1) 10. Big Boots (M10 Take 7) 11. Pocketful Of Rainbows (NO Take 3) 12. Wooden Heart QO Take 1) 13. Big Boots (M10X Take 1) 14. Shoppin' Around (BOX Take 5) 15. Pocketful Of Rainbows (NOX Take 3) 16. Frankfort Special (HOX Take 5) 17. Tonights's All Right For Love (R10 Take 12). Will ship worldwide. Shipping and Handling in the USA is $5.95. WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL, Money Orders and Cash.

Alt Alt 23.07.2011, 16:32
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 23.07.2011, 16:44
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
die eine unsurpassed masters (cool romeo) hat aber mit der anderen unsurpassed masters (yellow dog) ausser dem titel nichts gemeinsam
Alt 23.07.2011, 16:49
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

ne okay, ist klar... aber songs sind also nicht gleich auf diese 2 boxen? Un kennt jemand die andere boxen? Die sind doch nicht wirklich von RCA?

Ich habe von die longboxen vol 1 und 2.
Alt 23.07.2011, 17:29
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
nein, die sind mit sicherheit nicht von RCA
da wird halt mal wieder ein besonders schlauer bootlegger den inhalt der cd´s zusammengefasst und n neues cover dazu gebastelt haben
Alt 23.07.2011, 17:35
Board-Legende

diese vier einzel-cds sind offensichtlich hier..

zusammengefasst worden.

auf diesen beiden sets (da werden wohl noch weitere kommen ?)

ist wiederum ein teil dieser sets zusammengefasst

alles klar soweit?
Alt 23.07.2011, 18:00
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

Ja, herr Meister B! Und weiter?

Ist also mahl gesagt als wurde wonderland cd's von fort baxter 1:1 kopieren und ein neues cover producieren! Oder liege ich da falsch (label nahmen mahl jetzt als vorbild)?
Alt 23.07.2011, 18:06
Board-Legende

möglich, dass die boxen von wonderland kommen.. aber die haben doch noch nie auf RCA gemacht, oder?
Alt 23.07.2011, 18:10
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

WLD war nur als vorbild. Wenn es zowas van RCA geben wurden, dann wusten doch bestimmt mehr fans von dieser boxen. Also ich hatte sie bis heute noch nie gesehen. Hoera fur google pics... Und wurde ja auch ein bisschen fremd sein wenn RCA der genaue tracklist ubernommen hatte (oder die bootleggers)
Alt 23.07.2011, 18:41
Board-Legende

arrgh.. ich habs doch weiter vorne schon erklärt:

da klaut ein bootlegger bei bootleggern, bastelt n neues cover und ggf ne neue verpackung und das wars

ausserdem wirst du bei google kaum die tracklist und die preise für den versand gefunden haben
Alt 24.07.2011, 00:11
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

Hab dich halb verkehrt verstanden. War mir klar das bootlegger eine bootleg kopieren, neues cover bla bla bla.

Hatte schnell gelesen und dachtest du fragst ob rca nicht doch zowas rausgebracht hatte.

Und die tracklist ist auch durch google. aber durchgelinkt wenn mann denn bild anklickt.

http://www.ebosa.com/cgi-bin/auction...TurnAroundTrip
Antwort

Themen-Optionen