Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Benutzerliste
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 29.11.2016, 20:46
Dark Moon Dark Moon ist offline
Posting-Legende

Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%Dark Moon Renommee-Level 26%
Let Me.. Sing Again MxF label

Let Me.. Sing Again

The MxF label will release soon its new second special product called “Let Me.. Sing Again featuring Elvis' Dinner and Midnight show from August 25th, 1973.
These recordings are taken directly from a first generation of original tapes.
The afternoon show is previously unreleased show, the evening show previously released here is presented in a very improved audio-quality.
August 1973, Elvis Is back for his last summer season..The 1973 was begun in the better way, with the Aloha special at least commercial talking…But the things turned immediately toward the wrong direction..the man had too weight to bear in his human shoulders... But as always for Elvis the music keeps his mind alive and overall active..so the best moments of our man is when He is on the stage..The August 1973 is no exception..>>
The August 25 present Elvis in positive mood , both the shows are solid and well performed...Elvis deliveries some killer version of My Boy and You Gave Me a Mountain, keeping steady part of the show the two classic Suspicious Minds and Bridge Over Troubled Water and delighting the audience with the sensitive The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face and rocker&blues latest single Steamroller Blues.
The sound is very good for an ambient recording, We have on our hands the original mono tape of extremely good quality enabling us to carry out a simple re-mastering work, concentrating on the reduction of noise trying to achieve a more clear sound balancing the channel and put at the right speed the tape. The result a pretty dynamic tape with a great definition of the background music and for sure you can live the atmosphere of a Elvis’ concert in the seventy.
Ask your dealer for sound samples.
This is the second very special Product for this label, this new double set will be housed in a deluxe 7”( 20x20 cm ) size DIGIPACK, containing a bonus card with a collection of live photographs newspapers clips and memorabilia plus a high quality glossy 135 gram paper poster of 60x20 cm size.
In matter to have a special collector item, the 400 copies will be presented with four different sleeves VARIATION. All the copies will come hand numbered sticker and individually sealed and Please remember!! This is a LIMITED HAND NUMBERED 400 COPIES First 100 copies (variation 1 of sleeve) will be housed in a special Die-Cut&Crucifold sleeve. This deluxe edition will HAVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS.
Ask to your dealer for more details.
COLLECT THEM ALL!!!!!!
If you liked our previous first special product Atlanta 75, we'll bet that you will also love this one!
CD 1 time about 54.00 min
Tracklist:
LAS VEGAS August 25, 1973 DS Previously Unreleased
01.2001 Theme 02.See See Rider 03.I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Steamroller Blues 06.You Gave Me A Mountain 07. Blue Suede Shoes 08.Rock Medley 09.Love Me Tender 10. Fever 11. Bridge Over Troubled Water (+ reprise) 12. Suspicious Minds 13.Band Introductions 14.Release Me 15. Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel 16.An American Trilogy 17.A Big Hunk O Love 18. Heartbreak Hotel 19.The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face ( missing some seconds at the begin) 20.Can’t Help Falling In Love 21.Closing Vamp
CD 2 time about 55.00 min
LAS VEGAS August 25, 1973 MS
01.2001 Theme 02. See See Rider 03. I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Steamroller Blues 06. You Gave Me A Mountain 07. Blue Suede Shoes 08.Rock Medley 09. Love Me Tender 10. Fever 11. What Now My Love 12. Suspicious Minds (missing last seconds) 13. Band Introductions 14. My Boy 15. I Can’t Stop Loving You 16. An American Trilogy 17. Release Me 18. It’s A Matter Of Time 19. Elvis introduces Dee and Vernon Presley 20. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 21.Bridge Over Troubled Water 22.Can’t Help Falling In Love 23.Closing Vamp ill release soon its new second special product called “Let Me.. Sing Again featuring Elvis' Dinner and Midnight show from August 25th, 1973.
The afternoon show is previously unreleased show, the evening show previously released here is presented in a very improved audio-quality.
August 1973, Elvis Is back for his last summer season..The 1973 was begun in the better way, with the Aloha special at least commercial talking…But the things turned immediately toward the wrong direction..the man had too weight to bear in his human shoulders... But as always for Elvis the music keeps his mind alive and overall active..so the best moments of our man is when He is on the stage..The August 1973 is no exception..>>
The August 25 present Elvis in positive mood , both the shows are solid and well performed...Elvis deliveries some killer version of My Boy and You Gave Me a Mountain, keeping steady part of the show the two classic Suspicious Minds and Bridge Over Troubled Water and delighting the audience with the sensitive The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face and rocker&blues latest single Steamroller Blues.
The sound is very good for an ambient recording, We have on our hands the original mono tape of extremely good quality enabling us to carry out a simple re-mastering work, concentrating on the reduction of noise trying to achieve a more clear sound balancing the channel and put at the right speed the tape. The result a pretty dynamic tape with a great definition of the background music and for sure you can live the atmosphere of a Elvis’ concert in the seventy.
This is the second very special Product for this label, this new double set will be housed in a deluxe 7”( 20x20 cm ) size DIGIPACK, containing a bonus card with a collection of live photographs newspapers clips and memorabilia plus a high quality glossy 135 gram paper poster of 60x20 cm size.
In matter to have a special collector item, the 400 copies will be presented with four different sleeves VARIATION. All the copies will come hand numbered sticker and individually sealed and Please remember!! This is a LIMITED HAND NUMBERED 400 COPIES First 100 copies (variation 1 of sleeve) will be housed in a special Die-Cut&Crucifold sleeve. This deluxe edition will HAVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS.
Ask to your dealer for more details.
COLLECT THEM ALL!!!!!!
If you liked our previous first special product Atlanta 75, we'll bet that you will also love this one!
CD 1 time about 54.00 min
Tracklist:
LAS VEGAS August 25, 1973 DS Previously Unreleased
01.2001 Theme 02.See See Rider 03.I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Steamroller Blues 06.You Gave Me A Mountain 07. Blue Suede Shoes 08.Rock Medley 09.Love Me Tender 10. Fever 11. Bridge Over Troubled Water (+ reprise) 12. Suspicious Minds 13.Band Introductions 14.Release Me 15. Teddy Bear/Don’t Be Cruel 16.An American Trilogy 17.A Big Hunk O Love 18. Heartbreak Hotel 19.The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face ( missing some seconds at the begin) 20.Can’t Help Falling In Love 21.Closing Vamp
CD 2 time about 55.00 min
LAS VEGAS August 25, 1973 MS
01.2001 Theme 02. See See Rider 03. I Got A Woman/Amen 04. Love Me 05. Steamroller Blues 06. You Gave Me A Mountain 07. Blue Suede Shoes 08.Rock Medley 09. Love Me Tender 10. Fever 11. What Now My Love 12. Suspicious Minds (missing last seconds) 13. Band Introductions 14. My Boy 15. I Can’t Stop Loving You 16. An American Trilogy 17. Release Me 18. It’s A Matter Of Time 19. Elvis introduces Dee and Vernon Presley 20. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 21.Bridge Over Troubled Water 22.Can’t Help Falling In Love 23.Closing Vamp
Die folgenden 3 Nutzer bedankten sich bei Dark Moon für diesen Beitrag:
Alt Alt 29.11.2016, 20:46
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 29.11.2016, 20:53
King77 King77 ist offline
Board-Legende

King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%King77 Renommee-Level 60%
Ob hier nicht CD 1 das Konzert vom 24.8.73 DS ist. Diese Show gab es ja falsch datiert schon auf der Import A Burst Of Fire.
Die folgenden 2 Nutzer bedankten sich bei King77 für diesen Beitrag:
Alt 29.11.2016, 21:48
Benutzerbild von Ciscoking
Ciscoking Ciscoking ist offline
Board-Legende

Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%
Das Datum hab ich mal vergeben.....

Aber klasse Einwand, Robert..das behalten wir im Auge, denn MxF und neue Show beißt sich..
Alt 30.11.2016, 12:11
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Let Me.. Sing Again

The MxF label will release soon its new second special product called “Let Me.. Sing Again featuring Elvis' Dinner and Midnight show from August 25th, 1973.

August 1973, Elvis Is back for his last summer season..The 1973 was begun in the better way, with the Aloha special at least commercial talking…
But the things turned immediately toward the wrong direction..the man had too weight to bear in his human shoulders...
But as always for Elvis the music keeps his mind alive and overall active..so the best moments of our man is when He is on the stage..The August 1973 is no exception..

The August 25 present Elvis in positive mood , both the shows are solid and well performed...Elvis deliveries some killer version of My Boy and You Gave Me a Mountain,
keeping steady part of the show the two classic Suspicious Minds and Bridge Over Troubled Water and delighting the audience with the sensitive The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
and rocker&blues latest single Steamroller Blues.

The sound is very good for an ambient recording, We have on our hands the original mono tape of extremely good quality enabling us to carry out a simple re-mastering work,
concentrating on the reduction of noise trying to achieve a more clear sound balancing the channel and put at the right speed the tape.
The result a pretty dynamic tape with a great definition of the background music and for sure you can live the atmosphere of a Elvis’ concert in the seventy.

This is the second very special Product for this label, this new double set will be housed in a deluxe 7”( 20x20 cm ) size DIGIPACK, containing a bonus card with a collection
of live photographs newspapers clips and memorabilia plus a high quality glossy 135 gram paper poster of 60x20 cm size.
In matter to have a special collector item, the 400 copies will be presented with four different sleeves VARIATION. All the copies will come hand numbered sticker
and individually sealed and Please remember!! This is a LIMITED HAND NUMBERED 400 COPIES First 100 copies (variation 1 of sleeve) will be housed in a special Die-Cut&Crucifold sleeve.
This deluxe edition will HAVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS. Ask to your dealer for more details. COLLECT THEM ALL!!!!!!

[damit man den Text in all seiner Pracht und Herrlichkeit geniessen kann ]
Alt 30.11.2016, 18:10
Benutzerbild von allerteuerste
allerteuerste allerteuerste ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

allerteuerste Renommee-Level 2%
allerteuerste eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Eigentlich gehören vor und nach den .. Leerzeichen, und außerdem sind ... nicht nur üblich, sondern auch besser lesbar und aussehend.
Alt 01.12.2016, 11:33
Benutzerbild von Tafka S.
Tafka S. Tafka S. ist offline
Posting-Legende

Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%
Zitat:
Zitat von burroughs Beitrag anzeigen
Let Me.. Sing Again

August 1973, Elvis Is back for his last summer season..The 1973 was begun in the better way, with the Aloha special at least commercial talking…
But the things turned immediately toward the wrong direction..the man had too weight to bear in his human shoulders...
But as always for Elvis the music keeps his mind alive and overall active..so the best moments of our man is when He is on the stage..The August 1973 is no exception..

The August 25 present Elvis in positive mood , both the shows are solid and well performed...Elvis deliveries some killer version of My Boy and You Gave Me a Mountain,
keeping steady part of the show the two classic Suspicious Minds and Bridge Over Troubled Water and delighting the audience with the sensitive The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
and rocker&blues latest single Steamroller Blues.

The sound is very good for an ambient recording, We have on our hands the original mono tape of extremely good quality enabling us to carry out a simple re-mastering work,
concentrating on the reduction of noise trying to achieve a more clear sound balancing the channel and put at the right speed the tape.
The result a pretty dynamic tape with a great definition of the background music and for sure you can live the atmosphere of a Elvis’ concert in the seventy.

This is the second very special Product for this label, this new double set will be housed in a deluxe 7”( 20x20 cm ) size DIGIPACK, containing a bonus card with a collection
of live photographs newspapers clips and memorabilia plus a high quality glossy 135 gram paper poster of 60x20 cm size.
In matter to have a special collector item, the 400 copies will be presented with four different sleeves VARIATION. All the copies will come hand numbered sticker
and individually sealed and Please remember!! This is a LIMITED HAND NUMBERED 400 COPIES First 100 copies (variation 1 of sleeve) will be housed in a special Die-Cut&Crucifold sleeve.
This deluxe edition will HAVE EXCLUSIVE CONTENTS. Ask to your dealer for more details. COLLECT THEM ALL!!!!!!
Warum übersetzt DER Englisch-Profi die paar Zeilen nicht gleich?
Keine Zeit?!
Alt 02.12.2016, 15:57
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Off-Topic:

warum fullquottelt der wicht wg der einen frage?

und denjenigen usern, die sich für solche veröffentlichungen interessieren, trau ich durchaus zu, dass sie das holprige italo-englisch auch ohne mein zutun verstehen
Alt 02.12.2016, 16:14
Benutzerbild von Tafka S.
Tafka S. Tafka S. ist offline
Posting-Legende

Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%Tafka S. Renommee-Level 22%
Zitat:
Zitat von burroughs Beitrag anzeigen
Off-Topic:

denjenigen usern, die sich für solche veröffentlichungen interessieren, trau ich durchaus zu, dass sie das holprige italo-englisch auch ohne mein zutun verstehen
Off-Topic:

Das ist wiederum sehr löblich.
Alt 20.02.2017, 16:56
Benutzerbild von Mike
Mike Mike ist offline
Administrator

Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%Mike Renommee-Level 100%
Offenbar soll die CD doch noch mal irgendwann veröffentlicht werden. Habe jetz Sample bekommen:

https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/uploader/files/1/forum/samplemxf1.mp3

https://www.elvisnachrichten.de/uploader/files/1/forum/samplemxf3.mp3
Alt 21.02.2017, 16:36
Benutzerbild von allerteuerste
allerteuerste allerteuerste ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

allerteuerste Renommee-Level 2%
allerteuerste eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Das erste Sample Amazing Grace ist aber in keiner der beiden Tracklists aufgelistet. In welcher Show wurde das denn gebracht? Komplett oder nur angesungen?

Themen-Optionen