Kontakt

Hilfe
Heutige Beiträge
Kalender
Registrieren
Home

Willkommen im Elvis-Forum.

Du besuchst unser Forum derzeit als Gast, wodurch Du nur eingeschränkten Zugriff auf die meisten Diskussionen, Artikel und unsere anderen FREIEN Features hast. Wenn Du Dich in unserem Forum kostenlos anmeldest, kannst Du eigene Themen erstellen, kannst Dich privat mit anderen Benutzern unterhalten (PN), an Umfragen teilnehmen, eigene Fotos hochladen und viele weitere spezielle Features nutzen.

Die Registrierung ist schnell, einfach und absolut kostenlos! Werde also noch heute Mitglied in unserem Forum!

Wenn Du Probleme bei der Registrierung oder Deinen Zugangsdaten hast, kontaktiere bitte unseren Support.

Navigation
Zurück   Elvis-Forum > Elvis-Forum > Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley Elvis Presley - Nachrichten | Aktuelles | Wissenswertes | Bemerkenswertes
Alles über den King of Rock 'n' Roll

Antwort

Themen-Optionen

Alt 29.12.2007, 08:16
Benutzerbild von Dr.Nic
Dr.Nic Dr.Nic ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%
Dr.Nic eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Dr.Nic eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
Dennis Jale and The Sweet Inspirations 2007

Dennis Jale & Elvis Band Members in Vienna
For those who haven’t had the chance to be there, I can only tell you have missed something special. Like in the years before, the Austrian entertainer Dennis Jale and his band gave special Gospel focused concerts in THE METROPOL in Vienna. As usual his VIP guest were no other but the Sweet Inspirations who performed with Elvis on stage from 1969-77. Originally planned were 2 shows for Dec. 15/16 but because of the big demand of tickets the producers decided to add a special performance on Dec. 12. The luck was on my side as I was able to attend 2 of the 2 sold out shows. A great atmosphere with rocking christmas tunes and heart touching song performances – that is what it was all about. When you entered the venue you were presented a full colour 16 pages magazine with pictures of the Sweets and the TCB Band (who have a gig with Jale in January) and of course Elvis. The Sweets performed as solo artist their version of „Sweet Inspiration“ and a rendition of „Oh Happy Day“. The interacting with the audience by Dennis Jale is phenomenal and of course the audience was also in good mood and really screamed when especially Portia Griffin from the Sweets had one of the many solo parts during the songs from that evening. „Why Me Lord“ with solos by Mryna Smith and Portia Griffin, along with „Joshua Fit the Battle Of Jericho“ were my personal highlights. They played 3 extra songs when they had finished the show with a rocking version of „White Christmas“ because the audience screamed for more. Starting with the intro of „Last Christmas“ Dennis Jale told the audience – „hey, hold on, on stage are the original Elvis Presley singers so forget about the Christmas songs, let’s do some Elvis music – SUSPICIOUS MINDS“ – everyone stood on feet and enjoyed the rest of the bonus show. On Dec. 16, when the very very last song was announced by Jale, Portia Griffin suprised the entertainer by telling him that in the audience are members of the Harlem Gospel Singers and she asked them to come on stage to perform the last tune together. WOW, the audience was thrilled and „Silent Night“ in English & German verses gave chills to everyone.

The Harlem Gospel singers were on tour in Vienna and on Dec.14, 2007 the Sweets attended one of their concerts and were recognized by the singers. They changed places and went from their seats in the audience up on the stage and gave a very special performance. Backstage they talked about being in Vienna and were invited to attend the Rocking Christmas Show. So that’s the reason why they were there.

I am looking forward to beeing there again in December 2008 – attending that show definitively changes your christmas time in a positive way. Also I am looking forward to see them again in January 25+26 when instead of the Metropol they will play the large venue Stadthalle of Vienna. On Stage is of course Dennis Jale, the Sweet Inspirations and as usual for Jale’s January event: THE TCB BAND.

There are a few tickets left so hurry if you want to be part of that party.
Tickets are available at www.oeticket.com or www.stadthalle.com

A special gig will be held in Sofia / Bulgaria. For the very first time the TCB Band & Elvis will play in that country which is a premiere you should not miss. Showtime is January 30, 2008
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg elvisE2_RZ.jpg (79,8 KB, 6x aufgerufen)
Alt Alt 29.12.2007, 08:16
Advertising
Werbung

Diese Werbung wird registrierten
Mitgliedern so nicht angezeigt.
Werde noch heute
im Elvis-Forum
Standard Sponsored Links

Alt 30.12.2007, 18:27
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Thanks for ignoring my threads
http://elvisnachrichten.de/showthread.php?t=9408
http://elvisnachrichten.de/showthread.php?t=8973
Alt 31.12.2007, 01:53
Benutzerbild von Dr.Nic
Dr.Nic Dr.Nic ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar
Themenstarter

Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%Dr.Nic Renommee-Level 22%
Dr.Nic eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken Dr.Nic eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
you are welcome my friend . seems to me that you don't mind to make a difference between the languages.. I thought articles in English Language fit better to Elvis News in english language, or am I wrong ?
Alt 31.12.2007, 18:21
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Was die TCB-band mit Dennis wo macht gehört für mich nicht in die Abteilung Elvis-news.. aber bitte.. du hast ja sowieso die Koryphäen auf deiner Seite

Stichworte
2007, dennis, inspirations, jale, sweet