Thema: Smith, Myrna
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 31.07.2010, 10:34
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
henrik hat mich gebeten, folgende statements weiterzuleiten..

We got this message from Ronnie Tutt:

"I want to encourage ALL ELVIS FANS attending Elvis Week in Memphis this August, to come to the Concert on Aug.12 promoted by our friend Henrik Knudsen. It's my understanding that the proceeds from this Show will go towards helping our long-time friend and stage-mate, Myrna Smith of the Sweet Inspirations with her medical bills. I sincerely ask all who can, to please support Myrna by attending this special concert.
Thank you and may God bless your generosity, Ronnie Tutt, TCB Band"

We also got this message from Jerry Scheff:

Dear fans,
I am writing to encourage you to please support Myrna Smith by attending the benefit concert in Memphis on August 12th, 2010 at the Michael Rose Theater – University Of Memphis. Myrna is hospitalized from a stroke and is on dialysis. She needs help and you can give it to her.

I would like to commend Henrik Knudsen and Megan Murphy, and all the Elvis Unlimited members for their efforts in this important act of kindness.
I regret not being there in person but will be there in spirit.
Love to all of you,

Jerry Scheff

We got this message from DJ Fontana:

I am very happy that Elvis Unlimied is doing a benefit Show for Myrna Smith. We can always count on the Elvis fans to come together to help when someone is in need. Please come out and support the show at the Michael Rose Theatre-University of Memphis August 12, 2010. Lets show Myrna how much we love her.

DJ Fontana

We got this message from Sam Thompson

Our friend, Myrna Smith, needs your prayers and your help. I am advised she is currently undergoing dialysis and has had a stroke. To aid in the cost of medical expenses, Elvis Unlimited has generously offered to donate proceeds of a benefit concert on behalf of Myrna. That concert, the "Back In Memphis" show, will be held in Memphis, TN on August 12, 2010.

If you are going to be in Memphis, please support this worthy cause.

Thank you and TCB.

Sam Thompson

We got this message from: Ed Enoch.

Hello Henrik,

Thanks for sharing the information regarding your concert on August 12, 2010, at the Michael Rose Theater, at the University of Memphis, TN, campus.

I know all the Elvis Fans who plan to be in Memphis during Elvis Week will definitely want to attend the concert.
Your show sounds exciting and it would be great seeing many of the incredible musicians who worked with our friend, Elvis Presley. They are all great guys and the fans will appreciate their music.

Henrik, I am very proud that you are giving the proceeds of your concert to help with the medical expenses of our long time friend Myrna Smith, a group member of the Sweet Inspirations.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Myrna as she recovers.

God bless you Henrik.

Sincerely,
Ed Enoch
Owner - Manager - Lead Vocalist

The Stamps Quartet
Nashville, TN.
www.thestampsquartet.com

tickets gibts u.a. hier:
http://www.inticketing.com/events/117072

Geändert von burroughs (31.07.2010 um 10:56 Uhr)
Die folgenden 7 Nutzer bedankten sich bei burroughs für diesen Beitrag: