Thema: Smith, Myrna
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.08.2010, 12:36
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
message from larry geller

Dear Henrik,

I've been following the news of the great show that you and Megan are presenting at the University of Memphis on August 12th. Knowing your work, your dedication and creativity - no question that this will be one of the highlights of Elvis Week this year, not to be missed! If the show itself wasn't reason enough, your generous plan to make this a benefit concert for Myrna Smith of the Sweet Inspirations is just the kind of thing Elvis would do himself. She really needs all the financial help and loving support she can get from the Elvis "family."

I visited with Myrna recently, and she was deeply moved and touched by your choice to honor her in Elvis' name. Of all years, a prior commitment is keeping my wife and me from joining you and all the fans in Memphis, but our thoughts and our hearts will be with you. We're very proud of you both, and happy to have you as our dear friends.

Larry Geller

Hi Megan & Henrik,

I just want to say I think it's a great idea to make your August 12 concert "Back in Memphis" A benifit for dear Myrna. I know it will be appreciated and I know it will be a" Great Show". I want to urge everyone to be there and I wish you Good Luck!

All the Best,

Glen D