Thema: Esposito, Joe
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.02.2012, 01:45
Benutzerbild von TheKing
TheKing TheKing ist offline
Board-Legende

TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%
Joes Frau leidet an Krebs und er versucht Geld für ihre Beahndlung aufzutreiben. Auch aus diesem Grunde hat er ein Hörbuch aufgenommen, welches die Tage erscheinen soll und dessen Erlös auch der Behandlung seiner Fau zugute kommen soll.

Aus seiner Facebookseite:
Zitat:
Thank you for all of your positive thoughts and prayers for my wife Martha. Words cannot express how much we appreciate your love and assistance. I would like to thank George Klein and Sherry Williams for organizing the March 14th Memphis fundraiser he is putting together for Martha which will also include singer Tony Orlando. I would also like to show thanks for the widespread efforts conducted a...round the world to help Martha in her battle against cancer. Another person I would like to thank is Daniel Lombardy who in his continued efforts as a friend and business partner keeps coming up with new ideas on how we can help Martha. One of them is a new Elvis audiobook project he and I are doing that is for people that want to know every detail surrounding Elvis, it is really interesting and has alot of facts. The first collector set will have 6-cds and will be available for purchase in the next few weeks. Details on the George Klein event in Memphis and the audiobooks will be posted in the next few days. Please spread the word. Once again thank you for your continued support during this difficult time.