Thema: Ann-Margret
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.05.2008, 22:47
Vany Vany ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%Vany Renommee-Level 10%
Vany eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Aus Jerry Schilling's "Me and a guy named Elvis"

"..Eventually I settled down on a couch in a small TV room off the house's huge central circular den. The room was full of soft indirect lighting, stubtle shades of green and red, and just sitting on the couch in there I felt like I was already living inside a movie. Nobody had explicitly gone over any particular security measures for the Bel Air house with me, but I knew that keeping Elvis safe was apart of my unofficial job. Which is why I immediately tensed up when I heard the click of a key in the front door. The door creaked open and shut again, and I didn't hear any familiar voices. In fact, I heard nothing. Somebody, it seemed, was trying to be very quiet about coming in. I was about to get up and investigate, when a shadowy figure crept right past the alcove my couch was set in, past the room's big TV, and over to the far wall. In the darkness I could just about make out some long hair down this stranger's back, and I knew that Elvis had occasionally had trouble with fans - especially females - finding their way to his homes and acting crazy. Sure enough, this girl began knocking on the wall, looking for Elvis's bedroom. This was my moment to take action.
"Miss-" I called out in a firm, sharp voice.
The woman spun around and let loose a bloodcurdling scream.
And at that very moment, the wall behind her opened up to reveal Elvis. He flicked on the lights in the room. There was a huge smile on his face. The girl being there didn't seem to bother him at all. In fact, he seemed to know her.
My eyes adjusted to the light. Now I recognized the girl, too. It was Ann Margret. Elvis put an arm around her and grinned in my direction.
"It's OK, Jerry. It's just Ammo. She's not gonna hurt anybody."
Ann calmed down, collected herself, and giggled. Elvis and she stepped back into Elvis's bedroom, and the secret sliding-wall entrance closed up again..."