Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25.04.2017, 18:17
Benutzerbild von allerteuerste
allerteuerste allerteuerste ist offline
Gehört zum Inventar

allerteuerste Renommee-Level 2%
allerteuerste eine Nachricht über MSN schicken
“Spliced” Takes Blue Moon

Scheint ne Serie zu. Ob sie wertvoll für die Sammlung ist, ist wohl Ansichtssache:

THAT’S ALL RIGHT: Spliced from 2 outtakes, with added echo to re-create the master version.
SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL: Includes ALL verses done by our man, 3 different solos, piano, guitar and drums will blow you away!
LET ME: The “master” of this song was also a splice created from take 3 and 4… here they used the same takes, only the opposite parts, so this is the first COMPLETE new outtake of this movie song.
MONEY HONEY: Only a shore part of take 10 was found, used here to make a nice new track, spliced with the master takes.
BABY, I DON’T CARE: Great version, with spliced takes, and new mix to make it and outstanding new outtake.
BLUEBERRY HILL: Five takes used here to make a very fresh new version.

Tracks:
That's All Right - Spliced take 2,3 My Baby's Gone Spliced take 6,7,6 Ill Never Let You Go - Spliced take Jailhouse Rock - Spliced take 7,8,7,6/Pick up take 2 Shake, Ratlle and Roll - Alternate Master (long version) When It Rains It Really Pours - Spliced take 8,5 I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine - Spliced take 2,3,1 Money Honey - Spliced take 10,5,6 Paralyzed - Spliced take 12,5 * I'm Counting On You - Spliced take 13,UN,14,13 I Want To Be Free - Spliced take 8,9 Doncha Think It's Time - Spliced take 39,47,40 Playing for Keeps - Spliced take 7 ,18 * Poor Boy - Spliced take 1,3 Lonesome Cowboy - Spliced take 25,20 * Treat Me Nice (1st movie vs) - Spliced take 12,13 I Was the One - Alternate Master Don't Leave Me Now (Record vs) - Spliced take 17,15,18,8 I Love You Because - Spliced take 4,5 Blueberry Hill - Spliced take 6,5,4,7,8 Baby, I Don't Care - Spliced take 4,1 Lover Doll - Spliced EP/LP/EP Version Let Me - Spliced take 3,4,3 (reversed master) Too Much - Spliced take 12/insert take 2 * I Beg of You - Alternate Master Rip It Up - Spliced take 18,17,17 Young and Beautiful (record vs) - Spliced take 1,3 As Long As I Have You (movie vs) - Spliced take 6,7 Harbor Lights - Spliced take 6,7 Blue Moon Spliced take 7,8
Angehängte Grafiken
Dateityp: jpg spliced takes - blur moon.jpg (63,2 KB, 13x aufgerufen)