Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 18.01.2011, 06:18
Benutzerbild von Ciscoking
Ciscoking Ciscoking ist offline
Board-Legende

Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%Ciscoking Renommee-Level 36%
Es gibt auch enttäuschte Fans, die das auch zugeben.. ....

This is a C R A P release. Very cheap product I have it now for a few days and with normal use opened it maybe 10 times and it starts to fall apart. The book is too heavy for the cover. 2 discs won't stay in place. The paper is too thin , A paper with too much wet inque, reminds me of Minnasota book very dark and smelly and bubbly pages.
The lay out is great and many photos but very simple.

The DVDs are not that great , seems like they used the best bits for the many trailers, many far distance shots. My old videotape has better picture than the revamped CBS special I was shocked and @$%^&*()_ to discover.
The CDs are noisy and dull except the parts which were taken from other booths and denoised, which makes them sounding weird.
NO WAY that the original sound engineer from DAE worked on it, this is done by an amateur.

This makes Elvis look really bad, I'm very gratefull it isn't for the general public. For once I agree with EPE.
This shouldn't cost more than $75 and only for the hardcore fan.
It's that I PAID TOO MUCH otherwise I would throw it away.