Thema: CD Bootleg Raising his own Bar - Convair
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 28.11.2012, 10:58
Benutzerbild von burroughs
burroughs burroughs ist offline
Board-Legende

burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%burroughs Renommee-Level 100%
Raising his own Bar - Convair

OUT DECEMBER 7, 2012:

Coming very soon from “CONVAIR” is a CD release called “Raising his own bar”
featuring the previously unreleased Dinner Show August 14th, 1969 by Elvis Presley.

Just recently the “Convair” Label released “Bright Light City” featuring Elvis Presley’s Dinner Show August 12th, 1969.
With its stunning artwork and of course with a great show, the fans demanded for more.

You may now say that you have an old Import CD at home called “The Winner Back In Vegas” also claiming that this release
featured the August 14, 1969 Dinner Show but during the years fans and research proved that this information was wrong
and it was a compilation of songs from various shows to represent a complete show.
“Convair” has all the information tracked down and
they are part of the 20 pages booklet that comes with the new release.

It’s the raw and powerful Elvis who is trying to raise his own bar from show to show.

It’s the third week of his first engagement after the Hollywood era and one can feel that he enjoys himself in front of the audience.

His jokes and his nervousness can be found during the monologue which often gets referred as “Life Story”.
Hear him telling his own career is pure fun.

As a special bonus we have included a rare audioclip of Jerry Scheff, bass player in 1969 of the famous TCB Band talking about being on stage with Elvis.

This release comes once more with a stunning cover and is again limited to 300 copies only. Get it while you can.

Tracklisting:

01. Opening Riff / Blue Suede Shoes
02. I Got A Woman
03. All Shook Up
04. Love Me Tender
05. Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel (Medley)
06. Heartbreak Hotel
07. Hound Dog
08. Memories
09. Mystery Train / Tiger Man (Medley)
10. Monologue (Life Story)
11. Baby What You Want Me To Do
12. Runaway
13. Are You Lonesome Tonight
14. Yesterday / Hey Jude (Medley)
15. Band Introductions
16. In The Ghetto
17. Suspicious Minds
18. What'd I Say
19. Can't Help Falling In Love

20. Bonus Track: Jerry Scheff talks about how he became Elvis´ bass player in 1969