Thema: Frage Who is Bitsy Mott?
Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 26.10.2011, 06:54
Benutzerbild von TheKing
TheKing TheKing ist offline
Board-Legende
Themenstarter

TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%TheKing Renommee-Level 100%
I just now read your other emails you sent. We will stay in touch and I don't mind sharing some of my dad's stories with Elvis's fans. He was actually in 4 of Elvis's movies. He was on the movie sets to watch Elvis so Elvis actually made him act in them. They used to cut up a lot during the movie scenes and make my uncle and the movie studio a little upset. My dad was basically tone deaf. Which simply means he could not sing or carry a tune very well. During one scene in GI Blues my dad was sitting in a jeep and Elvis and all of the actors were also singing with him in the movie. But every time Elvis looked over at my dad, he knew my dad could not sing at all Elvis would then break out laughing at him right in the middle of the taping. They had to re-shoot that particular scene 17 times to get Elvis to sing it without breaking out laughing. Elvis never admitted to the movie studio why he kept laughing. He didn't want to get my dad in trouble or kicked off of the set. Thought you might get a kick out of that story. Anyway, I have got to get some sleep. We'll chat again. Sincerely, John Mott

Ich hab noch mehr Emails von ihm es ist super spannend!!! Ich halte Euch auf dem Laufendem!