Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 28.03.2006, 13:41
MARIE MARIE ist offline
Posting-Legende

MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%MARIE Renommee-Level 36%
Neues "Goldmann" buch!

A new Elvis book by Lanier Heart Shapre based on the account of Jimmy Denson (opposite), a Memphis resident who apparently knew the Presley family is causing a real stir among Elvis world identities.

Here is a sample:

From the website http://www2.uol.com.br/speakup/stori...88_elvis.shtml

The Devil in Disguise
Memphis resident Jimmy Denson, who knew Elvis when he was a skinny kid(9) in the Lauderdale Courts, takes a rather different view:

Well, it's a satanic form of religion, Satan-inspired. I saw the Devil in Elvis' brain one day and his Momma told me to look. She said, "Jimmy, look at Elvis' eyes," and "Elvis," she said, "show Jimmy what you showed me" and he flashed his eyes and his skull(10) looked like… his eyes looked like two pissholes(11) in the snow. And back in his brain I saw Lucifer in there. July 5th, 1956. He was stoned out of his head(12).

Indeed Jimmy Denson thinks that Elvis was a pathetic character:

Jimmy Denson: Every day of his life he was pitiful(13), pathetic and no-one on earth to worship(14) and idolize. He was to be pitied every day of his life. He was a victim every day of his life. He was being victimized before I met him, the day I met him and every day of his life he was being victimized. He was the only human being I know that had to be protected, physically, every day of his life by other human beings. He's the only one I've ever seen. He's the only totally genetic infantile baby that I ever knew. Mark Worden

A warning from Bill Burk #1
Earlier I warned you people there was a new book out on Elvis by Jimmy Denson, "as told to Heart Sharpe."

The warning was twofold:

1. The book is titled "Elvis: Through My Eyes," which, as most of you know, is the title of my all-time best-seller from 1987, which has been thru many printings. There is no violation of the law in using the same title. Copyright laws do not protect titles -- only content.

2. Jimmy Denson lived in or around Lauderdale Courts when the Presleys lived there. Since Elvis became famous, Denson is one of those who popped out of the woodworks claiming all kinds of close ties to Elvis -- not only during the Lauderdale Courts days, but after.
How to describe Jimmy Denson:
A. His elevator doesn't go to the top?
B. A couple of Jokers short of a deck?
C. Someone who stayed in the boxing ring a couple of bells too long?

I have not seen or read this "book," and doubt I will. But if it is 200 pages long, someone had to loan him some words to his vocabulary to fill that much space -- and if it has 100 photos, as claimed, wonder who taught Denson how to point the camera?